Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wanna see a dude get owned? x2

Default Wanna see a dude get owned? x2

So ScannerDarkly(my friend in real life) thinks he is all that and so pro at low money maps. Always gloats and gets all high and mighty when he wins. Says afterword "noob", "you got noobeb", "you got pwned", "im so frickin pro" etc...
    Here are two examples of him getting owned, while being oh so "pro".

Btw I didn't hack these games, since he calls me a "hacker" and thinks I cant win with out hacks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

DJ SaF1 Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

You're both very bad.

Become a DJ SaF1 Fan! Follow me on:
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Youtube
    The new DJ SaF1 album, Euphonic Transcendencies, is out! Be sure to get your copy today!

There is no way you watched those replays.

Edit: NO WAY IN HELL< I JUST POSTED THOSE.

DJ SaF1 Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

I don't have to to know that you're both very bad.

Become a DJ SaF1 Fan! Follow me on:
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Youtube
    The new DJ SaF1 album, Euphonic Transcendencies, is out! Be sure to get your copy today!

Bee Double You Hacks Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Enlightened

Watched 'em both. If the guy would have had tanks and a science vessel on the first one if probably would have been over for ya if he dropped on the cliff near your base. The second one he did a little better but not much lol. And WTF he always bailed haha. Overall well done, I'll add this one to the strategy collection and watch it a few more times. +Rep

I had a number of lurkers, lings, hydras and sunkens the first one. So if he dropped on my base I doubt it would have been over. because the sunkens would be able to reach him by seeing him with overlords. Also I could have taken the tanks because my lurks but mainly forces in general were split up. Its not like I was massing right away. I was attacking him to test his strength. Also try as zerg going for the fast expansion before you build a pool and before you get a 2nd ovie. If you build it with the right timing there is little a terran player can do, because if he rushes you the counter to that is to build a pool right away after the 2nd hatch then a few sunkens and a lot of drones. Have the drones go out in front of the sunkens to attack and block the sunkens from mainly melee attack. And get a few lings too. But start massing hydras so you can lurk them. test their strength with a few lurks or lings, whatever. Then send a masses of lurks from every direction possible. They won't know what hit them.
    "My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion!" - Newsboys, God's Not Dead

"God is dead and no one cares. If there is a hell I'll see you there." - NIN, Heresy

"And we told ourselves it didn't matter but in our hearts we knew better." - NIN, Zero Sum

KC's Seal of Approval
    Disciple

Hey kokokoko nice games. I haven't been on in a while because i got ip banned for a while and still am. Lol something with bots i musta got a 2 weeker. When i get back we can contine our melees =]

Quote Originally Posted by stopthe_bomb View Post
    Hey kokokoko nice games. I haven't been on in a while because i got ip banned for a while and still am. Lol something with bots i musta got a 2 weeker. When i get back we can contine our melees =]
    You got screwed!
    "My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion!" - Newsboys, God's Not Dead

"God is dead and no one cares. If there is a hell I'll see you there." - NIN, Heresy

"And we told ourselves it didn't matter but in our hearts we knew better." - NIN, Zero Sum

Thread Information