Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 362

Thread: [WC3]Advanced Visual CustomKick v2.1 beta

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gnosta View Post
    Hmm, I'm having a problem with the latest version.

    I can load it and everything and inject it. It works everytime. I inject it while I'm in game.

    The problem is that it only works half the time. Does anyone have a solution to this? If it matters, I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium.

    Thanks.
    What happens if it doesn't work?
    I love those mistakes who occur every once in a while
    Thats typical the computer.

  2. #42

    Default

    I type in /vhelp during games and the options only shows up if I'm lucky. One game, it'll work and then if I'm playing another it might not work for some reason.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gnosta View Post
    I type in /vhelp during games and the options only shows up if I'm lucky. One game, it'll work and then if I'm playing another it might not work for some reason.
    OK.I am also using windows vista...load warcraft 3,host a game,then alt-tab click on the"AVC-2.1.3" with the advanced visual application extension inside,then inject,immediately go back to war3 and type /vhelp.(do not close any part of the hacks before u succesfully load into war3)
    PWNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD™

  4. #44

    Default

    Seems to have something to do with the injection.
    I will emigrate to another method of injecting the dll after
    the exams on Friday

  5. #45
    The Sexy Penguin Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Prophet
    LCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    astrotravelin'
    Posts
    7,801

    Default

    Your custom kick is the **** I've been using it with dota since you first released it, keep making good work.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221 View Post
    What happens if it doesn't work?
    I love those mistakes who occur every once in a while
    Thats typical the computer.
    This happens for me if i inject it while in the game, it just doesn't display any of the customkick commands and just returns incorrect command, when injecting in the lobby it works flawlessly!

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperFox View Post
    This happens for me if i inject it while in the game, it just doesn't display any of the customkick commands and just returns incorrect command, when injecting in the lobby it works flawlessly!
    it works for me 10% if i inject it ingame in the "unextracted" folder
    PWNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD™

  8. #48

    Default

    Btw to sd333221 good lucks to your coming exams..God bless you
    PWNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD™

  9. #49

    Default

    I've been using it with dota since you first released it, keep making good work.
    I am the one who has to say thanks, all the users here are very patient when an error occurs :-)
    But I am looking forward to a (almost) bug-free version. Vista is in some way very agressive towards
    game-hacking with all those security stuff. Makes the whole thing way more complicated since you can't use
    all needed API's out of the war3.exe process if UAC is activated
    (Therefore my program has to perform the kick-operation in the Loader)

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver.Surfer View Post
    Btw to sd333221 good lucks to your coming exams..God bless you
    Thank you alot

    it just doesn't display any of the customkick commands and just returns incorrect command
    That is a helpful information, it confirms that it just doesn't inject or doesn't detour the packet-recieve functions properly (I will have to put in a check for that too)

    I will look out and test the best-working injection method and add it soon, then hopefully that problem is solved

    Greetings

  10. #50

    Default

    Hey man,i have a different problem,i tried almost all of your versions in the past but still nothing! :-(
    This time when im trying to use any command e.g /vkick /vhelp /vlist
    i get a fatal error on wc3 & i get dropped out of course!
    Hope you can help me!Thanks anyway for your work!

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manosths View Post
    Hey man,i have a different problem,i tried almost all of your versions in the past but still nothing! :-(
    This time when im trying to use any command e.g /vkick /vhelp /vlist
    i get a fatal error on wc3 & i get dropped out of course!
    Hope you can help me!Thanks anyway for your work!
    Yes thats the second common problem. Too bad I cannot reproduce it
    Maybe you could post what is written in the fatal error then i can compare it with the other fatal errors.

    Since the fatal error is an error handler of Warcraft 3

    Thank you

  12. #52

    Default

    http://xorebx.com/files/AVC-v2.1.4-beta.rar

    Changelog:
    -Detects if setting detour failed
    -Changed the way packets are analysed (maybe was fatal-error cause but unlikely)
    -Detects if dll cannot be accessed
    -Detects if injecting fails

    Just small fixes as you see, for better error-reports.
    I hope this version will tell us, why it sometimes doesn't work for you

    Greetings

  13. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221 View Post
    Yes thats the second common problem. Too bad I cannot reproduce it
    Maybe you could post what is written in the fatal error then i can compare it with the other fatal errors.

    Since the fatal error is an error handler of Warcraft 3

    Thank you
    Hey, it's me again.

    You know, I have got the fatal-error-problem, too.
    I tested it again several times and as far as I know, the error happens only if Banlist is running. I hope this helps.

    Thanks

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insience View Post
    You know, I have got the fatal-error-problem, too.
    I tested it again several times and as far as I know, the error happens only if Banlist is running. I hope this helps.
    Yes this helps....
    Hmmmmmmmm
    Does it for the others also only crash with Banlist?

  15. #55

    Default

    Hey man,thanks for the really fast reply! :-D
    OK i note the fatal error message for you!
    "This application has encountered a critical error:

    FATAL ERROR!

    Program: c:\program files\warcraft iii\war3.exe
    Exception:0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6EFD1005

    The instruction at '0x6EFD1005' referenced memory at '0x6F8CC20'.
    The memory could not be 'read'.

    Press OK to terminate the application.

  16. #56

    Default

    sd3333221 i have a friend he could might help you with this!
    he is really good at that stuff! I will give him the program and maybe he could work on it too!If thats ok with you of course! :-)
    I will post him link for the topic of the forum and maybe he would be interested to give some help,if he can!Thanks for working on that man!Poor we that we use vista!I am a victim of their beauty,thats why i dont want to put xp again on my pc :-P

  17. #57

    Default

    Oh and something more!This fatal error is happening to me even without banlist or other wc3 programs running,just for the info!Be patient and u will fix everything soon!

  18. #58

    Default

    Ok thank you the error message is helpful, because it is almost the same one already posted by another person. That means the error is reproduceable and fixable :-)

    I will give him the program and maybe he could work on it too
    Of course you are allowed to share this program with your friends if you want :-P

    I will see what I can do tomorrow.

    Greetings

  19. #59

    Default

    Hey sd333221,

    I tried again to kick, it seems there are two possibilities:

    a) It doesn't work/display the commands (e.g. /vhelp) afer injection (~ 90%)
    b) I get a fatal error (ca. 10%)

    No kick worked for me with the new version o0

  20. #60

    Default

    Is it still silent?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [WarCraft III] Visual Custom Kick
    By sd333221 in forum Old User Downloads
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:17 AM
  2. Visual Studio Beta 2 (2008 Edition)
    By Chaoschild91 in forum Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 04:00 PM
  3. Windows Vista Beta 1 Released to MSDN Subscribers
    By BloodyBlade in forum Hardware and Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 08:54 AM

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •