Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: www.Gamethreat.com

  1. #1

    Deviant
    Veta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Clan Meow
    Posts
    53

    Default www.Gamethreat.com

    Man I miss that URL, back then idiots couldn't find hacks as often, oh and I've been a member longer than any regular on this website. (Excluding founders)

  2. #2
    Weiße Kraft Senior Member

    Messiah
    howardmeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,443

    Default

    And your point is...?
    Ho boy!

    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

  3. #3
    The Friendly Ghozt. Gold Member

    Crusader

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,861

    Default

    Yeah.. wtf?

  4. #4
    E pluribus unum Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Messiah
    hba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Still Florida
    Posts
    8,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veta
    Man I miss that URL, back then idiots couldn't find hacks as often, oh and I've been a member longer than any regular on this website. (Excluding founders)
    We are Gamethreat. The same URL directs you to here.

    People didn't think GT would have ever reached the level that BWH is on now anyway. Why do you think it's gone?
    Nature Of The Humans Is Never Giving

  5. #5

    Zealot
    Pwnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    import java.util.*;
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Isn't that where the old damnation hacks/loads were from?

  6. #6

    Enlightened
    saren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnd
    Isn't that where the old damnation hacks/loads were from?
    Gamethread = Bwhacks.com + some missing game hackers.

    Seriously.
    For the love of all things nerdrage: it's saren, not Saren.
    All you have to do is copy and paste the moniker.

  7. #7
    Bee Double You Hacks Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Enlightened
    Zaund's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,660

    Default

    Drakken

  8. #8
    rawr
    Evangelist
    White Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    OverClocked636 :(
    i play music
    music is good...
    i don't need music
    but i want it

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Celestial Entity
    gamepin126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    20,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger
    Overflow636 :(
    "A Responsible Citizen Not Only Shares Culture, But Destroys The Copyright Industries"

    "Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a quality that decides between success and failure. "
    "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)"
    “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

  10. #10

    Zealot
    BWs_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Austria - Vienna (Germany)
    Posts
    686

    Default

    I miss his multihack 4.3
    call0043/910666666

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Celestial Entity
    gamepin126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    20,793

    Default

    I miss extended. Actually, no. I miss the days when that was as close as you could get to a malicious hack.
    "A Responsible Citizen Not Only Shares Culture, But Destroys The Copyright Industries"

    "Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a quality that decides between success and failure. "
    "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)"
    “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

  12. #12
    rawr
    Evangelist
    White Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Whups.
    i play music
    music is good...
    i don't need music
    but i want it

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Celestial Entity
    gamepin126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    20,793

    Default

    Know what's odd? He got banned for releasing a malicious hack...
    "A Responsible Citizen Not Only Shares Culture, But Destroys The Copyright Industries"

    "Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a quality that decides between success and failure. "
    "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)"
    “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

  14. #14
    rawr
    Evangelist
    White Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Which hack? And wasn't there a discussion that he wouldn't get banned nowadays?
    i play music
    music is good...
    i don't need music
    but i want it

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Celestial Entity
    gamepin126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    20,793

    Default

    Probably host hack, or TT's drop hack. Either one of those.
    "A Responsible Citizen Not Only Shares Culture, But Destroys The Copyright Industries"

    "Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a quality that decides between success and failure. "
    "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)"
    “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

  16. #16

    Zealot
    BWs_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Austria - Vienna (Germany)
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Now it's as Starcraft started. Everyone releases what he whants.
    call0043/910666666

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Gold Member

    Inquisitor

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamepin126
    Know what's odd? He got banned for releasing a malicious hack...
    I believe you should AIM him and find out the reason why he got banned. I can assure you, it isnt.

  18. #18

    Deviant
    Veta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Clan Meow
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbound
    We are Gamethreat. The same URL directs you to here.

    People didn't think GT would have ever reached the level that BWH is on now anyway. Why do you think it's gone?
    Don't worry I knew that before I posted this... however it doesn't say GT in sexy big letters on the front anymore. :(

    Oh and I was kind of bored when I wrote this.

    Edit: Drakken :(

  19. #19
    Nightman Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

    Blessed
    Fallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veta
    Man I miss that URL, back then idiots couldn't find hacks as often, oh and I've been a member longer than any regular on this website. (Excluding founders)
    Join date says.. July 2004. Mine says.. May. Opps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman
    Came in this thread expecting to come in this thread. You sir have broken my heart.

  20. #20

    Deviant
    Veta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Clan Meow
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen
    Join date says.. July 2004. Mine says.. May. Opps.
    I hate you.

    Man how did you pull that one off? Or did your old GT account still work on here?

    If so I could just log onto that inless its dead X_x ?-?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •