Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 486

Thread: Oblivion support thread v3.1.0 (Old Posts)

Master Yoshi Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Default Oblivion support thread v3.1.0 (Old Posts)

Make sure you have the latest version of Oblivion before reporting any bugs.

FAQ:

Why am I receiving disconnects when I win or lose?
    Because you are using name spoofer and there is nothing I can do about it.

I sometimes crash when only using Oblivion, what can I do about it?
    You can post your error log which is found in your starcraft directory in the folder errors, ending with 150201.ERR. This will help give me some information about the crash so I can fix it.

I sometimes crash when using other hacks with Oblivion, what can I do about it?
    It is recommended that you don't use any other hacks with Oblivion for this exact reason, you should remove all other hacks and if you are still crashing then you should post your error log so I can try and fix it.

Does this hack work on windows Vista, XP or 2K?
    Yes it does, but unfortunately it wont run on anything under windows 2K. If using windows Vista you might need to right click on zLoader.exe and run as administrator.

Some virus scanners may detect Oblivion and/or its loader (zLoader.exe) to be infect with something, if this happens for you don't be worried because Oblivion is perfectly safe to use and this happens with most hacks. You can fine a bit more information regarding virus scans here.

Oblivion Tutorial by ViperGTSR3g

Donations can be sent to PayPal: [email protected]
    Last edited by Zynastor : 04-09-2008 at 01:52 AM

Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Oblivion v3.0.7 is now released.

The cause for several crashes with oblivion turned out to be the don't unselect units when vision is lost so in this version it is removed but I will most likely add it back in when I do a bit more testing with it.

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

Nice update! But... Are you sure refresh should be auto? For me, I think it makes my hosting disappear from the list. I'm not sure about it though.

Also, is it just me, or is there no toggle for the APM Display?
    There is a distinct difference between your and you're that 98% of the online community refuses to see. If you're a member of the 2% that wants to decapitate them, put this in your signature, and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sKieZ View Post
    Dew is psychologically imbalanced. He manipulates himself and his reality just to boost his self esteem. It is something he will not break himself of due to the habitual denial of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatão View Post
    I became a true fgt. I'm a fag because it's fun. It's my natural behavior.

Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

I do remember adding the apm command toggle in the readme, I must of forgot to save it. The command is /apm or you can turn it off in Oblivion.ini.

Also the auto refresh works fine, I guess if there is some sort of problem with it I can add in an option to turn it off.
    Last edited by Zynastor : 04-23-2008 at 06:24 AM

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

Oh. You are right. I checked through the INI but I didn't notice the toggle. Thanks!

It's really not in the readme tho. :P
    There is a distinct difference between your and you're that 98% of the online community refuses to see. If you're a member of the 2% that wants to decapitate them, put this in your signature, and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sKieZ View Post
    Dew is psychologically imbalanced. He manipulates himself and his reality just to boost his self esteem. It is something he will not break himself of due to the habitual denial of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatão View Post
    I became a true fgt. I'm a fag because it's fun. It's my natural behavior.

Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

np and thanks for letting me know

Hey, I know this is a support thread, but I hope you don't mind me taking the time to say i'm so very impressed with this update. May not be anything revolutionary new, but it was a rather quick one since you've started talking about it in the older thread, and it adds quite a few new features I'm actually very fond of. (Specifically the /wb command, that's genius - can't begin to name the amount of occasions where I wished for something like this.) The repeat command is very cool too - though (and don't take this as a request/demand please) I wish it could be used like Apoc's /line command - that helped save a lot of time building pylons in meele games. Anyway though, really great update, I for one am very thankful for all the time and energy you have put into releasing hacks for the community as well as continuing to update them to fix bugs and enhance features. Great work as always.

Is this hack compatible with Xtazy?

Thanks for the nice work! Is there a way to avoid disconnection with newest iccup ah on?

Yabadabadoo...next Month i will be GER-Team Member :-)

hey zynastor idc what bwhacks says. screw them why cnat you just make a drop hack. i msick of those ppl who w8 2mins into the game and use zerg min hacks , so i cnat leave... i wish you could just make a drop hack, because i got 1 called jiggie that bypasses oblivion's drop protection , the olny thing is that if 2 jiggie people are in teh same game they drop eachother at start. so i was just wonderign why the hell bwhacks has such a problem with it. just make it so you can only drop people are using zerg mineral hacks or something. please i realy wish you could make a zerg minerla hack droper or drone lfoat dropper because i play micro islands and ppl just float over and build in my base, its quite annoying actualy. thanks, all i request is an anti hack on your zerg mineral hack, and drone float hack, for meele games. i understand this defeats the purpose of making those hackst hen, but i dont understand hwy they consider the drop hack malicous and not the mineral hack... please respond

Quote Originally Posted by myth-x17 View Post
    hey zynastor idc what bwhacks says. screw them why cnat you just make a drop hack. i msick of those ppl who w8 2mins into the game and use zerg min hacks , so i cnat leave... i wish you could just make a drop hack, because i got 1 called jiggie that bypasses oblivion's drop protection , the olny thing is that if 2 jiggie people are in teh same game they drop eachother at start. so i was just wonderign why the hell bwhacks has such a problem with it. just make it so you can only drop people are using zerg mineral hacks or something. please i realy wish you could make a zerg minerla hack droper or drone lfoat dropper because i play micro islands and ppl just float over and build in my base, its quite annoying actualy. thanks, all i request is an anti hack on your zerg mineral hack, and drone float hack, for meele games. i understand this defeats the purpose of making those hackst hen, but i dont understand hwy they consider the drop hack malicous and not the mineral hack... please respond
    Are you dyslexic by any chance? If not learn to spell. If you are, learn to spell.

Chaotic Good Gold Member

High Priest

Nice job on the update Zynastor.

Deviant

Indeed.
    Пойдите умирают осел. И остановка читая мою подпись.

Retired Staff Member

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by myth-x17 View Post
    zynastor made zDropHack it's not public. He's not going to make it public either

Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by geraldtheidiot123 View Post
    Wouldn't be to hard, I might take a look at them later.

EDIT:

Already figured out how to stop it.

EDIT2:

You can get the new zynmaphack for now if you want to play them maps. I have not included this into oblivion just yet, I will not say why but of course I will have a fix for it sometime soon with oblivion.
    Last edited by Zynastor : 04-24-2008 at 05:20 AM

Great update, as usual. I love the repeat command, though it is annoying that the unit has to be selected to carry it out, but its still a great tool.

Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Oblivion now includes a fix for these new anti hacker maps, enjoy.

Chaotic Good Gold Member

High Priest

Nicely done, Zynastor.

Thread Information