Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: [WC3] GayPimp's Namespoofer (1.22)

Default [WC3] GayPimp's Namespoofer (1.22)

Hi guys, I've compiled this simple console-based namespoofer in C++ (for Warcraft 3). This is my first hack and also my second program ever. There is no neat interface with a custom color palette and it's not as good as Shadowfrench's, but I am posting this as neat(check the picture ) little alternative.

Of course, this will only work in custom games and in custom game lobbies. Do not use before playing a ladder game.

The file is 485 kb large unzipped. The real size is 520 bytes when debugged correctly, but I'm too lazy to re-upload.

Picture:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8350/spoofermk5.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GayPimp : 08-16-2008 at 05:40 PM

Master Yoshi Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Looks nice, good job.

Ok yeh I downloaded it and the it works but how do you make your name change colours?

Trojan found. using an internet anti-virus site -- Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.lj

We tear your soul apart Gold Member

High Priest

Quote Originally Posted by hellishemo View Post
    Trojan found. using an internet anti-virus site...
    Try a real antivirus than talk...

Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69 View Post
    YO FUKC U PUNK ASS FGTS THIS GROUP IS FOR AWESOME MOTHERFUKCERS DOING AWESOME MOTHERFUKCIN THINGS AND DISCUSSING IMPORTANT AND PROFOUND TOPICS SUCH AS SUBSTANCE EXCHANGE RATES, JAILBAIT, COOKIN CRANK, TRISH'S SNATCH, BEER AND TACOS. WE ALSO GO ON FIELD TRIPS AND SIHT. SO IF UR INTO BEATIN HOMELESS PPL WITH SOCKS FULL OF BATTERIES THEN JOIN THIS FUKCIN GROUP CUZ U CANT BE A SCARED LITTLE BITCH ALL UR LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    Ok yeh I downloaded it and the it works but how do you make your name change colours?
    To have a colored name, you must type |CFF followed by a color in RRGGBB, followed by your name (max 6 characters, as the color code takes place and names have max 16 chars)

For example, typing |CFF000080Spoof would give you the name "Spoof" in marine blue color. The listed colors in the program are just examples, you may put any color you want if you know its RGB code.

Again, it is |CFF + RRGGBB + Name (|CFFRRGGBBname)

Quote Originally Posted by GayPimp View Post
    Hi guys, I've compiled this simple console-based namespoofer in C++ (for Warcraft 3). This is my first hack and also my second program ever. There is no neat interface with a custom color palette and it's not as good as Shadowfrench's, but I am posting this as neat(check the picture ) little alternative.

Of course, this will only work in custom games and in custom game lobbies. Do not use before playing a ladder game.

The file is 485 kb large unzipped. The real size is 520 bytes when debugged correctly, but I'm too lazy to re-upload.

Picture:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8350/spoofermk5.png

Where can I get the undetectable map hack for ladder games? The "simplehack" i downloaded on this site is detecable always found me.

Thread Information