Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 107

Thread: Operation: Saren Lives!!!11

Banned

Evangelist

Default Operation: Saren Lives!!!11

The Problem:
    The Flame Board, we all know it, we all post in it. Here is a question for you though... when was the last time you saw a decent flame thread? Yeah, exactly. In the old days we had Mr. saren, and despite how much we hated him, in the end he seemed to balance all the stupidity and spam with a few intelligent flames

The Solution:
    What if saren was to come back? Better yet, what if he was to return 10 times in a single day? The more the merrier, they say. With Operation Saren Lives, all 10 of us will assume the identity of saren. Though not through a single account, rather 10 separate accounts. As far as the naming goes, we’re still discussing this, so feel free to throw in your suggestion. We could simply go by saren01, saren02, saren03, etc… or BlackSaren, EmoSaren, AznSaren.

The Aftermath:
    The troll account can either be allowed to remain for future use, or simply be banned/deleted. One thing will remain though, a single day in which the Flame Board earned back its title.

Troll Accounts:

24k – şaren

----------------------------

Degasauce - saren♂

Mook - TheRealSlimSaren

(Needs Symbol Name)

Supah Dupah - sarėn

Ideal - sareñ

Trish - Ƨaren
    (I suggest something with all lowercase letters, Trish.)

Dick - saяen

???

We all use this sig:

Side Notes:

• When you are using the saren troll account, regardless to the personality you are taking (Ex: Emo Saren), above all remember that you are saren, the self proclaimed “King of Flames”. Keep the flames intelligent, and keep them coming

• Post your suggestions here. Also your troll account of choice so I can add it to the list. We don’t want anyone knowing who is who besides the people who can view this forum.

Possible Side Operations:

Operation Bitter Sweet Symphony

Neg rep the hell out of Silent Symphony with random pictures and words.(Ex: “apple, lol nice post, doritos, tastey”)

Date:

No Idea yet, we'll figure it out in this thread.
    Last edited by 24k : 08-01-2008 at 05:39 PM

Evangelist

Awesome, Can the neg rep on symphony start whenever? Also my first suggestion would be to have someone disguise themselves as the real saren to add to the overall confusion. Now anyone with a brain can simply check that person's post history to find out who it truly is but I figure those people for the type who will simply sit back and enjoy this prank. Secondly we should also maintain our secret identities by posting with both accounts roughly at the same time.

Banned

Evangelist

I completely agree with the 'post with both accounts' point. As far as someone using saren's real account, I highly doubt it will happen. Troll accounts on a site that doesn't allow them is pushing it enough, I think? As far as Silent, all neg reps will be through the saren troll accounts. And the reason I have it set as a "Possible Operation", is because Degasauce needs to get dt's permission first.

DJ SaF1 Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

We won't get in trouble for making troll accounts?

Become a DJ SaF1 Fan! Follow me on:
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Youtube
    The new DJ SaF1 album, Euphonic Transcendencies, is out! Be sure to get your copy today!

Evangelist

I didn't mean we should actually hijack his account, we don't want anyone getting permaB&.

Banned

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by SaF1 View Post
    We won't get in trouble for making troll accounts?
    Considering at the end of the day things will go back to normal, um.. no? Let me go ahead and ask dt anyway though.

Edit: He is fine w/ it.
    Last edited by 24k : 07-29-2008 at 02:55 PM

Administrator

Inquisitor

Banned

Evangelist

In Dick's words, "****ing win".

Trollololol

Señor Member Administrator

Saint

told you dt would be cool with it

should we inform the rest of the staff to avoid the accounts getting B&? right now only us and admins can see this.

Also, if this is only going to be one day, i suggest we do it on a day where we all have spare time, as i would expect we could spam the hell out of the flame board with pure and unabashed hatred.

I don't know about you, but AkazuSaren (yours truly, a dumb saren with homosexual tendencies, a thing for dt's cat avatar, and your typical Singaporean grasp on the English language) will be aiming for 100+ posts.

Oh, and dt, can i create a usergroup for the troll accounts that has no spreading nessecary for rep (only to be used for one day, and on silentsymphony; I'll check the rep logs and delete any others)?
    Last edited by Deg™ : 07-29-2008 at 05:05 PM

Banned

Evangelist

Nice Sig.

Inform the staff when the times comes for the actual Operation to happen, otherwise right now there is no need.

Okay, so for the day. Yeah, that is an obvious one. Are we sure we want it just to be one day though? ---timezones can make it quiet a hassle.

Nice choice for an account. I'm guessing we'll go with the *something*Saren themed names then?

The usergroup would be a great idea since it will last for a day. You could even give all the sarens some type of color to piss people off. This would also cut out any copy cats. The only downside is that it will be obvious that the staff is in on it.

Trollololol

Saint

i was thinking no obvious special color or anything, so it doesnt look like a staff prank. This needs to be HMFKK, not another Stoner or Blackazukin

Banned

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by Degausser View Post
    i was thinking no obvious special color or anything, so it doesnt look like a staff prank. This needs to be HMFKK, not another Stoner or Blackazukin
    I remember how pissed off people were when CFKFK got colored names. Funny stuff. I would love to see all that anger come back again. If we got a group, you could name it the "Ultra Platinum Club" (Playing on the name of saren's current club). As I said above, a group would help to keep out anyone who tries to join in the gag without being part of HMFKK.

Disciple

So what is said in the HMFKK stays here? Good.

Personally. I have been bugged by this cak3 dude. Not just 'oh he annoys me' but I'm constantly getting IMs and random messages on BWH. I don't really have to attention span to block him and just tell him to 'go away', but I think it would be awesome if we flamed him as part of this operation.

All in all, the guy creeps me out. And the thread he posted about the girl he had sex with made me not like him at all.

I target him as the first casualty.

Electriciaty (12:44:03 AM): she's sixteen, she can't even drive.
    Lo0k 1tS SaF1 (12:43:50 AM): so? she can still ride.

Banned

Evangelist

Operation Bitter Sweet Symphony meets Operation Fruit CAK3.

Sounds hawt. So much neg rep to spread around. ...feel free to post more personal targets guys.

Trollololol

Saint

cryvylooo

Also; we're just planning on flaming everything that ****ing moves, including eachother's troll accounts, right?
    Last edited by Deg™ : 07-29-2008 at 06:49 PM

2600 Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

Crusader

I'm thinking I'll go with MarriedSaren.
    I will bitch about how awful it is to be married to an asian.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." -- Thomas Paine, Thoughts On Defensive War, 1775

Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69
    WE NEED MORE WEED MORE BITCHES MORE CAPSLOCK PURE FIRE

Trollololol

Saint

Here's the general game plan:

Make your account the day of, and get to work. Stay in the flame board, make not a single post outside of it's confines. I'll see what i can do as far as a usergroup, but I'll make sure to send out a staff wide PM as well as a post in the staff board about it before we start, telling everyone to plead ignorance, and do nothing about the trolls despite who complains. All neg reps will be inspected to make sure you aren't just abusing the opportunity, but I'm not planning on reversing anything.

As far as behavior goes, flame everyone and constantly insist that you are in fact, the REAL saren; king of flames. Maybe we can get a little Spartacus moment or two in there, should be lulzy. Be completely heartless, and act as if you're trying to get your targets to become an hero; do not let up.

At the end of the day, i will ban the accounts, but save your information, as we may have further use for them.

Banned

Evangelist

Pretty much follow everything Degasauce said above. Also use a proxy to make sure that both the your troll and real account is online. This way you can evade any suspicion.

Here is a list (For more google search "inrul:nph-proxy.pl"):

Code:
    a-rocket.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    blocksnetwork.info  (NL, Glype)
    doclovenow.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    docloveshop.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    dutchdealer.org  (NL, Glype)
    freedoclove.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    meyouus.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    mythinkgreen.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    proxicat.info  (MY, Glype)
    ridersurf.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    seeseesee.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    surfpot.info  (US, Glype)
    tenme.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    thedoclove.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    thinkgreenshop.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    tmscene.org  (NL, Glype)
    todaywave.info  (US, Glype)
    unblockathon.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    xboxworldwide.com  (NL, Glype)
    yes-green.info  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    proxicat.info  (MY, Glype)
    wersu.com  (US, Glype)
    surf555.info  (US, Zelune)
    surfatskool.info  (US, Misc PHP)
    1browse.cn  (US, Glype)
    2soul.info  (US, Glype)
    cnnupdate.info  (US, Glype)
    justbrowse.net  (US, Glype)
    trainproxy.com  (US, Glype)
    creditcardproxy.info  (US, Glype)
    fastcreditproxy.info  (US, Glype)
    hidecredit.info  (US, Glype)
    proxysurf34.info  (US, Glype)
    safecreditproxy.info  (US, Glype)
    novasurf.info  (US, Glype)
    omfghuh.com  (US, PHProxy 0.5)
    polosurf.info  (US, Glype)
    surfpig.info  (US, Glype)
    proxyking.com  (US, Glype)
    surfhawk.info  (US, Glype)
    woksurf.info  (US, Glype)

Trollololol

Saint

we need to start discussing date

what works this/next week for you guys?

Thursdays are good for me, but next Thursday i might not be home long/at all.

I'm in ur user profile changing ur name back
    Gold Member

Messiah

I'm gonna be mostly gone for the next few days, and won't have a full day available until like later next week.

Thread Information