Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: The Crises of Capitalism

Advocate

Quote Originally Posted by NickF View Post
    I think it is a reasonable way to save the country alot of money in retirement funds.
    Indeed, and yet France is striking and rioting still. This has gone on for about a month, its a lot smaller scale now but the farthest their government has gone was to call in riot police. No martial law, nothing to protect innocents or travelers. All because France wants to SAVE money. Oh and did I mention these riots should have harmed the Euro but since the U.S.A. makes the dollar artificially low at this time of year the Euro actually ROSE. Ridiculous. It harms the world economy
    Yes, you're a moron because your British. Thats what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ View Post
    you also like to smoke fags.
    I'm hiding illegals penis's in my ass.

Enchantment? Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

Saint

Sure, but the people of France should have the right to riot. If the violence escalates it's certainly the Prime Ministers duty to calm the riots. But freedom was born through rioting, and to silence riots (no matter how misguided) would be a violation of liberty. Liberty is the only thing in life that can't be equated to money, and it is the only thing more important. I here what you are saying, I guess we just disagree on when more serious intervention is necessary (military).
    And also the riots in France may have erupted over the pension thing, but their anger has been stirring for quite a while, especially with the fascist, globalist agendas that the EU have spawned.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpheonix View Post
    i have a form of dyslexia that hinders my ability to scout and macro at the same time.

Advocate

Sure, but the people of France should have the right to riot. If the violence escalates it's certainly the Prime Ministers duty to calm the riots. But freedom was born through rioting, and to silence riots (no matter how misguided) would be a violation of liberty. Liberty is the only thing in life that can't be equated to money, and it is the only thing more important. I here what you are saying, I guess we just disagree on when more serious intervention is necessary (military).
    And also the riots in France may have erupted over the pension thing, but their anger has been stirring for quite a while, especially with the fascist, globalist agendas that the EU have spawned.
    The whole riot thing is for liberty indeed, however it is a fight over such a small thing. The reason the American Revolution is respected is because they suffered MANY injustices before fighting. The French have not suffered much since the end of WWII. I can understand the anger, but the fact that they are almost completely out of any form of petrol, schools are closed, officials are threaten, etc., is just overstepping the bounds of liberty. What about the young children who cannot go to school?

As for the EU being a facist agenda...its totally not the 4th Reich or the 8th Coalition! If the Euro was adopted throughout Europe all other currencies would be all but useless! Glad to see some Americans agree with us "radical" thinkers over here!

Enlightened

the most dangerous and frightening plot is one you don't even notice. Just because it isn't a blunt change, or a huge single thing, doesn't mean that a thousand smaller things haven't piled up.

Ever heard of the expression, "That's the last straw", by itself it's very small and light, but when you gather it together it's ****ing heavy.

Don't be mislead just because the spark was small doesn't mean it isn't a big deal.

Enchantment? Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

Saint

Gerbil is right. Although I can easily see where the frecnh government is coming from with the retirement age thing, they obviously chose a bad time to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpheonix View Post
    i have a form of dyslexia that hinders my ability to scout and macro at the same time.

Advocate

Gerbil is right. Although I can easily see where the frecnh government is coming from with the retirement age thing, they obviously chose a bad time to do it.
    A bad time is usually the only time governments take action! Bitter irony of the world

Thread Information