Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: [Source] Drawing Static Text and Windows for Diablo v1.09b

Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Fusion View Post
    You're actually thinking of the vb6 antivirus JRS 'wrote' and released, on my page. It's not some thing i've ever done. Although, I believe heuristic is an adjective, so you should either be more careful when you're googling what to say or improve your grammar, beings you value it so much, and surely agree that consistency is a useful characteristic.
    I don't blame you for not wanting to take credit for that. And by the way, according to Princeton, heuristic can be both a noun and an adjective (interestingly enough, first result on a "define:heuristic" Google query). Congratulations, you're as much a moron with the English language as you are with a programming language.
    The Ultimate Guide Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Networking Bible
    Thou shalt switch where thy can, and route where thy must.

Dyndrilliac, well according to ... nevermind, you'd win a google war from your clearly extensive experience in doing it for all your replies.

I can't agree i'm a moron just because we chose different sites definitions but, i'd love to see any notable peice of programming from you, although, i'm sure you have some insertrandomsitenamehere.com phrase to paste to get out of ever actually supporting your reputation you've earned through years of nothing but being a reputable dick with big words that you probably, when not googling for them, wake up in the middle of the night oh so excited to write them down in your diary, after having dreams where you think of them as retaliation to the so so secret things you could never tell any one about, to use on the next person who dares comes to this dead site and question your unsupported by physical evidence talent. Good day, sir.

kcproductions it's a good show of you to finally make a language based flame, after your hero dryndilliac just brought up the subject. Any way, perma uses vb and you probably suck his cock for reputation, right? Try some logical consistency please.

Perma, the first quote you have of me was at Titan and not you, but i'm sure you'll pick on any phrase that builds up your confidence, even if it's not relevant.

The second quote, is pure humor. You have a strange amount of free time to rip on pointless things for some one who's been in college ever since I met them, or so you say.

Myself I have to high five myself. I am on a roll owning you guys and keeping your ever acute attention, actually, i'll give myself a high ten for the majestic trolling i've demonstrated.
    Last edited by Dark_Fusion : 08-01-2009 at 06:02 PM

mov esi, 0x0539 Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Saint

Your entire post sounds like a pubescent twelve year old boy. I think you should cry more. Every time I read one of your posts I get this hilarious image of you frantically typing a flurry of misconstrued words with tears rolling down your face.

On topic, I use Visual Basic for my launcher applications, sure, because I would love to see you or quite frankly anyone else on this site do something as visually complex in a low level language or even C++ with the same amount of time and effort. But for the most part, my projects are written in assembly.

Crusader

@Crytical: Yea, you sure owned us what with posting all that irrelevant crap. Also, just to remind you, you're the one who decided to play the "attack his grammar to try and distract everyone from how stupid you look" card, and failed miserably.

Criticals Application - The World of Game Hacking
    Resignation Application - The World of Game Hacking

I suppose it's just a coincidence that you are claiming we aren't productive, and yet you got booted from another game-hacking community for just that reason - you were all talk and no results. Sorry, I don't believe in coincidences. Maybe when you actually have something to prove your overwhelming prowess it might inspire me to rise to the occasion and smite you down. Until then, you should avoid being the pot calling the kettle black if you intend on trying to save face here.
    The Ultimate Guide Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Networking Bible
    Thou shalt switch where thy can, and route where thy must.

Retired Staff Member

Saint

Don't forget the fact that he's been thrown out of every community he's ever been a part of. That must have taken quite an emotional toll. It would explain why he is always crying like a young schoolgirl.

=) Senior Member
    Developer

Supreme Being

DYNAMIGEN - THE NEXT GENERATION IN TRAINER TECHNOLOGY
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Korhal View Post
    Let us hope so, if that Reverse Engineering crap actually works, I'll be amazed.

Gold Member

Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Modder View Post
    Holy hell.

(On a side note: D1 hacking has never been so popular!)
    Now this I do beg the differ! I find the glory D1 hacking days were much more intriguing and full of this type of drama, which clearly makes it better then the damned666 release. I don't really remember in specific order what else happened much, I guess its because its just Starcraft. =\

I do give Crytical credit however, if I couldn't win last summer, Id definitely try for another year and come back again. 4 summers in a row.

Retired Staff Member

Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by Belphegor View Post
    Now this I do beg the differ! I find the glory D1 hacking days were much more intriguing and full of this type of drama, which clearly makes it better then the damned666 release. I don't really remember in specific order what else happened much, I guess its because its just Starcraft. =\

I do give Crytical credit however, if I couldn't win last summer, Id definitely try for another year and come back again. 4 summers in a row.
    Yeah, I guess he was hoping anyone who could refute him would have left by now.

Retired Staff Member

Saint

Funny that he returned not long after I left in order to "troll" my threads.

Thread Information