Thread: Online Repair Manual

Bee Double You Hacks Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Enlightened

Default Online Repair Manual

http://search.epnet.com/cookie.asp

Name: Library
    Pass: Library

Very good site. Check the TSB's for your cars. I found one for a major problem I was having, good stuff don't read it, bookmark it!

Thanks go to SpykeZ over at www.TeamZx2.com

eFamous Senior Member
    Administrator

High Priest

It lists my car but doesn't have any information specific to it. :( Fortunately I have shop manuals to help me survive in a world that demands success when all the Internet can offer is failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69
    trash hole ha ha jokes on u cuz im polishing my crest kids oral hygiene trophy right now. maybe if they invented a pillow case that cleans ur teeth when u bite it u would have a clean mouth too. get on my fukcin level.

Retired Staff Member

Enlightened

Yea after a closer look with my car there are a few wholes in the data. We use a really good on at school, I think it's called All Data. I'll try to get a universal key for that. That is a very manly shop book. Makes Chilton's look like a kids book.

Awsome read. Thanks.

Evangelist

I can't stand Point 5 technologies (the re-licensors of the repair information in that database). I dealt with them a couple of years ago and they are arrogant ****ers who won't do business with individuals.

**** that database!
    My 1,000th post was about Michael Jackson.

Srs Bsns Gold Member

High Priest

Dead
    Originally Posted by Pcreme
    my best stoner moment would have to be the time me and my friend were walking from my dealers house, and we see my other friends, who are all ecstasy fiends, driving their volkswagen van 60 MPH THROUGH A PARKING LOT , BUMPING TECHNO HELLA ****ING LOUD, an then they try and take a sharp turn and the van TIPS over cause theres too many people in the car. noone was hurt but it was EPIC FAIL.

Inquisitor

Damn, I was excited when I saw this too. I used to have AllData at home, but my schools changed the password.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyndrilliac View Post
    Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

Blessed

My college uses that database they give me password updates all the time

Srs Bsns Gold Member

High Priest

Get me one and ill give you one for Welcome to Career Cruising
    Originally Posted by Pcreme
    my best stoner moment would have to be the time me and my friend were walking from my dealers house, and we see my other friends, who are all ecstasy fiends, driving their volkswagen van 60 MPH THROUGH A PARKING LOT , BUMPING TECHNO HELLA ****ING LOUD, an then they try and take a sharp turn and the van TIPS over cause theres too many people in the car. noone was hurt but it was EPIC FAIL.

Inquisitor

Well, if anyone needs repair procedures and such, I have AllData at school, so I can look anything up, just let me know.

Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

Retired Staff Member

Enlightened

You might *COUGH* be able to find a data base rip for all data on the right torrent site ;)

Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by Nitto View Post
    You might *COUGH* be able to find a data base rip for all data on the right torrent site ;)
    83.66 GB
    11 seeds, 155 leechers.

Not that I would ever pirate a copy, of course.

Evangelist

Necro, but this is what I'm using these days - repairsurge online repair manual software
    My 1,000th post was about Michael Jackson.

Gold Member

Evangelist

I know this seems like a noob question, and it is but, can anyone pm me a good torrent site where entire databases can be found.
    Coming out of the closet is difficult and I just wanted to thank everyone here for giving me the strength to go through with it. [email protected]!

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡ Senior Member
    Gold Member

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by StarteR2 View Post
    I know this seems like a noob question, and it is but, can anyone pm me a good torrent site where entire databases can be found.
    Google is your friend.
    __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡

Gold Member

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by Ranged View Post
    Google is your friend.
    I'm getting better at searching it but no way I can find that, although I know it is possible. Someone should write a tutorial on finding things in google.
    Coming out of the closet is difficult and I just wanted to thank everyone here for giving me the strength to go through with it. [email protected]!

Inquisitor

I acquired AllData, took about 3 months

Thread Information