Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 126

Thread: I am not going anywhere.

  1. #21
    Senior Member

    High Priest
    FlamingAsterix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Who cares?

  2. #22
    Eater of Lions. Gold Member

    Enlightened
    exzapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    For those of you here who do not want me here, I just wanted to let you know that I am not going anywhere. So you might as well make the best of it. The more you try and get me to go anywhere, the more I am going to stick around.
    Good for you. I'm happy for you, seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiur View Post
    Don't you have better things to do than to stay here?
    What about you?

    Quote Originally Posted by gamepin126 View Post
    I wouldn't acknowledge the less intelligent people on the forum. It'll make your stay less pleasant.
    Then why should he pay attention to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by GAME_ON View Post
    Why do you want to stay here?
    Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    A big "who cares?" from all the folks that don't care.
    You obviously care, you've taken the time to reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuzi View Post
    Who are you?
    Who are YOU?

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMatrix View Post
    Keep in mind, everyone, stoner isn't completely retarded. He is most likely kidding.
    "Most likely"? You are most likely retarded for even using a qualifier here.
    New and improved exzapel™
    Now with more sociocidal tendencies!

  3. #23
    i are never serious Senior Member
    Gold Member

    Crusader

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    Anyone want to guess as to why he got fired?

  4. #24

    Disciple

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Who got fired? If you are talking about me, I didn't say I got fired. I said I was laid off. There is a huge difference there.

  5. #25
    Eater of Lions. Gold Member

    Enlightened
    exzapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Who got fired? If you are talking about me, I didn't say I got fired. I said I was laid off. There is a huge difference there.
    Since when and in what alternate dimension?
    New and improved exzapel™
    Now with more sociocidal tendencies!

  6. #26

    Disciple

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Okay, I guess you people have an intimate knowledge of my employment with my previous employer. You got me, I was fired because I was not a female with big tits.

  7. #27
    Eater of Lions. Gold Member

    Enlightened
    exzapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Okay, I guess you people have an intimate knowledge of my employment with my previous employer. You got me, I was fired because I was not a female with big tits.
    See, it's all coming out now. How does not having big tits make you feel?
    New and improved exzapel™
    Now with more sociocidal tendencies!

  8. #28

    Disciple

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    381

    Default

    I feel so ****ing worthless, it hurts so much. I think I need some counseling.

  9. #29
    Eater of Lions. Gold Member

    Enlightened
    exzapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I feel so ****ing worthless, it hurts so much. I think I need some counseling.
    Might I suggest less cock sucking?
    New and improved exzapel™
    Now with more sociocidal tendencies!

  10. #30
    Senior Member

    High Priest
    FlamingAsterix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    I've never seen someone get laid off by Mcdonald's before.

  11. #31

    Disciple

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Yeah, maybe that will help. Thank you so much Dr. Exzapel. What would I ever do without you, now I am forever within your debt.

  12. #32
    Eater of Lions. Gold Member

    Enlightened
    exzapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Yeah, maybe that will help. Thank you so much Dr. Exzapel. What would I ever do without you, now I am forever within your debt.
    You can start repaying me by sucking my cock.
    New and improved exzapel™
    Now with more sociocidal tendencies!

  13. #33

    Disciple

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    381

    Default

    I am through responding to the negativity here, I am going to do something constructive and actually help people here, rather than what some of you do, which would be pointlessly and endlessly flaming people.

  14. #34
    Eater of Lions. Gold Member

    Enlightened
    exzapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I am through responding to the negativity here, I am going to do something constructive and actually help people here, rather than what some of you do, which would be pointlessly and endlessly flaming people.
    Good luck, Corky.
    New and improved exzapel™
    Now with more sociocidal tendencies!

  15. #35
    Senior Member

    High Priest
    FlamingAsterix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Again Travis, there is a flame board for a reason. Don't post in it if you're too sensitive to handle some flaming.
    Idiot.

  16. #36

    Disciple

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    381

    Default

    It seems though, as if the flaming also occurs constantly outside the flame board. I do understand it happening here, but not in every single forum, and virtually every other post I read on these boards.

  17. #37
    Eater of Lions. Gold Member

    Enlightened
    exzapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    It seems though, as if the flaming also occurs constantly outside the flame board. I do understand it happening here, but not in every single forum, and virtually every other post I read on these boards.
    Dude, shut the hell up.
    You just got shut down and now you're making excuses.
    New and improved exzapel™
    Now with more sociocidal tendencies!

  18. #38

    Disciple

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Seriously, you all need to back off. You all talk about how you don't know me, etc and you don't even take the time to get to know me. You start flaming and being completely disrespectful right off the bat. I don't see anywhere, and I know you can not offer proof, for your unfounded brutal treatment that you have shown me since I have started posting again. Take a deep breath, and give people the benefit of the doubt until you really do get to know them, rather than intentionally hurting their feelings to make yourselves feel better.

  19. #39
    Senior Member

    Saint
    el-camino-ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chico
    Posts
    6,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Seriously, you all need to back off. You all talk about how you don't know me, etc and you don't even take the time to get to know me. You start flaming and being completely disrespectful right off the bat. I don't see anywhere, and I know you can not offer proof, for your unfounded brutal treatment that you have shown me since I have started posting again. Take a deep breath, and give people the benefit of the doubt until you really do get to know them, rather than intentionally hurting their feelings to make yourselves feel better.
    You just don't get it do you? Most of the people on here are 14-18 years old. Your 23! Your sitting here ragging on my job, wtf are you doing here?
    Bring Back BWHacks!

  20. #40

    Disciple

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    381

    Default

    I am sorry for taking your comments toward me personally, I just do not appreciate the constant flaming towards myself. I also would like to apologize for my rude and nasty comments towards you. For the record, before anyone asks me, or makes accusations; yes, I am manic-depressive (bi-polar).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •