Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: So Everyone Knows.

  1. #1
    From the Land of the Sexy Senior Member
    Gold Member
    Moderator

    Inquisitor
    Mookster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sexylandô
    Posts
    5,074

    Default So Everyone Knows.

    I’m currently at a hospital on my rediculously versatile company laptop that has T1, waiting for my hysterectomy, which explains why my IP hasn't changed. I will not be very active for a few days, and I hope you can understand why because I'd rather not explain it again when you're argueing about the truth behind my existance. I was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer a week ago, which is odd because I'm male. It isn’t a very aggressive procedure so I should come out just fine and be fully healed in about six weeks, as Wiki tells me. However, for the next three days I might not be as active as normal, and I certainly wont be in a very good mood if I am very active. So please be patient with me, and I’ll come back soon. Only three people on BWHacks have known about my condition until now, but I figured I would go ahead and tell everyone. Thank you.
    Last edited by Mookster : 01-29-2007 at 08:17 PM Reason: Changing my story.
    A conclusion is a place you find yourself, when tired of thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranged View Post
    That statements is invalid.

  2. #2
    Music & Movies Senior Member

    Saint
    putis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,597

    Default

    This seems oddly familiar.
    Better contraceptives will control population only if people will use them. A nuclear holocaust can be prevented only if the conditions under which nations make war can be changed. The environment will continue to deteriorate until pollution practices are abandoned. We need to make vast changes in human behavior.
    -- B.F. Skinner

  3. #3
    MENOS EL OSO Senior Member
    Moderator

    Prophet
    kds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    haha
    i suppose good luck if this is all true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagazukin
    It's been clear that some are convinced that Aka is really a psychological problem retard

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Celestial Entity
    gamepin126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    20,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M00K View Post
    I was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer a week ago, which is odd because I'm male.
    "A Responsible Citizen Not Only Shares Culture, But Destroys The Copyright Industries"

    "Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a quality that decides between success and failure. "
    "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)"
    ďAbsence of evidence is not evidence of absence.Ē

  5. #5
    2600 Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

    Crusader
    Gore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Pollock Pines
    Posts
    3,509

    Default

    Owned.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." -- Thomas Paine, Thoughts On Defensive War, 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by ston3rpimp69
    WE NEED MORE WEED MORE BITCHES MORE CAPSLOCK PURE FIRE

  6. #6
    You're all idiots. Retired Staff Member

    Inquisitor
    Mystic Videl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    lol
    Posts
    4,829

    Default

    I bet you feel like a man.
    whats up friends

  7. #7
    E pluribus unum Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Messiah
    hba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Still Florida
    Posts
    8,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M00K View Post
    Iím currently at a hospital on my rediculously versatile company laptop that has T1, waiting for my hysterectomy, which explains why my IP hasn't changed. I will not be very active for a few days, and I hope you can understand why because I'd rather not explain it again when you're argueing about the truth behind my existance. I was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer a week ago, which is odd because I'm male. It isnít a very aggressive procedure so I should come out just fine and be fully healed in about six weeks, as Wiki tells me. However, for the next three days I might not be as active as normal, and I certainly wont be in a very good mood if I am very active. So please be patient with me, and Iíll come back soon. Only three people on BWHacks have known about my condition until now, but I figured I would go ahead and tell everyone. Thank you.
    You f*cking bloody douche having little bustdown.

    GL with your uterus.
    Nature Of The Humans Is Never Giving

  8. #8
    DJ SaF1 Senior Member
    Gold Member

    Saint
    Ideal Maxima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Videl Castro View Post
    I bet you feel like a man.
    Kinda like you?:woop:



    Become a DJ SaF1 Fan! Follow me on:
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Youtube
    The new DJ SaF1 album, Euphonic Transcendencies, is out! Be sure to get your copy today!

  9. #9

    Crusader
    magikmonky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    woodstock.... i wish ;(
    Posts
    3,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Videl Castro View Post
    I bet you feel like a man.
    wtf go away pls

  10. #10

    Crusader
    guy476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in the western hemisphere
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    lmao nice!

  11. #11
    There's too much blood in my caffeine system
    Crusader
    EyeOfFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia. Respect it
    Posts
    3,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magikmonky View Post
    wtf go away pls
    I second this particular notion.

  12. #12
    Nice to meet you, I'm Will Riker. Space Pimp. Senior Member
    Gold Member
    Administrator

    Crusader
    DSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where no admin has gone before...
    Posts
    3,562

    Default

    I think most the staff will third it (except dt and SC_modder). Am I rite?
    Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth. - Albert Einstein

    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  13. #13
    There's too much blood in my caffeine system
    Crusader
    EyeOfFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia. Respect it
    Posts
    3,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthSlyGuy View Post
    I think most the staff will third it (except dt and SC_modder). Am I rite?
    DT's too busy getting off on irenely (Yes, new adjective, USE IT) bad english and SCM.... he's just weird.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Celestial Entity
    gamepin126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    20,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfFire View Post
    DT's too busy getting off on irenely (Yes, new adjective, USE IT) bad english and SCM.... he's just weird.
    Did you not read Saren's acceptable forum vernacular post?
    "A Responsible Citizen Not Only Shares Culture, But Destroys The Copyright Industries"

    "Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a quality that decides between success and failure. "
    "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)"
    ďAbsence of evidence is not evidence of absence.Ē

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M00K View Post
    Iím currently at a hospital on my rediculously versatile company laptop that has T1, waiting for my hysterectomy, which explains why my IP hasn't changed. I will not be very active for a few days, and I hope you can understand why because I'd rather not explain it again when you're argueing about the truth behind my existance. I was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer a week ago, which is odd because I'm male. It isnít a very aggressive procedure so I should come out just fine and be fully healed in about six weeks, as Wiki tells me. However, for the next three days I might not be as active as normal, and I certainly wont be in a very good mood if I am very active. So please be patient with me, and Iíll come back soon. Only three people on BWHacks have known about my condition until now, but I figured I would go ahead and tell everyone. Thank you.
    hey can you donate your cancer to me so that we can compleat one of the steps to becoming a mod together

    be a woman
    have cancer
    demod yourself
    go away
    come back
    become section staff
    did i forget anything?
    if you say yes to the above then i will have done 2 of the things: anyone wana do it with me?


    you know videl I would of belived everything you said if you had not come back AND became section staff of newcomers again.(that is my forum!)
    die B|tch
    Ctark


    Llaf/Disco '08
    Secretary to the Union Representative.

  16. #16
    Is this loli?
    Enlightened
    banana_sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    2,653

    Default

    1,2,3... CERVIX!!!

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Saint
    llafnwod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctark View Post
    hey can you donate your cancer to me so that we can compleat one of the steps to becoming a mod together

    you know videl I would of belived everything you said if you had not come back AND became section staff of newcomers again.(that is my forum!)
    die B|tch
    First off, bitch is not a censored word. Second, you have once again injected yourself into a conversation that you have little idea of the origins of. Such a tendendancy, aside from the self-deprecating effect as you slowly realize what a pretencious **** you're being, is extremely annoying to everyone else. Finally (and I do mean finally), no forum is or ever will be "yours".
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

  18. #18
    Section Staff of Keepin' it Real Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Inquisitor
    disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,857

    Default

    I don't get it.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llafnwod View Post
    First off, bitch is not a censored word. Second, you have once again injected yourself into a conversation that you have little idea of the origins of. Such a tendendancy, aside from the self-deprecating effect as you slowly realize what a pretencious **** you're being, is extremely annoying to everyone else. Finally (and I do mean finally), no forum is or ever will be "yours".
    in my retarded mind it will be, other than that not for a long long time.(probably never) and im sry if you find me annoying but im trying to control those stupidity urges

    ps: i didn't really mean what i said at the end of my last post,
    or did I?
    Ctark


    Llaf/Disco '08
    Secretary to the Union Representative.

  20. #20
    From the Land of the Sexy Senior Member
    Gold Member
    Moderator

    Inquisitor
    Mookster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sexylandô
    Posts
    5,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctark View Post
    ps: i didn't really mean what i said at the end of my last post,
    or did I?
    If you did, you've already failed miserabley.
    A conclusion is a place you find yourself, when tired of thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranged View Post
    That statements is invalid.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •