Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Showing results 401 to 420 of 486

Thread: Oblivion support thread v3.1.0 (Old Posts)

Default Im new here,how to i DL oblivion please help

I want to hack using oblivion, i have no experience hacking
    can i Please get some help on how to hack and how to dl hacks
    BTW What should i dl?

for oblivion read the !Readme for help
    and you dont really need to dowload anything else cause oblivion has pretty much everything

Edit: forgot about the Blacklist, you should dl that too
    Is it just me...
    or does everyone in this game have 6 red bars?

thanks for the help i was trying to type the commands in star craft my bad :D

Default hack detectors

Hey Zynastor.

I think you finally got outsmarted. The successful hack-detector was invented: which u find here: Hack Detector

It successfully detects automining and multicommand.

well...do u think you can outsmart them and upgrade oblivion to be undetectable? :D

Quote Originally Posted by ES_tonian View Post
    Hey Zynastor.

I think you finally got outsmarted. The successful hack-detector was invented: which u find here: Hack Detector

well...do u think you can outsmart them and upgrade oblivion to be undetectable? :D
    You dumbass, those are detectable features for ANY hack. Good job at making yourself look like an obtuse retard.

Master Yoshi Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Hey Zynastor.

That has already been discussed here.

And no I didn't get outsmarted, automine/multicommand have always been detectable hacks and all you need to use is BWChart to find out. Also Oblivion comes with a safe mode feature to disable stuff like automine for people like you who are afraid of being caught.

Hey Zynastor.

This has nothing todo with outsmarting. Everybody knew that these features are detectable. The only thing I did was create a detector which shows them during the game, instead of using a replay analyzer. So there is no reason to mock zynastor.
    The discovery "no selects on enemy units/buildings" bug older versions of oblivion had could be called outsmart, because that worked even in safemode and was intended to be undetectable.
    We are the Others. We serve different forces, but in the Twilight there is no difference between the absence of darkness and the absence of light.

Ok I cant find the Read me!for help thing, can i please just get some type of a link to dl oblivion,I am still do not know what oblivion can do and how to do it

Oblivion v3.0.9 after you extract, look in folder and find the !Readme
    Is it just me...

Deviant

Icon1

Quote Originally Posted by rockerD.C View Post
    Ok I cant find the Read me!for help thing, can i please just get some type of a link to dl oblivion,I am still do not know what oblivion can do and how to do it
    Its in the folder when you download it.

hey Everything works great its awesome, awesome work zynastor
    only thing i cant figure out is spoof, im not quite sure what to do

Chaotic Good Gold Member

High Priest

Type "/spoof username" in a channel before joining a game.

Ctrl + R Toggle auto repeat for any game action. (Move, upgrade, etc)
    Fail.
    Ctrl + R is a StarCraft hotkey for in-game, it hides/shows the leaderboard.

It's annoying to use it then have auto repeat enable, GOD!

-Jailout2000

Retired Staff Member

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by Jailout2000 View Post
    Fail.
    Ctrl + R is a StarCraft hotkey for in-game, it hides/shows the leaderboard.

It's annoying to use it then have auto repeat enable, GOD!

-Jailout2000
    hm I never new about this hotkey. Also it only seems to be for computer player toggle.

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

Yeah. To bring the Leaderboard back after that, you have to press and hold Ctrl+R until you can actually switch it back on. It's funny.
    There is a distinct difference between your and you're that 98% of the online community refuses to see. If you're a member of the 2% that wants to decapitate them, put this in your signature, and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sKieZ View Post
    Dew is psychologically imbalanced. He manipulates himself and his reality just to boost his self esteem. It is something he will not break himself of due to the habitual denial of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatão View Post
    I became a true fgt. I'm a fag because it's fun. It's my natural behavior.

i can't find the dowdloed..... and wat the update it one for Oblivion i got v3.0.5

Zynastor
    help me my hero....... sorey i got it
    Last edited by chavez300 : 08-12-2008 at 06:36 AM Reason: nmv
    KILL TO DIE DIE TO KILL.......

sry but whats the leaderboard?
    Is it just me...

Quote Originally Posted by xXgHoStXx View Post
    sry but whats the leaderboard?
    /facepalm

Leaderboard is the score board at the top left of your screen in StarCraft, displayed in some UMS maps (and iirc a certain melee mode), for example in some bound maps, it would display the amount of lifes you have left, or how many levels you have won.

The leaderboard has 2 modes, regular and greed, it also has an option to show/hide computer players. Regular mode is what 90% of the maps out there use, greed mode is basically instead of just displaying the score, it actually allows you to choose what order to display it in, for example if you did greed and resources, it would display both minerals and gas at the same time.

The greed mode does not show any text next to it (or if it does, I've never seen it).

Also, Ctrl + R allows you to choose to display the whole leaderboard, or just the person on the top of it.

Perhaps I can get a few snapshots of it later (for your question and my post above).

Edit 1: By the way, the greed + resources mode set to order it by 999999999, would basically make it look like a stat-hack without the food displayed.
    Edit 2: Added a snapshot, that's the greed + resources mode set to order by 999999999, in case you don't see it, it's in the top left corner.

Thanks,
    -Jailout2000
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jailout2000 : 08-12-2008 at 02:10 PM Reason: Added a snapshot

Everything works great awesome

Forgive me for this I know its off topic, but is there a Terrain or Protoss Mineral hack and what section of the forum would I discuss this in. I don't really care for the hack itself more curious because it would explain a select few games. Also, Is there a Auto Build Base Program? I know there's auto-mining which leads me to believe its not far fetch and this program I would like to get my greedy hands on if it lets you choose you base setup according to maps.
    Q: What do you do when the Evil Eye has been casted onto you?
    A: Spit on them 3 Times and call them something intresting.

Thread Information