Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: is this possible?

Default is this possible?

is it possible for someone to make a maphack undetectable by bwscanner and anti-hack launchers?

Back from the dead Senior Member
    Developer

Enlightened

I'm not entirely sure what bwscanner is, but any anti-hack launcher can be beaten. Anything clientside can, and will, be cracked.
    This space still for rent.

well could someone make a hack thats undetectable by bwscanner/ antihacklauncher? =D

Director of the Thought Police Senior Member

Zealot

Just dont click anything that you wouldnt have a chance to see, it really doesnt do anything that usefull (cept let you see upgrades). That way those "detectors" become mainly useless.
    * WAR IS PEACE
    * FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    * IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

"The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake...We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites."

"And if all others accepted the lie which the party imposed-if all records told the same tale-then the lie passed into history and became the truth."

"excellent work sir. i personally have never gone down after blowin the load. what's the point? i got mine ho, see ya"
    -ston3rpimp69

Disciple

ReverC's half-maphack doesnt allow you to click anything. That is why it is called half.
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.

mov esi, 0x0539 Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Saint

... Funny that I somehow ripped a "Click Enemy Unit" hack and state hack from his trainer, eh? I wonder how that happened.

Deviant

If you want a hack made...make it yourself, dont expect all of us here to just follow every demand.

[URL=http://www.xiaoxiaomovie.com]

I am The Ultimate Supersaiyan!

?▪▫▪ PaRaNoiA EvOlUtIoN ▪▫▪? Senior Member

Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by xXRhYnAdOnXx
    ..make it yourself,
    Not even 2% of members on this site know even how to launch a scipting program let alone play starcraft.... telling people to "make it yourself" just wont work young man.

The man, myth and legend Retired Staff Member

Blessed

I'm suprised you people even know how to start starcraft up.
    Itís c0ke... itís really me. Disco, if you see this at somepoint, message me!!! Itís been AGES! Anyone else who used to be around in the mid - late 2000s, send a message. I miss you guys, gt and bwh were my teenage years... now that iím basically 30. Time flies people, you wont be young forever!

first of all i didnt demand anything,
    secondly, bwscanner/antihack doesnt say if u click things, it warns them if your running a third party program or whatever, as in running a hack etc. not telling what u click..

Thread Information