Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: External Minimap for v1.0.3

Default External Minimap for v1.0.3

*not detected by warden
    *best used with starcraft in Windowed (Fullscreen) mode
    *it is always on top
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice one. But is this minimap shows all units or just the buildings?

wats so good aobut it? lol blocking my game screen

Advocate

Very impressive, good work. Anonymity sucks though :\

Inquisitor

Since this is external, its not directly editing any offsets in SC2, making it safe from those scans from Warden, however things like process and window name can be checked for, so I would recommend each person hex edit it a bit so their copy is slightly more unique and less detectable. Or maybe one of those scrambler programs, not sure how well they work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyndrilliac View Post
    Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

WOAA this is very Usefull !! Can someone confirm that it safe to use on battlenet plz ? by the way, new patch coming out, will this still work?

Blizzard Employee Developer

Deviant

LLGW RazorX

Quote Originally Posted by AnTi-SC View Post
    WOAA this is very Usefull !! Can someone confirm that it safe to use on battlenet plz ? by the way, new patch coming out, will this still work?
    Indeed it is safe, and no it wouldn't work for the new patch but I think RazorX would most likely update it.

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by MiCrOz View Post
    Since this is external, its not directly editing any offsets in SC2, making it safe from those scans from Warden, however things like process and window name can be checked for, so I would recommend each person hex edit it a bit so their copy is slightly more unique and less detectable. Or maybe one of those scrambler programs, not sure how well they work though.
    OK I understand that editing their code and modifying their program would violate the ToS. But my computer memory is mine, so if I have a program on my computer that reads those memory blocks and outputs the contents to a different program, they can kiss my ass.

I ban you Otaku for making me check :P

Have you seen my penguins?

Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by Aberrant View Post
    OK I understand that editing their code and modifying their program would violate the ToS. But my computer memory is mine, so if I have a program on my computer that reads those memory blocks and outputs the contents to a different program, they can kiss my ass.
    Doesn't matter what you think is right or wrong for them to do, they will do it and ban your account just the same.

Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

=) Senior Member
    Developer

Supreme Being

I think he means legal wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Korhal View Post
    Let us hope so, if that Reverse Engineering crap actually works, I'll be amazed.

Enlightened

Exactly. Legally I can not see how they can get away with scanning your computer for other programs running. Kinda like when Sony got spanked for there spyware on their CD's. Guess I am going to have to actually read their ToS.

Enlightened

I sense one hell of a lawsuit coming up. Just hope enough people can drum up enough cash to pay the team of lawyers it is going to take. If this was to go to court, and then have Blizzard win this right, OMFG. Talk about big brother being given an open access to your computer.

Inquisitor

If you think Warden is the first to do that, you're clearly mistaken. nProtect did/does exactly as I described, and plenty of other antihacks routinely check to see if programs like T-Search or ArtMoney are running

Blizzard gives themselves the right to disable your account for pretty much any reason at their discretion. Best part is you have to agree to it every single time there is a patch, so you can't even claim you didn't know.

Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by reversecowgirl View Post
    Blizzard gives themselves the right to disable your account for pretty much any reason at their discretion. Best part is you have to agree to it every single time there is a patch, so you can't even claim you didn't know.
    Don't forget, they can ban you for no reason at all if they so desired. They don't have to tell you why, or ever give you your account back.

is this like the DirectX hack method Perma mentioned from beta?

Thread Information