Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Wikileaks

  1. #41
    Gold Member

    Evangelist
    StarteR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sexyland™
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xChinChillax View Post
    starter watches fox news im sure of it
    As a matter of fact I do not watch any News, or any TV at all. Come and check my non-existent cable or any TV subscription. I watch TV shows by downloading them from Graboid. No commercials, it suits me very well.

    @Dyndrilliac
    I am sorry if i contradicted what the country is supposed to be, but am I the only one? Was there ever a referendum on invading Iraq? Afghanistan? There is just soooo much evidence that suggests that you have stoped being the boss.

    You know the Bolshevik revolution had the same damn idea behind it, let's get all the wealth from the rich people, repartition it and we can be the boss... Never happens. US revolution is no different in it's idea, just has a different ideology, different economic model and so on... US government is investing a lot into keeping it's activities none of your business, it has done so for a long time, and I am sorry, nothing is going to change that.

    Hey NickF why not go and request access to the Pentagon? You say I have no logic, it seems that your the one that doesn't know what the **** he is talking about...

    What you guys did instead of giving a man all the power, you gave it to Senators and the President... which is a bit more in the peoples favor I guess... But know this, the more people have a say in what needs to happen, the harder it is to govern the ****ing country. Everything has pro's and cons, but YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF UNITED STATES.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGerbilEater View Post
    in an ideal world, we should know every little detail of what the government does. Why? Because the constitution starts with "We the People", not "I the government entity". The government serves us, we don't serve it, that is literally what this country we founded on. Everything in the constitution is structured to keep it that way. But not even the constitution can save morons, no one can save them.

    Always work towards removing yourself from the mob mentality, whenever possible.
    Well I guess if Wikileaks did do one good thing, is it woke people up and showed them what reality is. I guess CrazyGerbilEater wikileaks proved your "little" constitution wrong, now didn't it? There is no ideal world, and there are a lot of details you do not know and won't know.


    People, learn your place, you are middle class, all you get to do is vote, and that doesn't mean you have a say in what is going to happen or have the right to know, all it means is that you get to pick your favored, what he does next, is OUT of your control for 4 Years.

    And again, I DO NOT WATCH TV.

  2. #42

    Enlightened
    CrazyGerbilEater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    I...Dont...Know...
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    It's completely under my control, we are the controllers. There are 300 million Americans, how many of these people are military, police, or some other force that can be used to police people? How many of these people are willing to obey any order? if even a third of a percent of Americans decided to protest or revolt, a lot could be done.

    You don't seem to realize a group is made up of individuals, I DO COUNT. Every single person counts, by believing that I can make a difference, I do. The more people who believe this, the greater a difference will be made. The only person who doesn't count is one who doesn't believe they do. By not acting on your belief's you undermine your own power.

    If I built a bomb, I'm 100% sure I could place it somewhere to do quite a bit of damage. There's even a small chance I won't get caught right away, I could probably do quite a bit of damage just by myself to prove a point. Now if i convince just 5 other people to do the same thing, which statistically I'm almost certainly able to do, that damage is increased dramatically. 100 people, all doing something together, 1000, if even a small number of people tried hard enough, a large difference could certainly be made. I attend a university, I have full access to the Internet, and am extremely capable of finding any type of information I need. If an insurgent in a "third" world country can make a car bomb, so can I, and not only that, with my knowledge and skills, probably a fairly powerful remote one. I'd almost certainly reach headlines around the country seeing how a school shooting did the same thing, a powerful car bomb near an important government building most certainly would.

    This is not an ideal world, I understand this, however, we can work towards an ideal world and make this one as close to ideal as possible. Even as an individual, I am powerful, and truthfully, if I felt infringed enough upon, I'd probably act, even at this point I'm likely to assist someone else in acting on righting this country. Though I probably wouldn't start off violently, I most certainly would demonstrate my point in a noticeable manner. I vote intelligently, I do research, and the only thing holding me back is the small part of me that is lazy and wants to enjoy games and technology. But I'm at the point right now where I no longer really care about wealth, fame, or anything really but my interests in technology, games, and programming. I also have an interest in protecting my ideals, and I've reached the point where I can no longer function in a large company like Staples simply because my belief's conflict with their policies and the people who work there. I'm unwilling to sacrifice my ideals for wealth, and I would've made alot more money there than my current job which I hate doing, yet it doesn't require me to compromise my ideals.

    This website has its share of fairly intelligent users, though, many of them seem to side towards personal and social freedoms, which makes sense since it was a hacking site which isn't completely legal. They seem smart enough to understand their own bias, and to understand that what you are arguing is retarded. You seem to essentially be supporting the idea of letting your own government reach the point that 1984 described, without working against it at all. Because of that, my opinion of you on a political level is that I would wholeheartedly support someone killing you, because you are the enemy of anyone who wants to live in any even partial form of a free world.

    Unless I'm misinterpreting what you are saying, because it seems to me as though you wouldn't even attempt to work towards an ideal world. Correct me if I'm wrong.

  3. #43
    Gold Member

    Evangelist
    StarteR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sexyland™
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGerbilEater View Post
    Unless I'm misinterpreting what you are saying, because it seems to me as though you wouldn't even attempt to work towards an ideal world. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    You can support whatever you want, even someone killing me, if that is what you are and that is your best. There is a reason we will never reach 1984, US Gov. already found its equilibrium, they know how far they can push and what they can push and how to push. Their tactics, United States Politics are essentially the same for a while now, even though ideas do change as different parties get elected republicans/democrats, some things just remain the way they are.

    You claim 1/3 of Americans protesting will make a difference... I wanna see you assemble that many people and fight the government. You have a reason, don't you? Wikileaks leaked some really nasty **** about illegal activities or what not (not my words, you guys have being arguing that). I mean you must be upset, the government has been acting behind your back, without your approval. Go ahead, go fight it, because you count... as I understand...

    I am not supporting an oppressive totalitarian government such as Orwell described in 1984. You are in fact misinterpreting me, this argument lasted for a while and you might have lost track of what I am arguing or what I was arguing in the first place. My argument is:

    It is normal for US to have secrets from it's people. It's normal for them not to publicly announce with whom they are negotiating and what are they giving up and what are they getting. I am not saying if it is okay, I am not saying that I agree with it necessary, there is a reason after all why I have 3 methods of staying in US (Visa until 2013 ever since 2003, Canadian Passport + US Green Card) and yet just visiting that country once in a while is PLENTY for me. I could do without that too. I do not like US, I am sorry, I don't. I never intended to defend their government actions as legal/moral/correct/okay... I was just saying, US, like every other country, is doing what they need to do to be what they are. Every government is doing it, it's just that US are doing it more because they are after all, a superpower.

    Let's face it, that same government that did not disclose everything to you, invaded Iraq and other **** is the same government that gave you a chance to be what you are. And your open doors in life are open in that way because they did what they had to do.

    And again, you are not the BOSS of the country, you do not tell the government what to do. It tells you what to do, because IT knows better in a way that, it tells you what to do so that the country can benefit. It drafts you for war for example, leaving you no choice, that's not freedom, but they make you do it for the country. They do everything for the country the way they think is best, and they decide that, not you. You vote for them, you have the freedom of opinion, not knowledge. Something you may know, somethings are classified. For example, you do not have the right to know what is my SIN number, do you now? Some things you just won't be given access to, for the benefit of the country.

    And that is why wikileaks is bull shi*t... because all it did is agitate the population, not to mention the fact that soooo many countries are going to take advantage of this, and US will lose, a lot, so forgive me, but wouldn't you all, those who live in US, be retarded for supporting wikileaks? Going against your country, against your government... good luck with that.

  4. #44
    Senior Member

    Crusader
    Dyndrilliac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL, USA
    Posts
    3,618

    Default

    @Starter: Just because this country has been steering away from what it should be consistently over the past century, doesn't mean that you should give up, bend over, and beg the government to ram their cock up your ass. People like you are exactly why this country sucks, no one is willing to fight for what they really believe in. You are too busy trying to conform with the people in power. You are nothing but a marionette with no mind or will of your own. You are a drone. When the corporations enslave the rest of the population I will die fighting. You will be used as slave labor. Have fun with that, moron.
    The Ultimate Guide Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Networking Bible
    Thou shalt switch where thy can, and route where thy must.

  5. #45
    Enchantment? Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

    Saint
    NickF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ShopRite
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    And although we don't sit on the lawn of the white hosue singing kumbaiya or whatever bull**** you think, doesn't mean we don't protest the government. Look at the teaparty movement. Look at Ron Paul's Aler-convention in 2008 (Rally For the Republic). We are fighting the status quo. I've been involved in tea party meetings and such. I spread the word of libertarianism to all my friends through enlightening conversation. Most of them agree with me more than they would have realized. Not everyone is a ****ing moron like you.
    We need a hero in this country, not someone like Superman, but someone like the guy from Unthinkable. It's too bad no one listened to him.

    Oh, and spekaing of literary works, starter is more like Beatty from Farenehit 451, than a figurehead for 1984.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpheonix View Post
    i have a form of dyslexia that hinders my ability to scout and macro at the same time.

  6. #46
    Gold Member

    Evangelist
    StarteR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sexyland™
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyndrilliac View Post
    @Starter: Just because this country has been steering away from what it should be consistently over the past century, doesn't mean that you should give up, bend over, and beg the government to ram their cock up your ass. People like you are exactly why this country sucks, no one is willing to fight for what they really believe in. You are too busy trying to conform with the people in power. You are nothing but a marionette with no mind or will of your own. You are a drone. When the corporations enslave the rest of the population I will die fighting. You will be used as slave labor. Have fun with that, moron.
    Are you a complete moron? I do not live in US, I do not give a **** about what you guys go through and what your values are. Keep the marionette bull**** to yourself, maybe you like have sex with dolls iunno, none of my business. I am Canadian, and I do not need to protest or agree with what US does, I am just saying, you are all fuc.ked, and there is nothing you can do about it, and that does not mean I give up, because I can't give up, because I never even believed, because it is not my country. For me, americans are retarded, I do not respect them, I just enjoy their military support when necessary, that is all you guys are good for, muscle, and you are just right to defend our sorry Canadian asses when necessary, cause we are actually busy investing money in the economy and recovering the defecit.

    You're as stupid as peter griffin.

    NickF, sorry, I won't read your post now, 1 moron post per day read is my limit.

  7. #47
    Music & Movies Senior Member

    Saint
    putis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarteR2 View Post
    our sorry Canadian asses... are actually busy investing money in the economy and recovering the defecit.
    Hmm.

    edit- http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...d-quarter.html
    Last edited by putis : 12-20-2010 at 11:51 AM Reason: dummies
    Better contraceptives will control population only if people will use them. A nuclear holocaust can be prevented only if the conditions under which nations make war can be changed. The environment will continue to deteriorate until pollution practices are abandoned. We need to make vast changes in human behavior.
    -- B.F. Skinner

  8. #48
    Gold Member

    Evangelist
    StarteR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sexyland™
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by putis View Post
    What about it? Are you trying to say Canada is a challenge military wise to anyone important?

    Man you shoulda really pointed out that there is a like there lol... and yes I know, I myself as a student am in debt, but that's not the governments fault. Didn't we got from 56 billion to 50 billion defecit?

  9. #49
    Enchantment? Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

    Saint
    NickF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ShopRite
    Posts
    5,378
    Quote Originally Posted by jpheonix View Post
    i have a form of dyslexia that hinders my ability to scout and macro at the same time.

  10. #50
    A zero-your personal hero Senior Member
    Gold Member

    Blessed

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,040

    Default

    Funny to see how the topic has shifted from what's in the leak, to, successively, the leak itself, Assange, Manning and now some dumb canadian attention-whoring faggot living in his own bubble.

    The fact of the matter is that vital information was leaked that the public deserved to know.

    Oh, and a government that serves it's people doesn't need to keep secrets from them, unless it has a goal of enslaving them or other foul goals. Sure, in a state of war, it's good to keep a strategy for current and future ops secret, but once an operation is finished, I guess people oughta know how it's outcome and benefits. So a fat fk you, Kc.
    Last edited by Indefinite : 12-20-2010 at 03:49 PM

  11. #51
    =) Senior Member
    Developer

    Supreme Being
    K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,794

    Default

    you're dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Korhal View Post
    Let us hope so, if that Reverse Engineering crap actually works, I'll be amazed.

  12. #52
    Enchantment? Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

    Saint
    NickF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ShopRite
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    US Vice President calls Assange a ?terrorist?

    Just thought this was worth mentioning, here.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpheonix View Post
    i have a form of dyslexia that hinders my ability to scout and macro at the same time.

  13. #53
    Senior Member

    Crusader
    Dyndrilliac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL, USA
    Posts
    3,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarteR2 View Post
    Are you a complete moron? I do not live in US, I do not give a **** about what you guys go through and what your values are. Keep the marionette bull**** to yourself, maybe you like have sex with dolls iunno, none of my business. I am Canadian, and I do not need to protest or agree with what US does, I am just saying, you are all fuc.ked, and there is nothing you can do about it, and that does not mean I give up, because I can't give up, because I never even believed, because it is not my country. For me, americans are retarded, I do not respect them, I just enjoy their military support when necessary, that is all you guys are good for, muscle, and you are just right to defend our sorry Canadian asses when necessary, cause we are actually busy investing money in the economy and recovering the defecit.

    You're as stupid as peter griffin.
    Lol. You don't have your location listed under your info, and I don't read posts written by idiots. I naturally concluded since you were all butt-hurt like a whiny crying bitch that just got her first lesson in anal the only possible conclusion could be that you had some sort of stake in the politics of America. Smoke my pole; it's not my fault you assume people care enough about your pathetic insignificant existence to know your entire life's story. Also, who do you think is next when America becomes a totalitarian regime? We will begin conquering the rest of the world based on convenience. Let's see, an industrialized nation that borders us and relies completely upon NATO (of which, the most powerful nation militarily has always been the U.S.) for it's safety. Yea, apparently my Peter Griffin level of retardation can read the writing on the walls. Why can't you? Oh yea; because you are officially the stupidest person on this forum now. Congratulations on wrestling the crown from arcanise.

    Also, I must point out the fact that you broke forum rules by breaking the profanity filter (Mods, go!) and the fact that you spell worse than a dyslexic kid with down syndrome. It's "deficit," genius.
    The Ultimate Guide Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Networking Bible
    Thou shalt switch where thy can, and route where thy must.

  14. #54
    Gold Member

    Evangelist
    StarteR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sexyland™
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyndrilliac View Post
    Lol. You don't have your location listed under your info, and I don't read posts written by idiots. I naturally concluded since you were all butt-hurt like a whiny crying bitch that just got her first lesson in anal the only possible conclusion could be that you had some sort of stake in the politics of America. Smoke my pole; it's not my fault you assume people care enough about your pathetic insignificant existence to know your entire life's story. Also, who do you think is next when America becomes a totalitarian regime? We will begin conquering the rest of the world based on convenience. Let's see, an industrialized nation that borders us and relies completely upon NATO (of which, the most powerful nation militarily has always been the U.S.) for it's safety. Yea, apparently my Peter Griffin level of retardation can read the writing on the walls. Why can't you? Oh yea; because you are officially the stupidest person on this forum now. Congratulations on wrestling the crown from arcanise.

    Also, I must point out the fact that you broke forum rules by breaking the profanity filter (Mods, go!) and the fact that you spell worse than a dyslexic kid with down syndrome. It's "deficit," genius.
    You don't read posts by idiots... except when you do??.. I don't read posts by idiots, so i did not read but your first sentence.

    @ indefenite: it is u who are living in a bubble with a bunch of faggets, enjoy the gay sex you are entitled to by your country. i'm done here. ure all fkin stupid rlly... I already have proof that I am right, I do, and it's wikileaks itself.

  15. #55
    Enchantment? Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

    Saint
    NickF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ShopRite
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    and wikileaks continued (and more popular than ever) existance is proof that you are wrong. Get your head out of your damn ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpheonix View Post
    i have a form of dyslexia that hinders my ability to scout and macro at the same time.

  16. #56
    Senior Member

    Crusader
    Dyndrilliac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL, USA
    Posts
    3,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarteR2 View Post
    You don't read posts by idiots... except when you do??.. I don't read posts by idiots, so i did not read but your first sentence.
    Scanning != Reading.
    The Ultimate Guide Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Networking Bible
    Thou shalt switch where thy can, and route where thy must.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •