Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: make me an admin

  1. #1
    MENOS EL OSO Senior Member
    Moderator

    Prophet
    kds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,001

    Default make me an admin

    come on, just do it. I've been here 15 years through thick and thin. Give me that blue name boiiiii
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagazukin
    It's been clear that some are convinced that Aka is really a psychological problem retard

  2. #2
    eFamous Senior Member
    Administrator

    High Priest
    Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    i now pronounce you admin of the internet


    it's an honorary title, I don't know how to actually do the thing where are my glasses
    Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69
    trash hole ha ha jokes on u cuz im polishing my crest kids oral hygiene trophy right now. maybe if they invented a pillow case that cleans ur teeth when u bite it u would have a clean mouth too. get on my fukcin level.

  3. #3

    High Priest
    Irene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Goddess
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I don't know how to actually do the thing where are my glasses
    1. Visit the "Admin control panel" link at bottom right.
    2. On the left panel, expand "Users".
    - Search for users
    - "kds"
    3. On kds menu, under "usergroup" change it to "Administrator".

  4. #4
    eFamous Senior Member
    Administrator

    High Priest
    Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    no
    Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69
    trash hole ha ha jokes on u cuz im polishing my crest kids oral hygiene trophy right now. maybe if they invented a pillow case that cleans ur teeth when u bite it u would have a clean mouth too. get on my fukcin level.

  5. #5
    MENOS EL OSO Senior Member
    Moderator

    Prophet
    kds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    ahh i miss this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagazukin
    It's been clear that some are convinced that Aka is really a psychological problem retard

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 04:38 AM
  2. i was once an admin...
    By fire1337331 in forum Flame Board
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 10:32 AM
  3. For admin
    By BendowsXP in forum Website Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 03:03 PM
  4. Unmod SC_modder and make him an admin!
    By Super in forum Website Feedback
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 06:56 PM

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •