Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: [WarCraft III] Gattahack 2 DotA Maphack for 1.21b

[WarCraft III] Gattahack 2.1 DotA Maphack for 1.21b (-ah bypass for 6.50b)

Please check this thread for UPDATES as I will update Gattahack with new features and -ah patches for new versions of DotA.

Gattahack 2.1 Changes
    - Added maphack options
    - Added HP bar view
    - Patched the -ah hack for DotA 6.50b

Ok, first of all, let me start off by saying that this was not originally meant to be a maphack - A few weeks ago, I got word that Icefrog (DotA modder) planned on implementing a built-in anti-maphack system for DotA 6.50. There are several custom map anti-maphack systems out there nowadays; some are more stable than others, but they are all almost identical in their overall methodology - all use corrupt models or effects that will crash users who are not supposed to "see" them (maphack users). More recently, an even more creative method that makes use of a blank minimap icon was developed, and it prevented maphack users from viewing non-visible heroes on the minimap.

"-ah" command (Anti-maphack system for DotA 6.50)
    While I applaud these people's creativity, it is absolutely ridiculous that they would honestly think they could prevent any dedicated hacker from bypassing these gimmicky systems in a matter of minutes. These modders need to accept the fact that they are simple-minded scripter’s writing in an extremely simple scripting language (JASS): very few of them have any real-world experience in lower-level programming languages or assembly. Frankly, I consider Icefrog an idiot for wasting his time on this worthless anti-maphack system which supposedly prolonged the release of 6.50 by several weeks.

The anti-maphack system is very simple: The host of the game (blue) types "-ah" in between the 15-60 second mark. He is then given two options: -mode1 or -mode2. Mode1 only generates of the blank Minimap overlay so maphack users cannot see non-visible heroes on the minimap; it will not cause a crash. -Mode2 also generates the overlay, but it also adds a corrupt unit model that will cause wc3 to crash for maphack users who are able to see units they shouldn't.

Maphack
    I had already written a program devised to bypass the existing anti-maphack systems before 6.50 was released, but I never bothered releasing because so few people actually bothered playing with the AHMS modded DotA versions. Now that the official 6.50 has the system built-in, I've decided to release it. Coincidentally, 6.50 was released the same day the 1.21b patch was released, and, as everyone has probably noticed, there aren't any maphacks out that work with the new patch. So I added a maphack which simply uses the Shadowfrench offsets that I updated for the new patch. I take NO CREDIT for the maphack functionality - its all Shadowfrenchs work. I just wanted to release something quick, stable and easy and most people will agree that the Shadowfrench maphack was the best and most stable maphack out there for DotA. There have also been several indications that Shadowfrench may never return to release an updated version of his maphack for the new patch.

How to use
    Maphack: Click "Activate Hack" at any point when Warcraft is open.
    -ah Hack: You must click "Kill -ah" or hit F4 each new DotA game once the game starts. It must be done BEFORE the host types -ah (you have 15 seconds). If it works, Gattahack will play the default windows "tada" sound and you will be immune from the anti-maphack system.

You may also just use the -ah Hack by itself for immunity and then use another hack of your choice.

How the -ah Hack works
    The -ah hack works by null-terminating the model and texture file paths used by the anti-maphack system. Warcraft III custom maps are basically just file archives with dozens of files and descriptors. Every file has a path within the archive for the main script to reference when it needs to. By null-terminating a file path, the triggers will not be able to make use of the file. In DotA 6.50's case, the two files it uses are "AH\modelcrash.mdx" (corrupt model) and "war3mapimported\MiniMap-Blank.blp" (texture overlay)

I'd like to encourage more hackers to expand on this hack as I simply don't have the time to put a whole lot of time into it, and having to activate it each new game can be a little annoying. I've only spent total of 2-3 hours on it, and I know for a fact there are more efficient, practical ways to achieve the same result.

Detection
    Gattahack is not detected by GGC, and is, of course immune to 6.50's -ah command. It is detected by Warden (ladder) and the popular anti-hack "DotA Client".
    Unfortunately, I have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to bypass DotA Client to no avail - it is particularly frustrating because it does not immediately tell you when you are banned and it bans by CD-key. It is also near impossible to decrypt information sent to its central servers, or the program itself. Fortunately, DotA Client is only used in league environments.

Feel free to scan with Virustotal

There are two different attachments: gattahack 2 (gattahack.zip) and gattahack 2.1 (gattahack21.zip). You may use the older gattahack 2 if you are still playing with DotA 6.50. Use gattahack 2.1 for 6.50b.

Alternative downoad link for gattahack 2.1:
    gattahack21.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gattacalimited : 02-07-2008 at 10:46 PM Reason: 2.1 Update

Awesome job dude.. wasted all my day to find a Mh working for dota 6.50 maybe perma found this new Partner for zero :p
    Last edited by Soka : 02-07-2008 at 01:13 PM

dang man.. you are truly amazing.. a few hours and already bypassing the new patches.. Even if the maphack was made by shadowfrench and you "merely" took his offsets and such DANG you are good. thanks for the wonderful maphack >:D i will be using it later with my friends who were shouting with joy that i could no longer use mh from now on
    once again, great job and thanks

Hrm, I still crashed with the -ah on. Guess it isn't perfect just yet... >.<; I went to scroll through the forest, and it crashed on me. :(

The anti hack in some battleships versions works like this when you die your screen goes into a corner and if you can see that corner you crash will this protect against that?

just hit F4 at the begining, and you listen the "tada" sounds, the Anti -ah is loaded and you got the immunity for this **** anti hack

I have to say, Mr. Gatta.

This is ****ing sweet. By no means I mean MH is good, but I honestly think it's good for you to tell the dota community the stupidity of "-ah". I have long thought the idea of "implented AMH system" would not work for dota, and here thank you for giving us the best example ever.

I understand you only work few hours on this project and made such progressment, and you probably will not bother to spend lot time into it when new version of dota/wc3 comes out.

But hey just a quick idea, what about you taking over Perma's Zero? he officially annouced he is going to retire and looking for people to take over the project, Zero is not free and we like to pay for it as long as it's maintained well...

think about it? lol

this is the link http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/gold-m...etirement.html

awesome job!
    works very well

And for this hack would ban if the static game play? Or tell what thread hack which will not ban ... pls... have a very...

Quote Originally Posted by gattacalimited View Post
    Please check this thread for UPDATES as I will update Gattahack with new features and -ah patches for new versions of DotA.

Gattahack 2.1 Changes
    - Added maphack options
    - Added HP bar view
    - Patched the -ah hack for DotA 6.50b

Ok, first of all, let me start off by saying that this was not originally meant to be a maphack - A few weeks ago, I got word that Icefrog (DotA modder) planned on implementing a built-in anti-maphack system for DotA 6.50. There are several custom map anti-maphack systems out there nowadays; some are more stable than others, but they are all almost identical in their overall methodology - all use corrupt models or effects that will crash users who are not supposed to "see" them (maphack users). More recently, an even more creative method that makes use of a blank minimap icon was developed, and it prevented maphack users from viewing non-visible heroes on the minimap.

"-ah" command (Anti-maphack system for DotA 6.50)
    While I applaud these people's creativity, it is absolutely ridiculous that they would honestly think they could prevent any dedicated hacker from bypassing these gimmicky systems in a matter of minutes. These modders need to accept the fact that they are simple-minded scripter’s writing in an extremely simple scripting language (JASS): very few of them have any real-world experience in lower-level programming languages or assembly. Frankly, I consider Icefrog an idiot for wasting his time on this worthless anti-maphack system which supposedly prolonged the release of 6.50 by several weeks.

The anti-maphack system is very simple: The host of the game (blue) types "-ah" in between the 15-60 second mark. He is then given two options: -mode1 or -mode2. Mode1 only generates of the blank Minimap overlay so maphack users cannot see non-visible heroes on the minimap; it will not cause a crash. -Mode2 also generates the overlay, but it also adds a corrupt unit model that will cause wc3 to crash for maphack users who are able to see units they shouldn't.

Maphack
    I had already written a program devised to bypass the existing anti-maphack systems before 6.50 was released, but I never bothered releasing because so few people actually bothered playing with the AHMS modded DotA versions. Now that the official 6.50 has the system built-in, I've decided to release it. Coincidentally, 6.50 was released the same day the 1.21b patch was released, and, as everyone has probably noticed, there aren't any maphacks out that work with the new patch. So I added a maphack which simply uses the Shadowfrench offsets that I updated for the new patch. I take NO CREDIT for the maphack functionality - its all Shadowfrenchs work. I just wanted to release something quick, stable and easy and most people will agree that the Shadowfrench maphack was the best and most stable maphack out there for DotA. There have also been several indications that Shadowfrench may never return to release an updated version of his maphack for the new patch.

How to use
    Maphack: Click "Activate Hack" at any point when Warcraft is open.
    -ah Hack: You must click "Kill -ah" or hit F4 each new DotA game once the game starts. It must be done BEFORE the host types -ah (you have 15 seconds). If it works, Gattahack will play the default windows "tada" sound and you will be immune from the anti-maphack system.

You may also just use the -ah Hack by itself for immunity and then use another hack of your choice.

How the -ah Hack works
    The -ah hack works by null-terminating the model and texture file paths used by the anti-maphack system. Warcraft III custom maps are basically just file archives with dozens of files and descriptors. Every file has a path within the archive for the main script to reference when it needs to. By null-terminating a file path, the triggers will not be able to make use of the file. In DotA 6.50's case, the two files it uses are "AH\modelcrash.mdx" (corrupt model) and "war3mapimported\MiniMap-Blank.blp" (texture overlay)

I'd like to encourage more hackers to expand on this hack as I simply don't have the time to put a whole lot of time into it, and having to activate it each new game can be a little annoying. I've only spent total of 2-3 hours on it, and I know for a fact there are more efficient, practical ways to achieve the same result.

Detection
    Gattahack is not detected by GGC, and is, of course immune to 6.50's -ah command. It is detected by Warden (ladder) and the popular anti-hack "DotA Client".
    Unfortunately, I have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to bypass DotA Client to no avail - it is particularly frustrating because it does not immediately tell you when you are banned and it bans by CD-key. It is also near impossible to decrypt information sent to its central servers, or the program itself. Fortunately, DotA Client is only used in league environments.

Feel free to scan with Virustotal

There are two different attachments: gattahack 2 (gattahack.zip) and gattahack 2.1 (gattahack21.zip). You may use the older gattahack 2 if you are still playing with DotA 6.50. Use gattahack 2.1 for 6.50b.

Alternative downoad link for gattahack 2.1:
    gattahack21.zip
    excellent hack ... not just words ... a current map of the whole sorry not explored = (AVTORU RESPECT

I have a small suggestion/request. I've tried using SF's camera hack, but it crashes you everytime. I've unchecked every option. It prolly hooks a code of the game itself, and since with a new patch, codes change. So if you could perhaps try.. can you convert SF's camera hack into your current hack?

Awesome job btw. No complaints at all. Works well and does the job.

Yes amazing hack direct watering = flow) ... will be continued?

I really cant get it to work..
    I Press activate hack and nothing happens... even tried to reinstall wc3.. : /

any suggestions? :(
    Last edited by Bertel : 02-08-2008 at 02:20 AM

Cheers, Thanks for that

Gold Member

Advocate

Awesome hack, works like a charm!

GGC detects it.

please add Main-map fog of war on-off option
    please add reveal Invisible on-off option
    i want shadow french new maphack....

Quote Originally Posted by monti View Post
    please add Main-map fog of war on-off option
    please add reveal Invisible on-off option
    i want shadow french new maphack....
    cant you stop harassing him ? its not perma .. he is not getting any money for his work.. plus, you arent a members, so let him.. he is doing a awesome work and just for free. you have to be happy to get this free mh..

oh and btw , GGC DETECT IT YES :((((( i love your mh, i will use the rufus mh for ggc before you update your :p
    Last edited by Soka : 02-09-2008 at 07:19 PM

Btw guys, i noticed Perma's "out of business"..

I came here to buy his private updated hack for GGC, is there any other for sell here, who's just as good?

I'm still using his v1.09 free version :D

Gold Member

Advocate

Someone's taking over his business, so I think it's safe to purchase the maphack still.

Thread Information