Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Simple guide free Xbox 360 headsets, data transfer cables, and maybe other from M$

Inquisitor

Default Simple guide free Xbox 360 headsets, data transfer cables, and maybe other from M$

This is a pretty simple guide to getting free wired headsets, harddrive data migration cables, and whatever else you can con them into.

Although I haven't done this in a few months, this worked flawlessly for years. I've used this to get headsets and xbox1 controllers. I've just called about a data cable yesterday, so I'm waiting on the results. Things like wireless controllers or headsets are most likely more difficult or not possible, but anything is worth a try. My suggestion is to start small and see what you can con them into.

What we will be doing here is telling them that we just purchased the particular item you want, and that the item was non functional. If they try to talk you through troubleshooting, just BS your way through it. Tell them that the store you bought it from has no other product to exchange with yours, and that you were told in the store the Micro$oft would replace it for you.

When you get a representative, give them all valid information. Once they take you through troubleshooting, they will tell you it is necessary for you to send them the defective item with proof of purchase. Take down all the info they give you such as Ref # and address for shipping, just incase they ask you to repeat it back to them at any time. Just play along with everything they say until they tell you that the confirmation went through.

Now, all you have to do is wait. 9 times out of 10, they will send you the replacement product without ever receiving the nonexistent defective product.

Remember, patience is the key to this, and if you get a representative that isn't cooperative, just hang up and call back for another.

Post here if you have any luck or questions

Quote Originally Posted by Dyndrilliac View Post
    Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

the ****ing bilingual Senior Member
    Gold Member

Evangelist

wats the most expensive items you conned them into sendin you?

dsg was just telling me how he did this same kind of thing with Antec and his tricool fans
    stfuppercut

Inquisitor

Some people in UK got 120GB harddrives hit or miss, but US is a bit more strict. I've had luck with xbox 1 controllers, you could probably get a wired controller or maybe wireless. I think it depends both on the repair center and the rep. I'll post back once I hear anything about the data migration kit I just 'ordered'.

Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

Saint

And then get sent to collections a couple years later, good plan.
    Bring Back BWHacks!

Inquisitor

They don't have any credit info whatsoever. This has been a huge flaw in M$'s customer service system that hundreds have successfully exploited.

King of The Jews
    Prophet

Why can't they just take your console number, look at the accounts on it, take the credit card from the account, and send you to jail? That's how I think they would go about it.

Inquisitor

For one, not all people have credit card linked, like me. And I can't tell you how Microsofts system works, but I have done this with them and other companies.

Ooh...I'll definitely be trying this. I'll post back later this week maybe.

You know what sucks? You're now blinking and breathing manually. Have fun.

Inquisitor

Update: Cable came in today, time to start modding save games

Srs Bsns Gold Member

High Priest

Did m5 ever fix this flaw? or can it still be done?
    Originally Posted by Pcreme
    my best stoner moment would have to be the time me and my friend were walking from my dealers house, and we see my other friends, who are all ecstasy fiends, driving their volkswagen van 60 MPH THROUGH A PARKING LOT , BUMPING TECHNO HELLA ****ING LOUD, an then they try and take a sharp turn and the van TIPS over cause theres too many people in the car. noone was hurt but it was EPIC FAIL.

Inquisitor

No idea, haven't tried in a long while.

Thread Information