Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I just want to know

Default I just want to know

how do I go about insuring I get kids shoes I buy online in whole sale? I am getting the shoes at a great discount but am not sure how to insure the product will be shipped to me. There is also a large amount of money involved thus leading me to think twice regarding the transaction.

eFamous Senior Member
    Administrator

High Priest

Hello and welcome to Gamethreat: Mecca of Shoes!

If you're wanting to insure your shoes, I believe home owner's insurance is the only way to get them covered, and that's only if they are located in your home when catastrophe strikes.

If you're just a big ol' dummy and meant you want to ensure the product will be shipped to you, be sure to enter your correct shipping address in the appropriate field(s) when ordering shoes online.

Also I just Googled 'shoes' and we are not on the front page of results yet. We need to work on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69
    trash hole ha ha jokes on u cuz im polishing my crest kids oral hygiene trophy right now. maybe if they invented a pillow case that cleans ur teeth when u bite it u would have a clean mouth too. get on my fukcin level.

King of The Jews
    Prophet

Some mod please add the "shoes" tag to this post.

parenting tips and guilds are readily available on the internet if you have some time to search for them. Basically you will need to keep checking the shoes every few weeks to make sure there is still room for the toes since lack of room space could result in bent toes on a child.

Nice to meet you, I'm Will Riker. Space Pimp. Senior Member
    Gold Member
    Administrator

Crusader

Bent toes? Sounds pretty terrible, once again I would recommend clown shoes, plenty of space for toes to grow into.
    Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth. - Albert Einstein

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thread Information