Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Dts own in 3vs3 norules zc

Default Dts own in 3vs3 norules zc

LOL...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion!" - Newsboys, God's Not Dead

"God is dead and no one cares. If there is a hell I'll see you there." - NIN, Heresy

"And we told ourselves it didn't matter but in our hearts we knew better." - NIN, Zero Sum

DJ SaF1 Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

So I wasted my time and watched that.

Nobody had any det 10 minutes in, and zerg didn't even up Ovies. So bad.

Don't put up noob garbage.

Become a DJ SaF1 Fan! Follow me on:
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Youtube
    The new DJ SaF1 album, Euphonic Transcendencies, is out! Be sure to get your copy today!

LOLZ
    "My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion!" - Newsboys, God's Not Dead

"God is dead and no one cares. If there is a hell I'll see you there." - NIN, Heresy

"And we told ourselves it didn't matter but in our hearts we knew better." - NIN, Zero Sum

Enlightened

rules?!?!?!

i could show you real pwnage in empire total war. as in killing over 10000(dead, there were more, mostly linemen and Indian troops.) troops with 2000(cannons, empty horse regiments, cheap musketmen, and linemen) over 4 battles(i lost the last one, first battle i took the fort, then defended)

i have them all in replays, and a battle where 700 musketmen stopped 4000 indians.

took a lot of time and micromanagement. I almost won the last battle over the fort, but i was smashed by the last of their reinforcements, and if they had had 2 less linemen regiments i would've won.

Thread Information