Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Abortions

Akazukin

If to have children is a plan, to have abortion is another. A plan naturally involves government rules, finance, long term effort and realistic level.

Two adults realise that they cannot support their 5th child. They abort it or give it to other family. Two students have a child accidentally. They abort it, learn from mistakes and become mature. My views - these 2 plans are correct.

Although not very realistic, I believe each life has a value and it can make a contribution to society, and does not support abortion. Parents can hire a maid to take care of the child while the 2 students are in high school. Both families can provide house, food and time to solve the problem together. However, if they dont have money, then they will be forced to stick with the abortion plan.

We could turn to the Phoenician religion and sacrafice the first borns to the gods , good abortion practice!

I agree with abortion, but I believe that about 95% of the people who do use it do not deserve the respect of being an adult.

Crusader

I'm totally for abortions if the person who is getting one is not in a good enough economic situation to be able to support the baby. Or if they are too young. Although, if someone is responsible enough then I think abortions are bad.

xie xie ning Senior Member

Inquisitor

I know this may sound extreme, but in my opinion, I think you should be allowed to terminate a fetus for up to a week after birth. I think it would provide ample time for the parent(s) to decide whether to keep it or not.

Funtastic Rainbow Squad Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Crusader

If it's after birth the fetus is considered an infant and an American citizen and is protected by all U.S. Laws.
    "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
    -Plato

Need medical advice?
    Send me your inquiries through PM or on AIM.

xie xie ning Senior Member

Inquisitor

We're talking about when it is considered a person, what I said had an implied meaning that it was not a person yet.

hardhittnnigazwtpipznsht Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Prophet

Whether or not you think it's a human doesn't change the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Leary
    Think for yourself. Question authority.
    420forwyfetho

Veritas Senior Member
    Gold Member

Crusader

I think it's okay up to the 6th month.
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfFire, on why he can't post a pic of his infractions View Post
    I can't post mine, because my entire cp page is stretched due to that massive picture Mad posted in a negrep.

Thread Information