Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ADD/ADHD

Weiße Kraft Senior Member

Messiah

Default ADD/ADHD

Okay, I've heard some crazy things on ADD and ADHD. I personaly think they don't exist. Apparently it's some kind of chemical unbalance? Then explain how it corrects itself around the teenage years? And it also just started popping up recently? I think that "add" and "adhd" are caused from ignorant parents who couldn't keep their kids under control when they were younger, so were never taught self control. anyone agree?
    Ho boy!

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Disciple

No, ADHD is a chemical imbalance you get from birth and yes , It can be corrected naturally as you get older. the whole parent thing is a myth.
    ICG Moderator
    Join ICG , Discussing the current events of the Nations and The World
    No referral links allowed! - The Staff

I don't believe all the cases diagonsed are actualy cases of ADD or ADHD, i do believe its just people don't want to cope with their kids being bastards, so they drug them up.
    Whether you're a king or a street sweeper, everyone dances with the grim reaper.

Thread Information