Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: IVY Bridge PART2

Gold Member

Evangelist

Default IVY Bridge PART2

Mookster realized he was an idiot and is wrong, so he did the only last desperate thing he could, he deleted my post, after which he changed his mind and moved to flame, so thatothers may troll on it.

Original thread:

Look at me, I am Mookster, I say something stupid and then I close the thread just so that the person that makes sense can't reply back. Doing that makes me feel good, because like a child, I am happy that I had the last say and was able to shut his mouth by abusing my powers.

Mookster:
    What? No, only the 2600k and higher Sandy's have Hyper Threading, which according to you is overclocking, so his 2500k must be pwning your Ivy at stock speeds.
    Damn, Ivy must have been engineered in the underachieving class of a special needs school.
    He already stated that he overclocked his own. God you are such an idiot mookster, at least read what others say, you know, so that you can sound less stupid.
    He even fcking provided a screenshot of his overclocking, how blind and retarded can you be?:

http://www.gamethreat.net/forums/sho...l=1#post773211

@Sandman
    1. Pushing **** in is something that faggots use to express their desire for anal sex. Stop being a fag.
    2. As time passed, the number of samples increased, that is because... you know... time has passed on more people got their Ivy's. Who would have thought that immediately after the release a few quantity of people would have an Ivy bridge compared to a bit of time after that. The sample number is no longer 1, it is 8. And let me something else that will blow your mind, in a couple of months, it will be higher than 8. WOW!

There you go, that's the difference between me and you guys, I actually care about what I say and I check things before posting stupid assumed **** like a retard.

Whatever Ivy was engineered by Mookster, your entire generation of family could never understand it, so you can call it whatever (i.e. special needs), as long as you realize it is relative to you, and you are lower.

Problem mookster?

Zealot

^this is wut it sounds like when fgts cry

maybe u should buy some friends instead of slow computers and spend less time gettin ur butt hurt on forums dummy
    SEE THIS? <- THIS MEANS NOT WELCOME!

Gold Member

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69 View Post
    Blah uh blah im a fag blah

Muh ah im dumb meh huh ah and slow heh hah im an idiot
    I can't hear you with the huge penis in your mouth. Say again?

A zero-your personal hero Senior Member
    Gold Member

Blessed

You confuse things as always and you don't seem to notice you're being skull****ed, which is why you can't understand ****.

Gold Member

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by Indefinite View Post
    You confuse things as always and you don't seem to notice you're being skull****ed, which is why you can't understand ****.
    I banged your mom.

eFamous Senior Member
    Administrator

High Priest

Stock speeds are slightly better in real world tests, with significantly higher temps when overclocking. That's the point that's been beaten to death. There's no reason to say anything else. You obviously aren't going to change your mind about how Ivy "pwns" and "rapes" Sandy, sounding like a fanboy frothing at the mouth while the rest of us have no particular loyalty. Expect silly replies. I just don't know why you feel a need to seek approval from us to validate your purchase. If you're happy with it then good for you.

P.S.
    I'm going in dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69
    trash hole ha ha jokes on u cuz im polishing my crest kids oral hygiene trophy right now. maybe if they invented a pillow case that cleans ur teeth when u bite it u would have a clean mouth too. get on my fukcin level.

Thread Information