View Poll Results: Do you agree with me?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 65.00%
  • No

7 35.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Ongoing Debate

:) Senior Member
    Gold Member

High Priest

Default Ongoing Debate

When I first retuned to home for summer, I went to go visit an old family friend. Her name was Mrs. Brown and I have known her ever since I was a little kid. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met because when I was a little, she would always give me snacks and take me to places. I went to go visit her and we were really happy to see each other because I was going to college at another State. We were talking about things that happened over the year and other stuff. I was at her house for about 3 hours and decided it was time for me to leave. As I began to leave, she told me that her grand daughter will be staying with her for the summer and asks me if I would take her around and show her a good time. She also said that she would give me money for activities and she would give me additional money since it would basically be a job. Mrs. Brown has done so much for me when I was a little kid so the least I could do was do this favor for her. She made me promise that I would make sure her grand daughter, Julie, will have a good summer. She informs me that Julie is single and she grabbed her purse to show me a picture of her. As she was doing this, I told her it was unnecessary to grab the picture because I already have a girlfriend. She pulled the picture out and this is the picture she gave me.

The next day, Julie arrived and I took her to some common places like a theater, bowling alley, and a restaurant. We had a lot of fun and we were constantly talking to each other as if we have known each other for awhile; even though we just met that day. At the end of the night, I took her back to her grandparents and walk her back to the door. Just to let her know that I wasn't interested, I made sure there was some space between us as we walked. So, we get to the door and we stop. She tells me that she had a lot of fun and she enjoyed spending the day with me. I had fun too and I told her that we should hang out again tomorrow. She smiles and looks down at the ground for a couple of seconds. She finally pulls her head back up and then slowly walks up to me. She leans in for a kiss but I stopped her. I tell her that I only want to be friends. She was really pissed and stepped away from me. She starts yelling at me saying that I have been flirting with her the entire night and saying that I am only trying to lead her on. She was so pissed she immediately went into the house without letting me say a single word.

The next day, I returned because I made a promise to Mrs. Brown. Mrs. Brown opened the door for me and told me that Julie is in her room. I go upstairs, knock on her door and told her it was me. She tells me to go away so I start apologizing. I told her that I may have flirted with her but I was unaware of it. I tried my best to let her know that I wasn’t leading her on. I finally convinced her and we start hanging out again. After that day, she kept her distance from me but after a few weeks, I noticed that she started to get closer to me by holding onto my arms.

This is where things get really interesting. Last night, we were hanging out and decided to go rent a movie from Red Box. We picked Semi-Pro and went to go watch it at her grandparents’ house. We get to the house and she informs me that her grandparents’ are going to be gone for the night. So I thought to myself, ok whatever. We start watching the movie and we were bored 30 minutes into the movie. I began to yawn and stretched my arms. She then puts her right hand on my right cheek and turns my head in her direction. We start kissing and now we are no longer bored. Her lips were so soft and had a hint of peach taste that would not make me want to stop. She then slides her tongue into my mouth and now this turns into a hot makeout session. We go at it and she pushes me down on the couch so that she is on top of me. We continue to makeout but then her right hand slides down towards my pants. She leaned forward and erotically whispers in my ear, "Fuck me." Somewhere from the part of our tongues caressing or her hand meeting Mr. Trousersnake, all morals were lost. I didn't care at the time because I was going to get laid.

I took my shirt off and she starts kissing my neck and slowly starts kissing down towards Mrs. Trousersnake. She unzips my pants and takes them off. She then takes off her shirt and jeans. She was absolutely hot. She was wearing a pink bra and white panties with a pink flower in the middle. That flower right there was the most beautiful flower I have ever seen; it was the bullseye to the treasured garden. She then takes her bra off and blood started flowing to my lower body. She has nice little perky breasts and I was thinking to myself, “Damn, I have this stunning, topless chick sitting on top of me.” I placed my hands right above her panties, and check her body out one more time before I dig into her pink gold. As I began to slowly pull her panties off, I noticed something in the corner of my eye. I saw something moving. I looked carefully and noticed it was Mrs. Brown's cat. I then thought to myself, cats are stupid, dogs are much better. Don't you agree?
    Last edited by Poon : 06-19-2008 at 03:08 PM

Saint

You liar, you don't have a girlfriend.
    Bring Back BWHacks!

Banned

Evangelist

I gave up on:

"She is one of the nicest person I have ever met ...."

Chaotic Good Gold Member

High Priest

Dogs can defend against intruders, so yes they are better.

King of The Jews
    Prophet

You are correct Sir.

Trollololol

Señor Member Administrator

Saint

Although funny, moved.

Saint

Quote Originally Posted by Degausser View Post
    Although funny, moved.
    Aren't things only supposed to be moved to the flame board if there is actual flaming happening?

Your killing post counts!
    Bring Back BWHacks!

Disciple

You good sir, are god.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyndrilliac View Post
    If you smoke primarily out of some ridiculous psychological need to rebel you might as well walk into a church and shoot up some methamphetamines right in front of the pulpit on Sunday morning.

Gold Member

High Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Degausser View Post
    Although funny, moved.
    That's a slap in the face. I do not see any flaming nor do I see any spamming.

Saint

Quote Originally Posted by Poonani View Post
    That's a slap in the face. I do not see any flaming nor do I see any spamming.
    Agreed
    Bring Back BWHacks!

Blessed

Move it back.
    BD-ICY
    Seems that way.
    > Successfully injected Heroin.dll <
    Found my old account.

ston3rpimp69: my mother told me id have my own personal ball-washer some day. im glad all that hard work paid off.

Saint

Quote Originally Posted by BD-ICY View Post
    Move it back.
    Bring Back BWHacks!

Trollololol

Señor Member Administrator

Saint

Not really general chat material, as its just a drawn out joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Poonani View Post
    As I began to slowly pull her panties off, I noticed something in the corner of my eye. I saw something moving. I looked carefully and noticed it was Mrs. Brown's cat.
    WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU???
    WHO THE F*CK NOTICES CATS WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET SOME???

ok, I'm done...i made this a lil more worthy of the flame board

I'm in ur user profile changing ur name back
    Gold Member

Messiah

No, cats ftw, although I like dogs too.

Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by BD-ICY View Post
    Move it back.

Enlightened

dogs ftw

au revoir Gold Member

Blessed

Poon you don't has a GF.

Gold Member

High Priest

Almost the entire post is a drawn out joke but the last two sentences are serious though.

I prefer dogs because they can entertain you in ways that cats do not. They can play catch, they can do tricks, and they can be your hunting buddies. They can protect your family again intruders. Dogs are better than cats.

Also, I hate all of you because I do have a girlfriend!!

Thread Information