Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 486

Thread: Oblivion support thread v3.1.0 (Old Posts)

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

...I think I'm getting random drops. Not sure if it's the hack, but this hasn't really happened before I updated from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7b. I can't really say anything about when, because it was quite random.

Edit: Okay I've reverted to 3.0.6 it's annoying how I drop out on a map called We Are Friend R21F a few times and also people get dropped when a match is over with "... was dropped from the game"... It's so weird... Sometimes it does it just random.
    Last edited by Zhuinden : 04-27-2008 at 08:46 AM
    There is a distinct difference between your and you're that 98% of the online community refuses to see. If you're a member of the 2% that wants to decapitate them, put this in your signature, and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sKieZ View Post
    Dew is psychologically imbalanced. He manipulates himself and his reality just to boost his self esteem. It is something he will not break himself of due to the habitual denial of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatão View Post
    I became a true fgt. I'm a fag because it's fun. It's my natural behavior.

I've been getting crashes (though no crash logs), having just updated to 3.0.7b from 3.0.7 tonight. Pre-upgrade, no problem, so I'm switching back until whatever the problem is is worked out.

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

I'm just getting drops. I think 3.0.7 works fine. 3.0.7b drops you out on WAF R21F many times after character choosing.
    There is a distinct difference between your and you're that 98% of the online community refuses to see. If you're a member of the 2% that wants to decapitate them, put this in your signature, and spread the word.

Dew is psychologically imbalanced. He manipulates himself and his reality just to boost his self esteem. It is something he will not break himself of due to the habitual denial of reality.

just a friendly request when and if you can get around to it. is there any way to add a toggle to turn on/off the nuke/rally alerts with the autodrop? It also drops the user of oblivion when they try to use nuke/rally hack. Thanks :-)

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

No.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRandall View Post
    just a friendly request when and if you can get around to it. is there any way to add a toggle to turn on/off the nuke/rally alerts with the autodrop? It also drops the user of oblivion when they try to use nuke/rally hack. Thanks :-)
    Technically yes, but that's not your decision. In fact he already has done that, but I doubt it's still in the released version of oblivion.

i never said it was my decision. hence the "friendly request" part. But thanks for the reply.

Master Yoshi Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Zhuinden, give me the map WAF R21F and I will take a look.

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

Hmmmm. How do I find my Error Logs?

Code:
    C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Error\

Default Question

I was wondering if you could get the map hack to wrok with this map Resident evil-2007
    Attached Files Attached Files

Heretic

If you dcing bcuz ur seeing something ur not, just dont use maphack, since its a preplaced crashed unit.

Lol zhuinden thanks for the replay even though i was speaking towards zynastor. Im sure he appreciates you being one of his groupies

Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Another minor update for oblivion v3.0.7. The apm counter is now fixed, so make sure you update.

Quote Originally Posted by sicamafia2 View Post
    Lol zhuinden thanks for the replay even though i was speaking towards zynastor. Im sure he appreciates you being one of his groupies
    His reply is pretty much what I would have said.

Are there any hacks that do work on ICCUP? Thanks in advance.

Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Zynastor View Post
    Wouldn't be to hard, I might take a look at them later.

EDIT:

Already figured out how to stop it.

EDIT2:

You can get the new zynmaphack for now if you want to play them maps. I have not included this into oblivion just yet, I will not say why but of course I will have a fix for it sometime soon with oblivion.

lol that is the funniest thing i have seen in awhile gj zynastor you made the poor guy quit haha check the link now

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

No there are no hacks for ICCUP k thx bai.

Anyways, what kind of "minor bugs" were fixed? Because last time there was something like that in Apocalypse you couldn't use Blacklist.dll with it anymore. Just wondering. ^^

Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuinden View Post
    Anyways, what kind of "minor bugs" were fixed? Because last time there was something like that in Apocalypse you couldn't use Blacklist.dll with it anymore. Just wondering. ^^
    I forgot.

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

I have accidently found a new crash bug, I'm sorry towards [email protected] for crashing out of that Tarpit Defense game while finding it, heh. It works as if you click on the building, you crash. Funny. Maybe this can have other uses later on..

Oh, I won't post it here detailed. Zyn if you wanna know, send a PM.

Thread Information