Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 239

Thread: Starcraft Patch 1.16.0

NOOBS:

The hack will be ready when it is ready. Be patient.

I'm sure that Zynastor will release a new Oblivion as fast as he can. It's not like he's getting paid... sometimes I think that most people forget that what he does for the community is out of his own time and done as a service.

GLHF Zynastor ;)

EDIT: By the way, I'm a major lurker:

ok...i get a probleme here whit that patch...can't instal it.....
    there what he say....
    Blizzard BNUpdate v2.133 compilé le Jul 24 2008
    Journal créé à 9:18 pm le 11/24/2008

This patch upgrades Brood War from version 1.15.3 to version 1.16.0.

Registry error loading key 'Starcraft\InstallPath'
    Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.(that mean the document can't be found...)

RESULTAT : échec de la mise à jour

Quote Originally Posted by Eppie View Post
    NOOBS:

The hack will be ready when it is ready. Be patient.

The word patience is not in the vocabulary of noobs. You have to yell at them:

NOOBS: Shut the **** up and deal with no hacks you lazy unappreciative ****ers with no sense of respect for grammar.

King of The Jews
    Prophet

I find it funny how many times Zynastor has been mentioned. Eight posts asking for updated Oblivion, two/three posts happy that exploits were fixed.

Yay for no hacks for a time! wahoo!

asking for updated Oblivion???

good for you guys that you can play even without the hacks,as soon as i patched to 1.6 no cd/K will work anymore......

Saint

Quote Originally Posted by nova587 View Post
    Damn, no fix for drop hack. I was hoping for that, at least they don't work anymore until they're converted.
    The Drop Hack existed since god knows when.. and it will never be fixed.

We tear your soul apart Gold Member

High Priest

Now would be a good time to have the bwhacks starcraft games that was being talked about

Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69 View Post
    YO FUKC U PUNK ASS FGTS THIS GROUP IS FOR AWESOME MOTHERFUKCERS DOING AWESOME MOTHERFUKCIN THINGS AND DISCUSSING IMPORTANT AND PROFOUND TOPICS SUCH AS SUBSTANCE EXCHANGE RATES, JAILBAIT, COOKIN CRANK, TRISH'S SNATCH, BEER AND TACOS. WE ALSO GO ON FIELD TRIPS AND SIHT. SO IF UR INTO BEATIN HOMELESS PPL WITH SOCKS FULL OF BATTERIES THEN JOIN THIS FUKCIN GROUP CUZ U CANT BE A SCARED LITTLE BITCH ALL UR LIFE

well, last time blizz did this, it only took zynaster a couple of days to make a new map hack and a week or so to make a full oblivion, so~ im not worried

Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Degausser View Post
    Today is a good day :D

****ing finally!
    QFT

You have your experiences, I have mine.

All I ask from blizzard is to make able to select more than just 12 pitiful units. Is that too much to ask? If they can't do a simple thing like that, then I guess it's up to people like zynastor. Keep up the good work dude. We appreciate you!

Quote Originally Posted by Katmanduke View Post
    All I ask from blizzard is to make able to select more than just 12 pitiful units. Is that too much to ask? If they can't do a simple thing like that, then I guess it's up to people like zynastor. Keep up the good work dude. We appreciate you!
    Not saying at all that Blizzard couldn't do it, but that is one of the hardest hacks for Starcraft to make, therefore you shouldn't be using it in a sentence saying it's a simple thing to do.
    Originally Posted by Dunkelvolk 10-07-2007, 07:29 PM
    please molder you have only 16 years old
    and you dont have any idea about computer
    i am enginner of computers lol

your hacks sucks stupid

um, im pretty sure its not that hard, conisdering that almost every other real time strategy game i played has multi~

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

Damn, Drone Float. I'll miss you! (Even though I haven't used it for like 7 months, but it was still useful in Cat n Mice Meadow and Cat n Mice M00N!.)

Btw, F-CK YES YOU ARE AWESOME Patch 1.16.0 too bad there won't be any hacks out for a while, how boring. Though, I'm not even sure why I need hacks anymore, I just do. :O

It's funny how it took them such a long time to add PenguinPlug's ReplayWithText and Oblivion's /r. But I guess they learn. :O
    There is a distinct difference between your and you're that 98% of the online community refuses to see. If you're a member of the 2% that wants to decapitate them, put this in your signature, and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sKieZ View Post
    Dew is psychologically imbalanced. He manipulates himself and his reality just to boost his self esteem. It is something he will not break himself of due to the habitual denial of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatão View Post
    I became a true fgt. I'm a fag because it's fun. It's my natural behavior.

Disciple

Woah!

The new version of StarCraft (1.16.0) is running VERY sluggishly on my computer. Especially in the Battle.net interfaces. The menus are constantly stuttering, unresponsive, etc. I'm going to try to raise process priority. But if more users experience this, we'll probably be seeing a 1.16.1 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Katmanduke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leafshadow View Post
    um, im pretty sure its not that hard, conisdering that almost every other real time strategy game i played has multi~

Ask any actual hacker on this site if it's an easy hack to do, at least with how the selection structure currently is in Starcraft.

Other games can not be used as an example as they are programed with more selections in mind pre-coding, so the structures are not the same and not comparable.
    Originally Posted by Dunkelvolk 10-07-2007, 07:29 PM
    please molder you have only 16 years old
    and you dont have any idea about computer
    i am enginner of computers lol

your hacks sucks stupid

<'3 Blizziard

Inquisitor

Here we go again..

Quote Originally Posted by Dyndrilliac View Post
    Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Suteki View Post
    Ask any actual hacker on this site if it's an easy hack to do, at least with how the selection structure currently is in Starcraft.

Other games can not be used as an example as they are programed with more selections in mind pre-coding, so the structures are not the same and not comparable.
    If Zynastor can make a run-time hack for it in essentially ASM on his free time, it should be easy for Blizzard to do it in C++ modifying the existing source code. Just as they should be able to raise the silly 1700 sprites cap. Who has only 16 MB RAM nowadays (can't think of another reason for that cap)? If it's too hard for Blizzard to do, they should seriously consider sacking the main part of their StarCraft programmers and hire Zynastor instead.

It's probably more like a combination of the old if it's not broken, don't fix it (Blizzard has a significantly higher pressure on QA), not upsetting the micro-management fags in the current community and let's spend all our extra resources on StarCraft II / Diablo III instead of improving on an old game (other than what's really needed).

If they perfected StarCraft there'd actually be less reason to upgrade.

Thread Information