Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Irene's guide to make your girl happy

High Priest

Default Irene's guide to make your girl happy

This guide serves as a basic instruction for single man who are chasing woman; for couples to realize what they can do and for married couples to find back their love life. It's written by Irene, if you don't know who she is, it's better to be that way.

1. Girl's fantasy is to dream of being with a man.
    How to make a girl wish that she can be with you? The hard way is to dress yourself up nicely, appeared charming in your team (e.g. work, school), able to communicate with lots of people and the girl will feel that shes really special if shes with you. If you are very ordinary, or probably less than average, then buy her some nice cloths. Invite her to some fun places and she will remember for life that she wears that special shirt and have been with you. Another way is to be a humble programmer and use a cat avatar on a forum. Be nice to the girl who visits your forum and she will fall in love with you.

2. Give her a nickname or shortcut.
    Don't call Jasmine "Jasmine". Calling her Jas or J will make her feel that shes close to you. Always start your sentence with her name. "e.g. Jas I like your idea but it really doesn't work."

3. Act like you're busy
    When having conversation with a girl, stop half way and say 'sorry I got to go.. we continue this conversation tonight?". This will make her think of you and her impression of you grows. It is very useful in forums, especially when a girl request for something. Tell her that it's not in your priority list and finally respond after 2 months.

4. Don't reply to the girl.
    When quarreling in a community, girls will want attention and the best bet is to stop replying. She will tell her friends how bad you are, ignore you for some time too, but once she have settled down her love for you will become even stronger. When she wrote 'reply me please' do not reply.

5. Put smiling pics over her room.
    Take picture of yourself smiling and send those photos to them. She will find them cute and keep them. Another way is to use a smiling cat as your forum avatar and you don't need to do anything else. They will kept visiting, smile at them and naturally love you more everyday.

Hope you find this guide useful!
    Last edited by Irene : 01-18-2011 at 09:23 PM

King of The Jews
    Prophet

While creepy, there are many things wrong with this. Naturally since you are only pretending to be a girl, you would not know. Also, I can't tell if you were just making jokes so you can get in your love for dt or not. But here it goes:

1. While a girl may appreciate being pampered, it is not necessarily what a girl wants in a relationship. If all a girl wants is to receive items, then that girl is what is commonly referred to as a "gold digger". These women in the community tend to be younger (20's-early 30's) and generally good looking, but look for older men with large bank accounts (typically doctors that have retired, businessmen that made their mark) so they can receive anything they like because this older man can pay for it. The older man gets to say that he has a "hot, young wife" and the woman gets everything she wants. These relationships little involve love, therefore your advice to go out and buy a girl you like everything is invalid for a meaningful relationship.

2. Nicknames can be iffy. My girlfriend has a hyphenated first name, so she gets irked whenever someone says only the first part. Therefore, me making a nickname for her based on this may not be good. Also all other nicknames are implemented by previous friends, so if I use one of those she gets reminded of her other friend. Definitely don't want to remind the girl you like she has other friends out there when you want her all to yourself. Once we got into a relationship, however, pet names were developed. Now I can call her things like "baby" or other names that if I would have used before, she would have found creepy. So definitely try nick names before you go ahead and use it always.

3. This one seems like it's based more towards the dt aspect, but I will still try to fix it. Pretending to be busy can be a terrible thing to do. If you stop in the middle of a conversation, the girl may find it rude. Also, she may not get back to you later that night. She may figure that you are too busy to have a girlfriend and actually care about her, which will hurt your chances for sure. Having a girlfriend means being there, which if you are busy you cannot be. This one, however, caters to the stereotype that being mean to girls makes them like you more. I don't recommend it.

4. Not giving a girl attention can be good. Like before, it caters to the stereotype of being mean to get them to chase you. However, if the girl is already getting attention and you decide to not give her any she won't care and will go back to the attention she is already receiving. You just lost your chance. If you have to fight many guys to get her, your best bet is making yourself stand out with your personality and talents as opposed to ignoring her.

5. Don't do this. This is what creepy people do to the person they're stalking.

Hope that my post was a little helpful, although this entire thing just seems to be Akazukin trying to show why he loves dt.

hardhittnnigazwtpipznsht Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Prophet

Who the f*ck meets girls on forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Leary
    Think for yourself. Question authority.
    420forwyfetho

DJ SaF1 Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Meow

Become a DJ SaF1 Fan! Follow me on:
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Youtube
    The new DJ SaF1 album, Euphonic Transcendencies, is out! Be sure to get your copy today!

Bee Double You Hacks Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by BB
    Who the f*ck meets girls on forums?
    QFT

The rest are great

Gold Member

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by Zaund View Post
    QFT

The rest are great
    Jas sounds more like a guys name... an indian guys name... Jaspreet... You ruined it Aka....

Retired Staff Member

Prophet

Akazukin you officially fail at life. Seriously, go die.

420forwyfetho

High Priest

How to fail or win at life when life have no rules?

A zero-your personal hero Senior Member
    Gold Member

Blessed

Life doesn't, society does, living in a society is a part of life, dumb****.

I'm beginning to think you solely came back, because being bashed on GT is the only thing that makes you feel bi-manly enough to exist.
    So, if not die, go hide in some bear cave and stay there playing with your hundreds of other personalities and local wildlife, lunatic.

So, anyone willing to move this to the flame board?
    Last edited by Indefinite : 01-19-2011 at 01:18 AM

High Priest

You mad? : P
    Last edited by Irene : 01-19-2011 at 02:11 AM

Retired Staff Member

Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by Akazukin View Post
    How to fail or win at life when life have no rules?
    In order to win at life you must act exactly like me. It's quite simple really.

420forwyfetho

Section Staff of Keepin' it Real Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Inquisitor

If there's anyone I'm going to take advice on women from, it's akazukin.

High Priest

Akazukin, you need therapy on a regular basis.

King of The Jews
    Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBlade View Post
    In order to win at life you must act exactly like me. It's quite simple really.
    I don't think flirting with death is winning at life.

primum non nocere Senior Member
    Gold Member

Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by JeweyK View Post
    Well it's certainly not winning at death if you're only flirting with it.

In any case, it's my personal belief that there isn't a method for getting every girl. There's some, and then there's most, but you can't expect things like this to work for every girl. Aka might have just listed his own personal successful methods, but if you try to pull some of these yourself, the girl may just flat out ignore you for the rest of your life. I think you should just be yourself and find a woman who is compatible with you and loves you for who you are.

If you're just looking for a lay, definitely doesn't have to satisfy the previous criteria.

High Priest

Actually I'm only trying to entertain myself when I make this topic but hanhan and jewek make me realize that this topic still have its potential. We probably have been lacking of a 'real man chat'.

First, if you have no money to rent a room (at least), buy condom, is limited to only a few hundred for some PC upgrade, then sadly you're not ready for a girl.

How to make your girl happy?
    Slow Advance method - While kissing, slowly move your hands down and touch her breasts. If she reject, apologize and continue kissing. Then try it again on next day.
    Fast Advance method - wait for her PMS. she will feel horny and you don't need to wear a condom. Pick up girls from irc chat or msn, make friends and learn when is her last period. Get her some drinks and you'll get sex in return.

Girls just want to be treated as girls. Look at her when she wakes up (they love it when guys watch them sleep). Tell them to use their sweetest voice to say "I love you". Make them blush, and try to let them lick your hand but take it away. Make them feel loved and while in bed they will draw circles on your stomach.

I'm trying to sleep with my office colleagues. Wonder if anyone knows any technique?
    Last edited by Irene : 01-20-2011 at 12:18 AM

Retired Staff Member

Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by JeweyK View Post
    I no longer flirt with death, but am I not a more solid person because of what I went through? Plus it was the funnest times of my life.

420forwyfetho

High Priest

That is horrible advice Aka...

DJ SaF1 Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

Become a DJ SaF1 Fan! Follow me on:
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Youtube
    The new DJ SaF1 album, Euphonic Transcendencies, is out! Be sure to get your copy today!

Retired Staff Member

Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by Akazukin View Post
    Actually I'm only trying to entertain myself when I make this topic but hanhan and jewek make me realize that this topic still have its potential. We probably have been lacking of a 'real man chat'.

First, if you have no money to rent a room (at least), buy condom, is limited to only a few hundred for some PC upgrade, then sadly you're not ready for a girl.

How to make your girl happy?
    Slow Advance method - While kissing, slowly move your hands down and touch her breasts. If she reject, apologize and continue kissing. Then try it again on next day.
    Fast Advance method - wait for her PMS. she will feel horny and you don't need to wear a condom. Pick up girls from irc chat or msn, make friends and learn when is her last period. Get her some drinks and you'll get sex in return.

Girls just want to be treated as girls. Look at her when she wakes up (they love it when guys watch them sleep). Tell them to use their sweetest voice to say "I love you". Make them blush, and try to let them lick your hand but take it away. Make them feel loved and while in bed they will draw circles on your stomach.

I'm trying to sleep with my office colleagues. Wonder if anyone knows any technique?
    First of all, wait til they PMS? That **** will be all bloody and disgusting. Thats the one time I WOULD wear a condom.

Your idea of love is pretty ****ed up Akazukin, I think the only chance with the person in your office is to rape them.

420forwyfetho

Thread Information