OK
    ---------------------------

can warden detect this????
    warden is not active right now, but it could add those offsets anytime
    just monitor the Warden offsets yourself to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by longxx View Post
    warden is not active right now, but it could add those offsets anytime
    just monitor the Warden offsets yourself to be safe
    So in theory, Warden can detect it any time - yet VC said it comes with Warden Protection? How could his maphack possibly prevent Warden from checking those offsets..?

Sorry for asking all those questions, I know "if you can't take the heat, stay outta da kitchen" - but I am just afraid of losing my account.

Master Yoshi Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

I checked today, Warden is Active but not scanning any offsets and according to ValiantChaos it has Warden protection. Also it's very easy to protect against any detected offsets, I think I remember reading ValiantChaos had already done something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantChaos
    I have no need to copy CraniX, and my warden protection would protect against any detected offsets.
    I guess there's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zynastor View Post
    I checked today, Warden is Active but not scanning any offsets and according to ValiantChaos it has Warden protection. Also it's very easy to protect against any detected offsets, I think I remember reading ValiantChaos had already done something like that.
    I rather hear this from ValiantChaos himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zynastor View Post
    I guess there's your answer.
    I would hear some more technical details first, anyone - even CraniX could make that claim ~.

good job ValiantChaos, gonna try it tomorrow.

Thanks !

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by valhallaGate View Post
    I rather hear this from ValiantChaos himself.

I would hear some more technical details first, anyone - even CraniX could make that claim ~.
    He said there is warden protection. You can bet your ass that it has it based off of that statement. He does not need to explain it to any of us on this open forum.

So either use it or don't. Just know that if VC says it is in there, it is.

Oh and as always, use at your own risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ban you Otaku for making me check :P

Have you seen my penguins?

Nice to meet you, I'm Will Riker. Space Pimp. Senior Member
    Gold Member
    Administrator

Crusader

LLGW! Nice job VC. I can confirm this has sufficient warden protection. Also, let me echo what Zyn just said... Warden IS Active.... Just isn't scanning for anything yet.
    Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth. - Albert Einstein

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Deviant

thanks a lot for this
    ur effort
    and everything
    really well appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by DSG View Post
    . . .Warden IS Active.... Just isn't scanning for anything yet. . .
    Actually, Warden is scanning for a number of offsets currently.
    The detected hacks so far:
    -Perma's Maphack
    -Cranix's Public MapHack
    -Havok's Maphack
    -Nano's Freedom hack
    And their, and other offsets being scanned:

0x00A5C6DF
    0x00A5C6E7
    0x00A5C6E1
    0x00A5C6E5
    0x00A5C6E3
    0x009A0B60
    0x00A45316
    0x00A4532A
    0x00A45346
    0x00A45374
    0x00A5C290
    0x00A5C6DF
    0x00A5D0D0
    0x00A6E462
    0x00A72B10
    0x00A9DBC0
    0x00AB6883
    0x00AC5B15
    0x00D8FAB4
    0x00E96176
    0x00EA55C2
    0x01006CD6
    You can find all of this information from the bot at skillhackers, or download the tool and do it manually yourself.

http://www.skillhackers.com/sc2warden/ScanChanges.zip

Use the parent directory (take away /ScanChanges.zip ) to view the bot's readings.

You can use it to compare the detected offsets against it, just start up Starcraft 2 - install the hack and run ScanChanges.
    -------
    As for my comment regarding this hack itself; Great work, VC. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMiser View Post
    Actually, Warden is scanning for a number of offsets currently.

And their, and other offsets being scanned:

You can find all of this information from the bot at skillhackers, or download the tool and do it manually yourself.

http://www.skillhackers.com/sc2warden/ScanChanges.zip

Use the parent directory (take away /ScanChanges.zip ) to view the bot's readings.

-------
    As for my comment regarding this hack itself; Great work, VC. I hope to see more from you in the future.
    Dude, you're so wrong. Warden happened to scan for those offsets for patch v1.03 but for my understanding those hacks need to update whenever a patch comes out so the offsets warden used to scan are no longer vaild so I assume they stopped scanning for those with the release of patch v1.1.0.

Dude, you're so wrong. Warden happened to scan for those offsets for patch v1.03 but for my understanding those hacks need to update whenever a patch comes out so the offsets warden used to scan are no longer vaild so I assume they stopped scanning for those with the release of patch v1.1.0.
    How am I so wrong if your not even completely sure? Go check for yourself, I put a link for the manual offset scanner there for that exact reason; people don't trust people. =/

Warden didn't just 'happen' to scan for those specific offsets. Blizzard knew about those hacks. The hacks listed haven't been updated due to C & D letters (In Perma's, Nano's and Havok's case, at least. CraniX hasn't updated his public one because.. he's CraniX :P). It would be stupid for Warden to stop scanning for known hack's offsets after each new patch, otherwise there would never HAVE to be updates for hacks. Derp.

Don't tell people their wrong about stuff you don't know/aren't sure about.
    Last edited by ShadowMiser : 09-23-2010 at 02:43 PM

awesome release, this mh is better than the one I paid for a few days ago....>.<

How am I so wrong if your not even completely sure? Go check for yourself, I put a link for the manual offset scanner there for that exact reason; people don't trust people. =/

Warden didn't just 'happen' to scan for those specific offsets. Blizzard knew about those hacks. The hacks listed haven't been updated due to C & D letters (In Perma's, Nano's and Havok's case, at least. CraniX hasn't updated his public one because.. he's CraniX :P). It would be stupid for Warden to stop scanning for known hack's offsets after each new patch, otherwise there would never HAVE to be updates for hacks. Derp.

Yeah, thats totally the case because offsets don't change when a new binary with modifications is compiled. If they would keep scanning the offsets you presented, pretty much everyone would be banned. Why? Because the generated checksums would obviously not fit to Wardens white list.

this mh kick ass, THANKS ALOT Love camera spoofing adn the "Lite" maphacking

IS it possible to change the hotkeys?

Don't the offsets change after the new patch??? Blizz never detected the hacks themselves, they detected the offsets the hacks were modifying in 1.0.3 and flagged the accounts that had activity on those offsets while playing.

Yeah, thats totally the case because offsets don't change when a new binary with modifications is compiled. If they would keep scanning the offsets you presented, pretty much everyone would be banned. Why? Because the generated checksums would obviously not fit to Wardens white list.

oops, I was too slow....
    Last edited by dcswow10 : 09-23-2010 at 03:30 PM

Ah, silly me. I forgot that the users editing those offsets would obviously get flagged. I didn't realize that the offsets I had taken from my source were outdated. Don't get to worked up, bro. (Kidding :P)

I understand what you mean; I was just to slow on rechecking the latest scanned offsets. My bad. :(

Thank you for not flaming me or anything, everyone makes mistakes. :3

Deviant

now u wish u could delete ur post ahahha
    :P
    i was thinknig god u forgot to have alook again at that website :P

Thread Information