Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 122

Thread: So what about hacks?

Advocate

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Korhal View Post
    According to TOS, you are "signing" by pressing Agree.
    But how do they know YOU signed it? They have no name to go on, do they honestly believe any court on Earth would take their evidence? They best have one hellvua bribe bank going for them to be so cocky. Just strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickF View Post
    Yes, you're a moron because your British. Thats what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ View Post
    you also like to smoke fags.
    I'm hiding illegals penis's in my ass.

I'm guessing that by pressing Agree, all the people who use the computer it was installed on, use its sources and playing is condemned to "signing the contact"

OF course, they would have no evidence if you wiped your HD. And if you made sure they found no evidence of Blizzard Games lying anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by nigpig View Post
    im sorry where in the rules of this site say "You must upload a hack before you download more than x hacks." Not everyone is a nerd and spends there whole day in ollydebug looking for hacks in sc.
    Where in the rules does it say people named nigpig are allowed to speak?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCrOz View Post
    Threads seem right on track to me. Pointless when it started, still pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by JeweyK View Post
    If you give a mouse a cookie... he will stop drawing comics.

King of The Jews
    Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    But how do they know YOU signed it? They have no name to go on, do they honestly believe any court on Earth would take their evidence? They best have one hellvua bribe bank going for them to be so cocky. Just strange.
    If the battle.net account is linked to you, and that account downloaded the game and hit Agree, then you hit Agree. That sounds pretty reasonable to me.

If this isn't the case, say your brother owns it, then you are stealing from Blizzard by sharing games, or at least that's how they see it.

=) Senior Member
    Developer

Supreme Being

When I went to the ****ing store I bought a CD. That CD is ****ing mine so the data on that specific CD is mine. No ones going to ****ing tell me what I cant do with that CD. I didnt sign and ****ing paper saying "I'm only buying a license to access the data on this disk and not do anything bad or anything".

If I make a ****ing website that has a button on it that says "By clicking this button you agree that you're going to pay me $1,000 and if you have 4 days to comply." and you click the ****ing button, is that a legal binding contract? Do you owe me $1,000 ****ing dollars?

Whats the difference here?

According to TOS, you are "signing" by pressing Agree.
    So what if they put in the TOS that by pressing Disagree you are "signing"?
    Let us hope so, if that Reverse Engineering crap actually works, I'll be amazed.

If you click disagree you don't get to install the game? By clicking disagree you're NOT signing... why is that hard to understand?

Blizzard won something like 90 MILLION dollars when they filed a lawsuit against someone making bot hacks for WoW and selling them, making money from their intellectual property is no joke.

=) Senior Member
    Developer

Supreme Being

Who the **** are you talking to?

I said what IF they put in there TOS that by clicking disagree you're signing it.

How bout this, I'ma make a program that will replace the word Agree in every button in every window with "I dont give a ****".
    Let us hope so, if that Reverse Engineering crap actually works, I'll be amazed.

Advocate

If the battle.net account is linked to you, and that account downloaded the game and hit Agree, then you hit Agree. That sounds pretty reasonable to me.

If this isn't the case, say your brother owns it, then you are stealing from Blizzard by sharing games, or at least that's how they see it.
    I actually installed it off the disc and the battle.net account is under a false name. Take that Blizzard.

As for the last part, lmfao. Basically a nice way of saying "Blizzard is a greedy whore"
    Yes, you're a moron because your British. Thats what I said.
    you also like to smoke fags.
    I'm hiding illegals penis's in my ass.

Take that blizzard? So now if you ever get hacked or forget your password you have no way of getting your account back? lol

=) Senior Member
    Developer

Supreme Being

you still have to use a valid email you dumb ****.

King of The Jews
    Prophet

Who the **** are you talking to?

I said what IF they put in there TOS that by clicking disagree you're signing it.

How bout this, I'ma make a program that will replace the word Agree in every button in every window with "I dont give a ****".

Make sure you're not violating the Terms by making that program. ;)

I have a great idea for feature hackers/developers. Whenever your installing the game and going through the terms, get a friend/buddy to do it.

make them press the "agree" button and then when blizz comes at you and said that you agreed to the game, say you didn't install it into the computer you had a friend do it for you. So you technically didn't sign no agreement, your buddy did. Your just making a hack for entertainment in the game now.

I dont know.. lol just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    I have a great idea for feature hackers/developers. Whenever your installing the game and going through the terms, get a friend/buddy to do it.

make them press the "agree" button and then when blizz comes at you and said that you agreed to the game, say you didn't install it into the computer you had a friend do it for you. So you technically didn't sign no agreement, your buddy did. Your just making a hack for entertainment in the game now.

then i'm guessing your friend would be an accessory to the act committed...and end up in court as well.

=) Senior Member
    Developer

Supreme Being

Make sure you're not violating the Terms by making that program. ;)
    So where do they keep a copy of this signed contract?

King of The Jews
    Prophet

So where do they keep a copy of this signed contract?
    I'm going to say somewhere south of Antarctica.

Enlightened

Great idea!!!! Too bad it is your machine and you are responsible for it.

I ban you Otaku for making me check :P

Have you seen my penguins?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    then i'm guessing your friend would be an accessory to the act committed...and end up in court as well.
    Why? What if you were to say my friend bought me a custom built computer and installed Games, and components for me and then handed it to me as a birthday present?

Thats like saying, my dad bought me the car, but i killed 3 people with it, so does that make him and accessory to murder?

Ballin' Senior Member

High Priest

Didn't we have this issue like 4 years ago, and it came down to the fact that GT(at that time bwh) was hosted on some server in Germany and Blizz could suck a nut? Or is this something totally different?

Why? What if you were to say my friend bought me a custom built computer and installed Games, and components for me and then handed it to me as a birthday present?

Thats like saying, my dad bought me the car, but i killed 3 people with it, so does that make him and accessory to murder?
    yes, your dad could be tried as an accessory I'm sure...hes still under your supervision....the court laws are ****ed these days. They have a work around for everything. ;\

Enlightened

i didnt buy starcraft 2 and I didn't load the program onto my machine. I just happened to follow some tutorials online and make a program that does thing in some random program idkwtf it is somewhere and I decided to sell it because i could.

I don't think there is a work around in this. And KC, I guess they can't prove that you pressed some button. But Big gaming companies always have a workaround for things.
    Quote Originally Posted by nigpig View Post
    im sorry where in the rules of this site say "You must upload a hack before you download more than x hacks." Not everyone is a nerd and spends there whole day in ollydebug looking for hacks in sc.
    Where in the rules does it say people named nigpig are allowed to speak?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCrOz View Post
    Threads seem right on track to me. Pointless when it started, still pointless.

If you give a mouse a cookie... he will stop drawing comics.

Thread Information