Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 87

Thread: llafnwod, you tremendous b*tch

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Saint
    llafnwod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loser777 View Post
    Is something spelled wrong in that post?
    SWEET ****ING JESUS, A TYPO! I guess that immediately excuses you for all the wildly inaccurate comments, abysmal spelling, embarrasingly bad grammar, and general worthlessness you've displayed over your long and illustrious career as our forum's village ****ing moron. Enjoy your day in the sun, you ****ing cretin.
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

  2. #22
    MENOS EL OSO Senior Member
    Moderator

    Prophet
    kds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    haha llafy you make this site worth coming to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagazukin
    It's been clear that some are convinced that Aka is really a psychological problem retard

  3. #23
    E pluribus unum Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Messiah
    hba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Still Florida
    Posts
    8,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knockdownshawn View Post
    haha llafy you make this site worth coming to.
    Finally someone I can relate to.
    Nature Of The Humans Is Never Giving

  4. #24
    Administrator

    Inquisitor
    dt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by banana_sam View Post
    Oh, that's the llafnwod I know and love. Is there still an entertaining amount of dumbasses about? I miss the random flaming.
    Funny that you say that. People always say I would run this site too liberally and that we should simply ban all idiots. Yet these people spend their whole forum career flaming said idiots, which is always entertaining.

  5. #25

    Crusader
    guy476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in the western hemisphere
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    oh whats this banana changing something he said? nothing new there

  6. #26

    Crusader
    magikmonky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    woodstock.... i wish ;(
    Posts
    3,516

    Default

    i am sam

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Gold Member

    Inquisitor

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magikmonky View Post
    i am sam
    Sam I am...

    I have to say it before someone else...

    Would you like some green eggs and ham?

  8. #28

    Default

    What would compel someone to eat discolored eggs and ham?
    Don't mess with my wiggle.

    ZyZ (11:05:48 PM): I'm
    ZyZ (11:05:49 PM): ****ing
    ZyZ (11:05:49 PM): bi

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Saint
    llafnwod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uniquely_Defined View Post
    What would compel someone to eat discolored eggs and ham?
    The same thing that compels consumers to buy anything else. Persistent offers of the same merchandise at different locals packaged with different items.
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

  10. #30
    E pluribus unum Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Messiah
    hba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Still Florida
    Posts
    8,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llafnwod View Post
    The same thing that compels consumers to buy anything else. Persistent offers of the same merchandise at different locals packaged with different items.
    At low low prices. :woop:
    Nature Of The Humans Is Never Giving

  11. #31

    Default

    Different items you say? So there's like, a super secret prize dildo bundled inside?
    Don't mess with my wiggle.

    ZyZ (11:05:48 PM): I'm
    ZyZ (11:05:49 PM): ****ing
    ZyZ (11:05:49 PM): bi

  12. #32
    E pluribus unum Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Messiah
    hba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Still Florida
    Posts
    8,523

    Default

    That can be arranged, the customer is always right.
    Nature Of The Humans Is Never Giving

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Saint
    llafnwod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uniquely_Defined View Post
    Different items you say? So there's like, a super secret prize dildo bundled inside?
    I was thinking mice and goats,
    But sure, whatever floats your boat.
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

  14. #34
    Is this loli?
    Enlightened
    banana_sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    2,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by test-acc View Post
    What? Whats wrong with you? Being polite to me and such. **** you emo-fag, whats wrong with you sammy.

    http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=90353
    Woah, I had completely forgotten about that. I love how we got into one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle to bel-air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser777 View Post
    Is something spelled wrong in that post?
    This, of course, coming from someone with a Pure Pwnage avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by dt View Post
    Funny that you say that. People always say I would run this site too liberally and that we should simply ban all idiots. Yet these people spend their whole forum career flaming said idiots, which is always entertaining.
    True, but it's my job to come here and b*tch. It's what I do best. In reality, you do an excellent job of running this forum, which should be obvious as it is still running after all this time. People come here to create drama though, and the easiest way to do so is to trace it to the top. However, ever since you transformed from a pyramid to a kitty, that's become increasingly diffuclt to do. (Get it? Kitties aren't pointly lawlz)



    ...phew. I'm so clever.

  15. #35

    Crusader
    guy476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in the western hemisphere
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    can u kiss anymore ass banana or are your lips chap now?

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Saint
    llafnwod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy476 View Post
    can u kiss anymore ass banana or are your lips chap now?
    Are you completely incapable of taking a ****ing hint? Are you honestly so arrogant as to believe that every person who has viewed this thread accidentaly skipped your first post and will leap at this opportunity to converse with such a valued member of the community? Everyone ignored your first post because no-one finds anything you say interesting or important enough to respond to. The only reason I'm taking the time to respond now is to inform you that any further posts you make in this thread will be subject to normal moderation standards, so if you want to post without being infracted, you will do so in an intelligible, coherent manner.
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llafnwod View Post
    Everyone ignored our first post because no-one finds anything you say interesting or important enough to respond to.
    Just to clarify, this is the part where I get attention for my ability to locate spelling errors. Some people would say that I'm merely trying to copy Loser777 in an attempt to further ratify my powers of observation simultaneous to proving how insignificant his post was by providing a completely unnecessary second example. Apart from this being extremely mundane, with said skills it must be something more. The only rationale that settles with me is I'm clairvoyant.

    Perhaps you all could begin bowing down to me and erect temples in my stead after I pass on. And when I'd like some peace and quiet in my time of resting, you could forcefully attempt to summon me in order to solve your petty and uninteresting cries for help. Hell, you could throw in some human analysis of my said word and write it down as a holy book. Unbeknownst to you, I'd enjoy biding my time with laughter deriving from your inability to understand the limits of my mortality. Oh what it would be like to be a god.. Where do I sign?
    Don't mess with my wiggle.

    ZyZ (11:05:48 PM): I'm
    ZyZ (11:05:49 PM): ****ing
    ZyZ (11:05:49 PM): bi

  18. #38

    Crusader
    guy476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in the western hemisphere
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llafnwod View Post
    Are you completely incapable of taking a ****ing hint? Are you honestly so arrogant as to believe that every person who has viewed this thread accidentaly skipped your first post and will leap at this opportunity to converse with such a valued member of the community? Everyone ignored our first post because no-one finds anything you say interesting or important enough to respond to. The only reason I'm taking the time to respond now is to inform you that any further posts you make in this thread will be subject to normal moderation standards, so if you want to post without being infracted, you will do so in an intelligible, coherent manner.

    thats funny cause it is in the flame board so gg

    It must suck to be you though having to make yourself look so high and mighty on a forum when in real life your probably get picked on. It would really explain alot

  19. #39

    Default

    There seems to be some sort of pattern for your posts. It goes something along the lines of, if you lack sufficient evidence or intelligence to disprove someone's argument, bash their social life. You could leave. I promise we'd still know that we could dash on a mental picture depicting something resembling your posts for those occasions when we'd like a good laugh. Then again, I'm not sure if I'd like the responsibility of needing to contemplate on such hideous pictures.

    The thrill of arguing comes from being able to release some of that pent up anger. Could you imagine if I were to rant about anything relating to intelligence? No, neither could I. As it stands today, it's socially unacceptable to be passionate about a subject unless it's religion or politics. In which case everyone's so misinformed, thriving off of the few scraps of information fed to them by their parents, that no one knows what the **** to believe; but damn it, it's true! Why? Because there are no basis for these claims; they're all based off of opinions. Even if someone can conclude that x is true, there's a counterargument because people can act as if they take offense to whatever you've said and explain why that's morally defaming said person. I say politics because of the controversial views. I say religion because of the lack of foundation.

    Basically, there's no funnel connecting this world with the other directly. They're adjoining in the sense that you must live in one to access the other. However, in terms of applicability of discerning someone's character in the latter one based off of the larger one is impossible unless given some sort of conclusive evidence to back your claims. I'll give an example.. I can say you're a rambling idiot due to the way you present yourself because the ability to form words is a requirement in both this "world" and the other. I think you've heard of it before, that whole English language thing. However, let's say you try to point out that someone mustn't have a life considering the duration how long one spends on this forum. By stating that you're assuming a lot and ignoring a great deal of factorials. To name a few idle time, amount of time actually posting, and most importantly, time management.

    To further my point.. You could say that in this world you're a ****ing idiot, which applies. Where as you arguing that someone doesn't have a life doesn't, can't, and won't for a long time.

    It's rather annoying how you and a myriad of others resort to the same corner whenever you don't know what to say in regard to someone who disagrees with you. It seems that people hope they can pass on by just being "cool", in attempts to follow the whole "work is for squares" philosophy.

    And yes, I realize you didn't read more than the first line (oh reverse psychology; either way I win).
    Don't mess with my wiggle.

    ZyZ (11:05:48 PM): I'm
    ZyZ (11:05:49 PM): ****ing
    ZyZ (11:05:49 PM): bi

  20. #40
    Funtastic Rainbow Squad Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Crusader
    IversonAli3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uniquely_Defined View Post
    There seems to be some sort of pattern for your posts. It goes something along the lines of, if you lack sufficient evidence or intelligence to disprove someone's argument, bash their social life. You could leave. I promise we'd still know that we could dash on a mental picture depicting something resembling your posts for those occasions when we'd like a good laugh. Then again, I'm not sure if I'd like the responsibility of needing to contemplate on such hideous pictures.

    The thrill of arguing comes from being able to release some of that pent up anger. Could you imagine if I were to rant about anything relating to intelligence? No, neither could I. As it stands today, it's socially unacceptable to be passionate about a subject unless it's religion or politics. In which case everyone's so misinformed, thriving off of the few scraps of information fed to them by their parents, that no one knows what the **** to believe; but damn it, it's true! Why? Because there are no basis for these claims; they're all based off of opinions. Even if someone can conclude that x is true, there's a counterargument because people can act as if they take offense to whatever you've said and explain why that's morally defaming said person. I say politics because of the controversial views. I say religion because of the lack of foundation.

    Basically, there's no funnel connecting this world with the other directly. They're adjoining in the sense that you must live in one to access the other. However, in terms of applicability of discerning someone's character in the latter one based off of the larger one is impossible unless given some sort of conclusive evidence to back your claims. I'll give an example.. I can say you're a rambling idiot due to the way you present yourself because the ability to form words is a requirement in both this "world" and the other. I think you've heard of it before, that whole English language thing. However, let's say you try to point out that someone mustn't have a life considering the duration how long one spends on this forum. By stating that you're assuming a lot and ignoring a great deal of factorials. To name a few idle time, amount of time actually posting, and most importantly, time management.

    To further my point.. You could say that in this world you're a ****ing idiot, which applies. Where as you arguing that someone doesn't have a life doesn't, can't, and won't for a long time.

    It's rather annoying how you and a myriad of others resort to the same corner whenever you don't know what to say in regard to someone who disagrees with you. It seems that people hope they can pass on by just being "cool", in attempts to follow the whole "work is for squares" philosophy.

    And yes, I realize you didn't read more than the first line (oh reverse psychology; either way I win).
    "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
    -Plato

    Need medical advice?
    Send me your inquiries through PM or on AIM.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Who's the best member...
    By hba in forum General Chat
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 01:56 PM
  2. llafnwod is a meany
    By Dr. Silence in forum Flame Board
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 03:33 PM
  3. llafnwod is gone !!!!
    By Dr. Silence in forum Flame Board
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 05:14 AM
  4. llafnwod is a piece of shit
    By Oo0o0o0o0oO in forum The Archives
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 07:12 PM
  5. What happened to llafnwod?
    By punture in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 06:29 PM

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •