Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Showing results 81 to 100 of 100

Thread: CoD: Black Ops

Enlightened

I make it a point of mine to point it out to people, it's something everyone who owns a computer needs to know. Since both space and bandwidth are measured differently, usually space in bytes and bandwidth in bits, it becomes a problem if people don't know the difference.

Advocate

Fair enough. I guess everyone has their little pet peeves. Mine is general misinformation about a subject and yours is the MB vs Mb or in this case GB vs Gb.

Nazi zombies is da bomb. My friend has this, he pre-ordered it and got it at midnight the day it came out. Very fun game, I haven't played the multi-player but have played zombies, and it is so much better than the original, movements are smoother, better guns, the aug can get a shotgun attached when upgraded how bad ass is that? We just run in circles around the stage while shooting backward or forward at the zombies chasing the other person. Also the turrets are a pretty cool addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Greek View Post
    waiting till it comes out on pc
    I'd wait on getting it for PC if you are going to be playing exclusively for multi-player online, seems a lot of people are experiencing lag issues. Wait till they patch it and check up on the current reviews to see if the patch actually did anything.
    "My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion!" - Newsboys, God's Not Dead

"God is dead and no one cares. If there is a hell I'll see you there." - NIN, Heresy

"And we told ourselves it didn't matter but in our hearts we knew better." - NIN, Zero Sum

Inquisitor

Some glitches:

Colored clantags at any prestige-
    1. In multiplayer, highlight your name in the lobby and back out ('B' on 360)
    2. You should now be at the multiplayer menu. Select Local -> System Link
    3. Press up (D-Pad Up on 360)
    4. Your cursor will disappear. Press select ('A' on 360). Your playercard should pop up.
    5. Edit clantag with colors unlocked.

Keep custom classes after prestige (including pro perks)-
    Repeat steps above, and select prestige in playercard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyndrilliac View Post
    Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by kokokoko View Post
    Nazi zombies is da bomb. My friend has this, he pre-ordered it and got it at midnight the day it came out. Very fun game, I haven't played the multi-player but have played zombies, and it is so much better than the original, movements are smoother, better guns, the aug can get a shotgun attached when upgraded how bad ass is that? We just run in circles around the stage while shooting backward or forward at the zombies chasing the other person. Also the turrets are a pretty cool addition.

I'd wait on getting it for PC if you are going to be playing exclusively for multi-player online, seems a lot of people are experiencing lag issues. Wait till they patch it and check up on the current reviews to see if the patch actually did anything.
    haven't had any problems, running at 90fps no lag.

Enlightened

finally, due to massive patch like 10 days ago, pc version is playable. While it's still no bad company 2, it's now worthwhile to play if just to get every unlock to prove your most badass pc gamer eva.

Inquisitor

Pretty sad about the Hardlines nerf, but all else seems to work out decently

Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

I'm in ur user profile changing ur name back
    Gold Member

Messiah

game is pretty fun. i'm playing on pc. no one's posted in here for weeks

From the Land of the Sexy Senior Member
    Gold Member

Inquisitor

Hi.
    Have.
    A conclusion is a place you find yourself, when tired of thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranged View Post
    That statements is invalid.

Inquisitor

I'd like to play on PC a bit, but I'd hate having to buy the game again..I wish the 'license' you purchase carried/transfered over for all consoles

DJ SaF1 Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

Lost interest in this game. Just didn't find it as fun as MW2. Nazi zombies can only hold my interest for so long.

Become a DJ SaF1 Fan! Follow me on:
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Youtube
    The new DJ SaF1 album, Euphonic Transcendencies, is out! Be sure to get your copy today!

Advocate

I'm one of the lucky ones. I played my brothers copy to get it out of my system. After about 4 hours over 2 days I don't have any desire to buy the game. Ideal Maxima is right MW2 is better.

Gold Member

Messiah

mw2 would be better than black ops...if it was fixed.

1. nerf ump (accurate smg that kills in 3 shots at any range, without stopping power, even while silenced? really?)
    2. make the class system exactly like black ops (this also means taking out the dumb perks of mw2)
    3. grenade launchers are retarded in all situations. even in black ops, last night i had a game where the top scorer on the enemy team was a low-rank guy using a grenade launcher with an AUG attached. also scavenger in mw2 should not refill explosives.

plus pc-only things like wider fov, dedicated servers, etc.

right now, black ops is better.

Inquisitor

Honestly I like them both, they both have their pros and cons and enjoy playing one just as much as the other.

King of The Jews
    Prophet

I enjoy MW2 more because that's the one I have.

I bought BO way back when it was released for PC, but there were terrible lag problems which they fixed last month, so I decided to start playing again a few days ago. Honestly, the game is alright, but MW2's play style is better.

Gold Member

Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by MemReerie View Post
    http://italian-shop.aelita.fr
    lol

DJ SaF1 Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

YouTube - Black Ops "Lag" - Client vs. Host Comparison

This is why I CAN NOT stand Black Ops.

Become a DJ SaF1 Fan! Follow me on:
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Youtube
    The new DJ SaF1 album, Euphonic Transcendencies, is out! Be sure to get your copy today!

Enlightened

i think i was correct im my initial choice not to buy any COD games, and it was a mistake to rethink it. I'll stick with battlefield wid sexy physics.

Thread Information