Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 486

Thread: Oblivion support thread v3.1.0 (Old Posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Zynastor View Post
    Wouldn't be to hard, I might take a look at them later.

EDIT:

Already figured out how to stop it.

EDIT2:

You can get the new zynmaphack for now if you want to play them maps. I have not included this into oblivion just yet, I will not say why but of course I will have a fix for it sometime soon with oblivion.
    o noes, plz dont make a hack by passing an anti hack map :( there the only safe thing in sc now

I think it's a little too late for that... >_>

Default just a note

im not sure if this is mentioned but on an antihack map be sure to have ur maphack OFF until 8.5 seconds has passed, otherwise u still get dropped

Amat Victoria Curam Senior Member
    Gold Member

Saint

Read up

Quote Originally Posted by geraldtheidiot123 View Post
    im not sure if this is mentioned but on an antihack map be sure to have ur maphack OFF until 8.5 seconds has passed, otherwise u still get dropped
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynastor View Post
    Oblivion now includes a fix for these new anti hacker maps, enjoy.

Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.

-Aristotle

i meant even with the updated oblivion, be sure to keep ur maphack off until 8.5 seconds has passed

Master Yoshi Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

After 8.5 secs the maps use a sprite crash, my fix was only to stop the dropping which occurred on map begin or when toggling the maphack. The few maps I tested, I didn't even get crashed once after the 8.5 secs anyways.

- Removed don't unselect units when vision is lost to fix a crash bug.

I'm still "unselecting" unit when vision is lost, worked fine in previous version for me, perhaps its just me but if not, love the feature... if it is bugged it would be nice if you'd fix it, thanks.

SilentSymphony*

Edit: yeah i tried it again twice, reloaded bw and hack both times, not working for me =o
    Last edited by SilentSymphony : 04-25-2008 at 01:31 AM Reason: just to be sure

Master Yoshi Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Developer

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSymphony View Post
    - Removed don't unselect units when vision is lost to fix a crash bug.

I'm still "unselecting" unit when vision is lost, worked fine in previous version for me, perhaps its just me but if not, love the feature... if it is bugged it would be nice if you'd fix it, thanks.

SilentSymphony*

Edit: yeah i tried it again twice, reloaded bw and hack both times, not working for me =o
    Your suppose to unselect units when vision is lost, that feature was removed.

Oh, Don't i just feel smart today, my bad.

SilentSymphony*

Quote Originally Posted by geraldtheidiot123 View Post
    Where's titans maphack X when you need it?

But holy hell, that was a fast update Zyn. The community as always owes you a thanks, after all you could have just said whatever and let a few people crash on some maps but you went in and had an update after what was it a day or two?

did you exclude scvs from selection hack?
    Is it just me...
    or does everyone in this game have 6 red bars?

i dont care if its private why is it private. its only private cause bwhacks says so. i dotn understand why he cnat just make it public damn....

Is there any way to disable the drag select hack and if not could you possibly make it an option to disable if there is a nother version of oblivion to be released? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXgHoStXx View Post
    did you exclude scvs from selection hack?
    For me it seems Probes, Drones, Scv's are all disabled from the general (select 1 unit and press ~`) to select all units of that type... but general (drag box over units, shift+click group select seem to still work fine...)

but yeah Zynastor did you disable workers from ~/` or is it a bug? would be much appreciated if you'd respond on this, thanks!

also, the keep unit selection after losing vision was a great feature!!! would be nice if you would (consider) it in future versions, thanks!

SilentSymphony*

Gold Member

Saint

if you want to select workers its ctrl plus the ~/`

Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.

-Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by King Dedede View Post
    if you want to select workers its ctrl plus the ~/`
    thanks for info! and yeah i neglected to say what problems the general ~ multicommand could cause on occasion in some maps, in fact if its ctrl+~/` then it was a great improvement!

Moving ALL of you're workers can cause a lot of mineral loss/frustration, as long as they (are) selectable via multicommand thats cool, again thanks, ill try this later ^__^

SilentSymphony*

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

It's a SELECTION HACK.

Is there any way to disable the drag select hack and if not could you possibly make it an option to disable if there is a nother version of oblivion to be released? thanks
    That's stupid and useless, no.
    There is a distinct difference between your and you're that 98% of the online community refuses to see. If you're a member of the 2% that wants to decapitate them, put this in your signature, and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sKieZ View Post
    Dew is psychologically imbalanced. He manipulates himself and his reality just to boost his self esteem. It is something he will not break himself of due to the habitual denial of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatão View Post
    I became a true fgt. I'm a fag because it's fun. It's my natural behavior.

Lol! I have crashed a few times using Oblivion, but I'm not sure if it's because of Oblivion. :]

Mortal

hey guys. lovin the hack. only thing is with the auto drop on nuke hack detection, it drops me, too. So if i want to use MY nuke hack, i can't. Anyway around that? thanks!

Gold Member

Saint

Nope thats been discussed

-Aristotle

Thread Information