Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 2vs3 We win

Default 2vs3 We win

I owned the cannon rusher in the beginning, and I owned him overall. Hint: Don't cannon rush a lot unless u wanna get owned by superior players. Funny thing was too that the sunken I built in the beginning on the right side saved me and I didn't even know when I built it the cannons where there. LOLZ

Too bad oj quit like a douche we could have easily protected him.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion!" - Newsboys, God's Not Dead

"God is dead and no one cares. If there is a hell I'll see you there." - NIN, Heresy

"And we told ourselves it didn't matter but in our hearts we knew better." - NIN, Zero Sum

upload on youtube please.

How do I capture the game replay in video?
    "My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion!" - Newsboys, God's Not Dead

"God is dead and no one cares. If there is a hell I'll see you there." - NIN, Heresy

"And we told ourselves it didn't matter but in our hearts we knew better." - NIN, Zero Sum

Dunno but figure it out and upoad it on youtube

kkk

Could use Camtasia or Fraps.

btw those goons got fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up rifk
    also i hope you dont mind that i've added you on bnet, im eveo, derp.
    Last edited by eveo : 03-07-2010 at 08:42 PM

Thread Information