Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: drunk thread: TRUTH THREAD

eFamous Senior Member
    Administrator

High Priest

Default drunk thread: TRUTH THREAD

Only post in this thread if you're drunk please. TRUST ME I CAN TELL

^caps for emphasis and also yelling. I almost wrote "caret" because it took me a frustratingly long time to find that key.

The shoe bots are especially danerous in this thread because we are too drunk to find our shooh wait they're on my feet
    Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69
    trash hole ha ha jokes on u cuz im polishing my crest kids oral hygiene trophy right now. maybe if they invented a pillow case that cleans ur teeth when u bite it u would have a clean mouth too. get on my fukcin level.

2600 Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

Crusader

I miss the wonderful nonsense that used to fill this place. Such wonderful times. I remember taking a bunch of DPH with LCS. Meeting up with 707 and me being an awkward sumbitch. I miss everyone. I'm certainly gonna try to become active again, 'cause I miss all you folks.

Except akazukin. **** that guy.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." -- Thomas Paine, Thoughts On Defensive War, 1775

WE NEED MORE WEED MORE BITCHES MORE CAPSLOCK PURE FIRE

eFamous Senior Member
    Administrator

High Priest

Getting drunk at work so I can properly post in this thread, brb
    trash hole ha ha jokes on u cuz im polishing my crest kids oral hygiene trophy right now. maybe if they invented a pillow case that cleans ur teeth when u bite it u would have a clean mouth too. get on my fukcin level.

eFamous Senior Member
    Administrator

High Priest

Ok first of all I would probably punch 707 if I met him but not out of anger. I would do it to fulfill my ethical obligations as a bro that's against tyranny but for nachos. Second, LCS better hope we never meet face to face because I will lick him immediately after eating. Third and lastmost, you can't be awkward in these modern times. You basically have to be Burt Reynolds.

Regards,
    Sandwell Manacles, PE

eFamous Senior Member
    Administrator

High Priest

Esteemed colleagues, I am at work and am on like my 8th beer I think? I've peed twice.

Gold Member

Evangelist

had about 9 wine glasses yday.... the hangover today was real... sometimes i wondering why do I do this.... and then I do it again.
    Coming out of the closet is difficult and I just wanted to thank everyone here for giving me the strength to go through with it. [email protected]!

Thread Information