Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Plot Choice Question

Gold Member

Evangelist

Default Plot Choice Question

Anyways, so i finished my Trial time... bought the game... and I am playing campaign. The /cheat command is awesome by the way

I have a question, when you get to the part where you have to chose between the protoss and that doctor, what is the better choice? I chose to help the protoss kill the infested men, and after that mission the doctor turned infested... does that happen if you chose to side with her against the protoss? what is the mission like? you just gotta bash some protoss? Also, how in the world did she get infested? she was on board the ship all that time...

The second choice where you gotta tecide whether to side with Tosh or Dr. Nova is it? from the dominion? I sided with Tosh, I do not know yet what happens. What do you guys think or have to say?
    Coming out of the closet is difficult and I just wanted to thank everyone here for giving me the strength to go through with it. [email protected]!

Quote Originally Posted by StarteR2 View Post
    Anyways, so i finished my Trial time... bought the game... and I am playing campaign. The /cheat command is awesome by the way

I have a question, when you get to the part where you have to chose between the protoss and that doctor, what is the better choice? I chose to help the protoss kill the infested men, and after that mission the doctor turned infested... does that happen if you chose to side with her against the protoss? what is the mission like? you just gotta bash some protoss? Also, how in the world did she get infested? she was on board the ship all that time...

The second choice where you gotta tecide whether to side with Tosh or Dr. Nova is it? from the dominion? I sided with Tosh, I do not know yet what happens. What do you guys think or have to say?
    each path you take has a different result, if you are interested in seeing the result instead of doing them all use youtube.

Gold Member

Evangelist

I Know each path = different result... i was hoping for a quick summarized answer....
    Coming out of the closet is difficult and I just wanted to thank everyone here for giving me the strength to go through with it. [email protected]!

High Priest

If you help the doctor, you will face irritating mothership and void rays. In the end, the doctor wish to settle down in a plannet and wish Raynor will stay with her, but he still want his ex girlfriend kerrigan and she omg got rejected lol.

If you side with Tosh, you can get spectres, which is a good unit against zerg. If you side with Nova, you get normal terran ghosts. Tosh will be getting killed by Nova towards the end if you side with her.

Lastly, when chose to attack air or land, I'd recommend air. In "All in" those birds are a PITA! Unfortunately the land campaign is much more fun.

Gold Member

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by Akazukin View Post
    If you help the doctor, you will face irritating mothership and void rays. In the end, the doctor wish to settle down in a plannet and wish Raynor will stay with her, but he still want his ex girlfriend kerrigan and she omg got rejected lol.

If you side with Tosh, you can get spectres, which is a good unit against zerg. If you side with Nova, you get normal terran ghosts. Tosh will be getting killed by Nova towards the end if you side with her.

Lastly, when chose to attack air or land, I'd recommend air. In "All in" those birds are a PITA! Unfortunately the land campaign is much more fun.
    Heh... well... I just finished the campaign, I am so proud You know what is my biggest dissapointment? I only got to control raynor in only like the first mission... other than that... he was there but not as a unit.

And guys, OMG it was so sweet, Jimmy killed typhus for kerri, and she was so beautiful, really... I hope he is going to go down on her later on... have some of that disinfested vagina...

Thread Information