Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Showing results 261 to 280 of 452

Thread: ValiantChaos Maphack (1.0.3 to 1.07) posts

  1. #261

    Default

    jpheonix and rolle4k like Tom and Jerry when meet sure flaming is on. Relax guys cheers!!!

  2. #262
    Banned

    Advocate

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floute View Post
    jpheonix and rolle4k like Tom and Jerry when meet sure flaming is on. Relax guys cheers!!!
    I assure you my intentions are good :(

  3. #263

  4. #264
    Banned

    Advocate

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoupBlanc View Post
    thx

  5. #265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoupBlanc View Post
    that "Bot:OFF" does not mean Warden is off, it only means the bot is not monitoring Warden at this point

    I dunno what will be Blizzard's reaction about the sc2warden, let's face it: Blizzard is reading this

  6. #266
    Banned

    Advocate

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longxx View Post
    that "Bot:OFF" does not mean Warden is off, it only means the bot is not monitoring Warden at this point

    I dunno what will be Blizzard's reaction about the sc2warden, let's face it: Blizzard is reading this
    i agree longxx, especially since VC works for Blizzard :D
    ps does anyone have any explanation on the mechanics to when the bot stops and starts scanning warden? IS it manual or programmed, how does it work?

  7. #267

  8. #268

    Default

    Observer-Bot is: ON
    Last update was 1 hour, 28 minutes, and 51 seconds ago
    Warden is On
    it's like CuriousMonkey reading my comment? lol added Warden status right after

  9. #269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ValiantChaos View Post
    Seems the hack is still safe, nothing to really worry about. However now that more is happening with warden I will be making changes and improving my warden protection, then I will have another update.

    Until then, still avoid using any older versions to be on the safe side.
    Any other 'older versions' including the current one? Thanks again! You're great.

  10. #270
    Blizzard Employee Developer

    Deviant
    ValiantChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GGirlTaylor View Post
    Any other 'older versions' including the current one? Thanks again! You're great.
    Yeah, including current version too. It may be a day or more before the next update tho.

  11. #271

    Default

    Can you check if your off sets are being scanned?

  12. #272
    Blizzard Employee Developer

    Deviant
    ValiantChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Yes Warden is scanning for my hack, however my Warden protection is working so it's still safe. Like I said before, I want to make changes to improve my protection since I now have more to work with and fix any weaknesses I may encounter.

  13. #273

    Default

    when will it come online again?

    BTW: Thumps up for your insane work :>

  14. #274

    Default

    Hello! I do not say English and I am using a translator ok? Would like the aid them friends therefore do not obtain to use + MH DES of the day of yesterday, all time that I try to open mh when sc2 he is loading and he goes to appear the screen of login it he closes and he appears this botam of alert, somebody could help me as make to make it to function?

    Thanks




    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  15. #275
    Banned

    Advocate

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ValiantChaos View Post
    Yes Warden is scanning for my hack, however my Warden protection is working so it's still safe. Like I said before, I want to make changes to improve my protection since I now have more to work with and fix any weaknesses I may encounter.
    VC, I use map hacks because I have a form of dyslexia that puts me at a disadvantage vs other players in term of map exploration and keeping this up with normal game macro. I cannot play without your hack, but have you suggested not using 1.05 until 1.06+ is released? I will only continue playing if you give the OK. Thanks.

  16. #276
    Blizzard Employee Developer

    Deviant
    ValiantChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Posts
    95

    Default

    New update is available, hack remains safe and undetected.

    Quote Originally Posted by ertay View Post
    Hello! I do not say English and I am using a translator ok? Would like the aid them friends therefore do not obtain to use + MH DES of the day of yesterday, all time that I try to open mh when sc2 he is loading and he goes to appear the screen of login it he closes and he appears this botam of alert, somebody could help me as make to make it to function?
    download this http://www.multiupload.com/OJNI3K2GGF

  17. #277
    Banned

    Advocate

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ValiantChaos View Post
    New update is available, hack remains safe and undetected.
    Holy **** your so sexy i have a hard on!, thank you masta hacker - You make my world a better place

  18. #278

    Default

    yea, he's the greatest...i would love to donate some money to him, but he doesn't want to ;)
    i think he is a holy person!^^

  19. #279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ValiantChaos View Post
    New update is available, hack remains safe and undetected.



    download this Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

    thanks! ++

  20. #280

    Default

    can`t download ....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Valiantchaos maphack (banned posts split)
    By lollerblades in forum Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 04:56 PM
  2. ValiantChaos Maphack (1.0.0 to 1.0.2) posts
    By rafik777 in forum The Archives
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. Zynastor's MapHack v1.0.8 (old posts)
    By mega_newblar in forum Old downloads
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 02:18 PM

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •