Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 140

Thread: VC Maphack development

Blizzard Employee Developer

Deviant

Default VC Maphack development

Due to the recent drama with Blizzard I have decided to stop further development of my hack, I will however release update(s) for the current patch if it's Warden related to keep users safe.

This doesn't really mean the end of my hack, but I am going to wait and see how things turn out. I really enjoyed being here with the GameThreat community, this was my home where I started and now it may come to an end. I guess I could find somewhere else, but that means starting all over with a new community which I am not really interested in doing.

In case you ask or are wondering about a private pay version of my hack, that won't be happening sorry.

I have notice versions of my maphack are being posted on youtube and a few other sites, these versions appear to have a MUCH larger 'Loader.exe' in size. The size of my Loader.exe should be 60kb, these fake ones have a size of nearly 1000kb which I am guessing contain some trojan to steal your starcraft 2 account or a virus. CHECK THE SIZE AND DOWNLOAD FROM A TRUSTED SITE ONLY!!!! Loader.exe (60kb) VCMH.dll (110kb)
    Last edited by ValiantChaos : 10-27-2010 at 01:31 AM

good luck with whatever you do. you're a smart guy.

thanks for the free knowledge VC
    best jpheonix quote(s):

Quote Originally Posted by jpheonix View Post
    i have a form of dyslexia that hinders my ability to scout and macro at the same time.

Or when you pee on a tree and your testicles recede back into your body.

First off, Thanks for all your great efforts Valiant, your hack is amazing and so are you.
    I wonder if a auto spawn larva ability is in the works? What you think?

Enchantment? Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

Saint

Perhaps some theoretical discussion on defeating anti-cheatimg mechanisms in no specific game. Let's get people doing their thing.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    i have a form of dyslexia that hinders my ability to scout and macro at the same time.

that's a bad news for the public hacking community, wish you the best

thanks for you effort, hope we can still see your updates... but if not, I still wish you goodluck in the future

DW VC!!!
    WE ARE ALL WITH U!! > <

its the end of gamethrea :(

you gave us a great hack, i had a lot of fun with it. it would be awsome if u manage to keep updating at least the warden protection but i know the big risk u are facing and i understand if u give up.

I'm not an expert (i dont know anything about the scene or about programming/hacking) and i might be saying a bull**** but what i think to be the counter to anticheating, it is opensource. i mean, semi-opensource. your obviously not gonna 100% opensource your hack so a random blizzard guy is getting the code lol but u can share it with other hackers so there is more people developing/updating/keepin it warden secured and when u get the doom letter from activision lawyers u just pass the ball to the next coder and so on. as i said before i may have said an enormous bull**** but yea dont blame me i dunno how the law works in North America just tried to give my 2 cents, ur free to throw **** on me xD

Open source won't happen because there are many people selling hacks for $$$. People like VC spent countless hours of hard work on their products, impossible to throw them to the private hackers hands and let them make easy money with it.

These hacks are also their integrity property they have to protect, it's why all the good hacks are always released with various protection methods.

Where is Downloads site for maphack ??

Please let me know, Downloads site for maphack... please.

Quote Originally Posted by longxx View Post
    Open source won't happen because there are many people selling hacks for $$$. People like VC spent countless hours of hard work on their products, impossible to throw them to the private hackers hands and let them make easy money with it.

These hacks are also their integrity property they have to protect, it's why all the good hacks are always released with various protection methods.
    yea indeed, but thats why i said "semi opensource", excuse me but i dont know the words to properly say it cause 1 english is not my main language and 2 i dont know anything about this things but what i mean is to share it with people u can "trust". ofc im not talkin about his own hack, but hacks that will come in the future, why dont hackers create a more solid community instead of stealing, reselling, etc that can be more usefull and harder to stop. yes i do like pony and kitties

btw sorry for going ot, i won't post in this thread again

Quote Originally Posted by silano777 View Post
    Where is Downloads site for maphack ??

Please let me know, Downloads site for maphack... please.
    The downloaded have been removed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Since he made this post I cant run sc2 with the hack loader anymore, it just freezes right b4 the login screen

This is happening to me WITHOUT the loader. Lol. Anybody else getting frozen at the login screen?

Quote Originally Posted by aleehatami View Post
    This is happening to me WITHOUT the loader. Lol. Anybody else getting frozen at the login screen?
    yeah, its happening to me as well with or without the loader.

battle.net is down for maintenance, probably has something to do with it?
    Last edited by Lyric : 10-20-2010 at 10:01 AM

Thanks again for everything VC, really hope you keep the MH coming but if not wish you all the best.

i think warden it on and detecting VC hack, my sc2 crash many time now today... so my guesss is that i'm flaged....

Thread Information