Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Showing results 81 to 95 of 95

Thread: [Undetected] Freedom 2 Hack v0.0.13

Advocate

Man I went over to battlehacks...it appears Dew's hack got taken off the site. This is one of the few hacks left. Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by NickF View Post
    Yes, you're a moron because your British. Thats what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ View Post
    you also like to smoke fags.
    I'm hiding illegals penis's in my ass.

Deviant

I've been wondering about the cannon rushes of late - Vnrock, you goddamn cocksucker.
    Haikus are quite weird,
    and sometimes do not make sense,
    Refrigerator.

Quote Originally Posted by MH-c1 View Post
    China is not a direct enemy to cooperation, tolerance, diversity and genuine brotherly love.

You are.

Zealot

Just so you guys know, the production of this hack has halted indefinitely. v0.1.0 is the final version.

“Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.”
    ProMasser: idk thats why i need help only thing i can program is viruses in notepad
    Dew: sc2 uses memcpy to print text correct? no. strncmp?

> Successfully Injected Heroin.dll <

I mean srsly guys, think before you close your flawless work.
    That's a bull****.
    Today every kid on internet can spoof email address and can write such email like you received.
    Some anti-hacker is not so stupid, well that is smart idea to send you email saying it is directly from blizzard.

I LOL'd hard
    Blizzard or any game company would NEVER, EVER msg some programmers who develop cheats for games.
    They have warden and they will have profit after disabling accounts for cheating...
    I mean think? Blizzard email'd someone who develop cheats, and not warned the guys who cracked the game.
    If they should email someone, that would be Razer1911 and Reloaded or whoever cracked game.

Someone is just antihacker and fake email, or someone wants to take you down and take your place in developing/selling private hacks.
    Think about it, and next time you receive email ask for original blizzard proof, for example ask them to change something in you bnet account for proof before you quit your job.

Amat Victoria Curam Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

or someone sent them a cease and desist from a lawyers office.

Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.

-Aristotle

2600 Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Sinz View Post
    or someone sent them a cease and desist from a lawyers office.
    We saw the pics. =(
    General outline:
    CEASE AND MOTHA****IN DECIST BEFO WE RIP YO NUTS OFF
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." -- Thomas Paine, Thoughts On Defensive War, 1775

Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69
    WE NEED MORE WEED MORE BITCHES MORE CAPSLOCK PURE FIRE

Zealot

Quote Originally Posted by Todaytomorow View Post
    I mean srsly guys, think before you close your flawless work.
    That's a bull****.
    Today every kid on internet can spoof email address and can write such email like you received.
    Some anti-hacker is not so stupid, well that is smart idea to send you email saying it is directly from blizzard.

I LOL'd hard
    Blizzard or any game company would NEVER, EVER msg some programmers who develop cheats for games.
    They have warden and they will have profit after disabling accounts for cheating...
    I mean think? Blizzard email'd someone who develop cheats, and not warned the guys who cracked the game.
    If they should email someone, that would be Razer1911 and Reloaded or whoever cracked game.

Someone is just antihacker and fake email, or someone wants to take you down and take your place in developing/selling private hacks.
    Think about it, and next time you receive email ask for original blizzard proof, for example ask them to change something in you bnet account for proof before you quit your job.
    Sup, troll? The letters were from Blizzard's litigation counsel, were legit, and a separate instance was a letter from BayTSP who sends out millions of C&Ds every year. BayTSP can be taken with a grain of salt and shunned, but not the former. The authors have already given written response to the legal firm and complied in full as they should. Why the **** should they go to court for a bunch of *******s like yourself that don't want to play a video game fairly? And, by the way, the StarCrack team was interjected by the same guys during the beta.

Don't talk out your ass, please.

“Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.”
    ProMasser: idk thats why i need help only thing i can program is viruses in notepad
    Dew: sc2 uses memcpy to print text correct? no. strncmp?

> Successfully Injected Heroin.dll <

Advocate

Seriously you all should have the hacks you want downloaded by now, its all a matter of being smart in updating them and keeping them to yourselves. If you get banned just wait the 30 days, if Blizzard cannot turn a profit from banning then they have to become more drastic or admit defeat, the first is more likely but they know that even with legal action private hacks CANNOT be stopped due to dynamic IP's. MY advice is to learn the tiniest bit of reverse engineering and update the hacks yourselves and cut the bitching

Quote Originally Posted by Todaytomorow View Post
    dude, this is so wrong

Nano do you plan to show the PDF letter they sent you? (with your personal info removed of coz)
    Last edited by longxx : 09-02-2010 at 11:43 AM

Chaotic Good Gold Member

High Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Mage- View Post
    The letters were from Blizzard's litigation counsel, were legit, and a separate instance was a letter from BayTSP who sends out millions of C&Ds every year. BayTSP can be taken with a grain of salt and shunned, but not the former. The authors have already given written response to the legal firm and complied in full as they should. Why the **** should they go to court for a bunch of *******s like yourself that don't want to play a video game fairly? And, by the way, the StarCrack team was interjected by the same guys during the beta.
    So, does this spell the end for the StarCraft hacking community? I highly doubt any programmer would be willing to get sued because of hacking a video game.

A zero-your personal hero Senior Member
    Gold Member

Blessed

Of course it doesn't. And let's leave it at that.

Well i think blizzard close FreedomHack.com, for hacking sc2, sooo if blizzard don't want us too game there games we do-not!! or the sit's well be close for good!? O_o nano has not reply yet well see... soon well bye,
    hello i am from www.freedomhack.com name:
    FOX-COOL-9' AND from www.battlehack.com YES`
    and i am from here too www.bwhacks.com SHANE-OO9` but u can call me ROY` OR FOX` sooo if any 1 need help ask, me + names: sc1 acc 'The-Knight' &"FOX-COOL"&"FOX-COOL-1"&"FOC-COOL-2"&"FOX-COOL-3"&"FOX-COOL-9"&"MAP-MAKE-EDIT"&"HACK7-2"&"END< names of my, sc2, acc 'TheKnight' know the map editor FOR SC2 10% out of 390% sc1 map editer 97%, out of 3 well thx for ready This, <EDIT!>

Advocate

This is probably the end of public hacking, individual hacks will only get you banned, they cannot sue you if you do not share(according to their own bitchfest letter)

Amat Victoria Curam Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

or if the hack makers release under a false name and under rapidshare or some ****.

Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.

-Aristotle

Master Yoshi Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Hacks will still continue and so will this site, what has happened I am sure every other gamehacker thinking about hacking starcraft 2 or have already done so will be hiding their identity very well in the future. If blizzard can't get the identity of the gamehacker they will probably attempt to take down the site, but that isn't really going to stop the hack(s). Unfortunately for me tho, too much is known so it be in my best interest to not release anything and I was lucky to have not. However I am aware of others who will still be making hacks, and I am sure there will be more so it's defiantly not the end of public hacks.

Thread Information