View Poll Results: should i be allowed to keep my sig?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    77 60.63%
  • no

    50 39.37%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 118

Thread: who thinks my sig should be allowed to stay?

  1. #1

    Crusader
    guy476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in the western hemisphere
    Posts
    3,306

    Default who thinks my sig should be allowed to stay?

    i think i should be allowed to keep my sig with all the other things going overlooked on this forum.

    People make posts insulting other countries excluding Peru nothing happens. People make posts insulting christianity nothing happens, people post magna porn nothing happens, people have sigs of child raping being ok nothing happens. People post underage girls, nothing happens.

    The only reason it was taken away is because llafnwod has personal beef with me, and is using his admin powers to reafirm that grudge.

    I post a sig saying "The land of Peru" "the land of pedophiles" my sig is taken away. Justice? i think not
    Last edited by guy476 : 08-17-2005 at 06:52 PM

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Saint
    llafnwod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,027

    Default

    I'll let you have your fun. This poll will change nothing; even if by some miracle you do win, I really won't care.
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

  3. #3
    E pluribus unum Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Messiah
    hba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Still Florida
    Posts
    8,523

    Default

    I already defended your right, I can't enforce it.
    Nature Of The Humans Is Never Giving

  4. #4

    Default

    No :

    This is not democracy, this is not life.

    Moderators are gods here, they do what they want, why they want it, when they want it.

    And since they are moderators, that's their right and task.

    So if someone judges that they don't want your sig, well, too bad.


    You code in ASM, I program with DNA.
    Official Signature/Avatar Making crew.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    High Priest
    PreiLude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Eh you can always try your luck by asking dt.
    N yes you should of kept it.

  6. #6
    E pluribus unum Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Messiah
    hba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Still Florida
    Posts
    8,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma
    No :

    This is not democracy, this is not life.

    Moderators are gods here, they do what they want, why they want it, when they want it.

    And since they are moderators, that's their right and task.

    So if someone judges that they don't want your sig, well, too bad.
    You might as well just call them tyrants. That's what your post says.

    Tyrant: An absolute ruler who governs without restrictions.
    Nature Of The Humans Is Never Giving

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Gold Member

    Inquisitor

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    If he is not allowed such things. Then I will complain about everything that offends me. I encourage everyone to do so.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Saint
    llafnwod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellboundAngel?
    You might as well just call them tyrants. That's what your post says.
    Tyrants keep their citizens in the country. No-one here is forcing you to stay. If you don't like it, leave it.
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

  9. #9
    Is this loli?
    Enlightened
    banana_sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    2,653

    Default

    What a f*cking pussy. You lost guy. You've just given us one more reason to hate you.

  10. #10
    E pluribus unum Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Messiah
    hba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Still Florida
    Posts
    8,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llafnwod
    Tyrants keep their citizens in the country. No-one here is forcing you to stay. If you don't like it, leave it.
    Refer to my definition of a 'tyrant'. I didn't use it in the position that you keep us here.
    Nature Of The Humans Is Never Giving

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    High Priest
    PreiLude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    He's a pussy because he made a poll?? i dont get it. Havent you ever made a thread about some **** that happen on another?

  12. #12
    Amat Victoria Curam Senior Member
    Gold Member
    Moderator

    Saint
    Sinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Minersville
    Posts
    6,812

    Default

    This is not a democracy this is a dictatorship you do as the admins/mods say :'(


    Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.

    -Aristotle

  13. #13

    Crusader
    guy476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in the western hemisphere
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by banana_sam
    What a f*cking pussy. You lost guy. You've just given us one more reason to hate you.
    none of the other mods except llafnwod probably would have taken it away. Dt even asked me to yet didnt enforce it.

  14. #14
    Section Staff of Keepin' it Real Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Inquisitor
    disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,857

    Default

    Personally i like llafnwod's better.

  15. #15
    Is this loli?
    Enlightened
    banana_sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    2,653

    Default

    You're a pussy because you always find an excuse instead of admitting you're wrong. Just like in the other thread, when you refused to tell me why you're sig should be permitted because didn't want to. Take some responsibility for breaking the rules. Don't blame your bad conduct on the mods.

    Oh, and as for what you said earlier about
    People make posts insulting christianity nothing happens, people post magna porn nothing happens, people have sigs of child raping being ok nothing happens. People post underage girls, nothing happens.
    Tell me what rules these break?

  16. #16
    E pluribus unum Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Messiah
    hba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Still Florida
    Posts
    8,523

    Default

    Llafnwod has my complete respect now and forever. I gave him some rep with a long explaination saying so.
    Nature Of The Humans Is Never Giving

  17. #17

    Crusader
    guy476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in the western hemisphere
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by banana_sam
    You're a pussy because you always find an excuse instead of admitting you're wrong. Just like in the other thread, when you refused to tell me why you're sig should be permitted because didn't want to. Take some responsibility for breaking the rules. Don't blame your bad conduct on the mods.

    Oh, and as for what you said earlier about Tell me what rules these break?
    so christianity doesnt count as a group of people?

  18. #18

    Crusader
    guy476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in the western hemisphere
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    seriously this is the most biased forum on the internet. Tell you what. If i lose the poll without admin or mod itervention (i.e. editing the poll) i will leave the forum for good. I promise.

    and i accidently double posted

  19. #19
    Is this loli?
    Enlightened
    banana_sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    2,653

    Default

    God, here we go again. There's a difference between telling me and questioning me. Remember this?
    Quote Originally Posted by banana_sam
    OH LAWD! I just cracked guys code!

    Whenever you make him seem stupid, he'll try to come back with a question. See below:

    You see guy, before you post again, I want you to actually say something substantial. I want you to prove me something.
    Try bringing up some evidence yourself than asking others to do it for u.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Saint
    llafnwod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy476
    seriously this is the most biased forum on the internet. Tell you what. If i lose the poll without admin or mod itervention (i.e. editing the poll) i will leave the forum for good. I promise.

    and i accidently double posted
    Then shut up and get the **** off these forums. Works for both of us.
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Poll: Who thinks cluckmoo is gay?
    By SHlT in forum Flame Board
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 08:26 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 10:18 AM
  3. Who thinks rangedunits is gay?
    By ahhhh in forum Flame Board
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
  4. who thinks i suk?
    By Esqualo in forum Flame Board
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 07:32 PM
  5. 200 things not to do in the military
    By DuckDuckGoose in forum Flame Board
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:30 AM

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •