Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: As the election draws near......

Banned

Heretic

Default As the election draws near......

I encourage people to see my anti-bush video. I made it pre f-911 so anyone saying im trying to be like MM can lick my balls, cuz i really don't like MM. Anyways go HERE

Retired Staff Member

High Priest

You're a fucking idiot.

Deviant

Quote Originally Posted by nickolay
    You're a fucking idiot.
    Agreed.
    mike

Nightman Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

Is it just me or does anyone else that his signature practically takes up teh whole page?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman
    Came in this thread expecting to come in this thread. You sir have broken my heart.

Ballin' Senior Member

High Priest

Ok the guy who posted it sayin check out MY anti bush vide, his name is Capt. Howdy but if just look on the link it tells us the author/maker, his name is Scrodedogg
    and capt. dont even try to say u put a different name 4 ur bwhacks acct cuz ppl who make games/movies on the net ALWAYS keep the same name! I Fuckin hate it when people try to take credit for sumone elses work

hardhittnnigazwtpipznsht Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member

Prophet

... People change their online names, ive done it 2 times over the 5 years that I have constantly be on the computer. At a young age I was King of Blades, now BloodyBlade.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Leary
    Think for yourself. Question authority.
    420forwyfetho

Retired Staff Member

Saint

You're a fucking idiot.
    Agreed. I hate Bush even more than I hate Kerry, but even if I didn't some dumbass's video isn't going to have any effect.
    For the love of God (which, being an atheist, I don't have, but that's not the point), it's hosted on New Grounds.
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

Ballin' Senior Member

High Priest

Ya but bloody i was talkin bout ppl who make like movies n crap on the net, iv never seen sum1 change their name out of them.

Banned

Heretic

Quote Originally Posted by Dragan
    Ok the guy who posted it sayin check out MY anti bush vide, his name is Capt. Howdy but if just look on the link it tells us the author/maker, his name is Scrodedogg
    and capt. dont even try to say u put a different name 4 ur bwhacks acct cuz ppl who make games/movies on the net ALWAYS keep the same name! I Fuckin hate it when people try to take credit for sumone elses work
    Scrodedogg is the account i use for Starcraft.. Dont believe me then whisper me sometime. Also that vid is not supposed to be takin serious lighten up ppl! Also just to PROVE to your dumbass that Scrodedogg is me im gonna change my sig to say also Capt. Howdy!! =P LINK IS HERE JUST TO PROVE TO YOU DRAGAN!
    Last edited by Capt. Howdy : 09-20-2004 at 05:48 PM

Saint

Well I thought it was pretty funny..
    Maybe its because I hate Bush REALLY BADLY

Agreed, if Bush is reelected we will probably be facing another "pre-emptive" war in Iran ( http://www.startribune.com/stories/484/4993410.html ), skyrocketing deficit spending, and hyperinflation up the ass when the government has to cover it's foreign loans with creating new cash. Bush is the worst Pres. of all time, followed closely by "know-nothing" Reagan.

Banned

Heretic

edited
    Last edited by Capt. Howdy : 09-23-2004 at 04:10 PM

Retired Staff Member

High Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrios
    Agreed, if Bush is reelected we will probably be facing another "pre-emptive" war in Iran ( http://www.startribune.com/stories/484/4993410.html ), skyrocketing deficit spending, and hyperinflation up the ass when the government has to cover it's foreign loans with creating new cash. Bush is the worst Pres. of all time, followed closely by "know-nothing" Reagan.
    Hyperinflation? You're a dumbshit. If you don't like our president, go live elsewhere. I recommend North Korea. It was similar to where I lived before the "know-nothings" changed it and gave me the opportunity to finally leave.

Banned

Heretic

edited~
    Last edited by Capt. Howdy : 09-23-2004 at 04:09 PM

Retired Staff Member

High Priest

He seems to have a deep hate for the government as well, in which case moving would be the only solution.

I am sick of these "love it or leave it" idiots. There is third options called CHANGING THE GOVERNMENT. Just because Bush's dumbass engages in a weak-dollar policy doesn't mean that we have to. Just because Bush's dumbass answer to a recession in progress is to give out tax cuts once consumer confidence is already low and people won't spend that money doesn't mean we have to follow the same nonsense. I think the 80s proved once and for all the "bigger-pie" theory, a.k.a. supply-side-shithole, doesn't work.

And if you understood what hyperinflation meant you'd realize that for our period in the economic cycle which we were at in 2002-2004, the rate of inflation due to the deficit spending Bush was doing was higher than it had ever been before: over 5% per year.

So yeah, I love my country, and I think the government is a good framework which CAN work for the people well, it's just this shitty administration and Congress seems to keep fucking it up. There is a difference between hating the government, and hating the current party in power, ok?

Retired Staff Member

High Priest

Just because Bush's dumbass answer to a recession in progress is to give out tax cuts once consumer confidence is already low and people won't spend that money doesn't mean we have to follow the same nonsense. I think the 80s proved once and for all the "bigger-pie" theory, a.k.a. supply-side-shithole, doesn't work.
    I'm sure that Kerry will be happy to fix all of your problems.

And if you understood what hyperinflation meant you'd realize that for our period in the economic cycle which we were at in 2002-2004, the rate of inflation due to the deficit spending Bush was doing was higher than it had ever been before: over 5% per year.
    Maybe if you'd actually looked up what hyperinflation meant...
    Google

So yeah, I love my country, and I think the government is a good framework which CAN work for the people well, it's just this shitty administration and Congress seems to keep fucking it up. There is a difference between hating the government, and hating the current party in power, ok?
    Right. Gore would have been better...

Retired Staff Member

Saint

Well said, Cedrois. The "You're either with us or against us" bullshit Bush has been spreading around is really pounding our moral. From his heavily partisan bullshit to his advocates stating "A vote for Bush is a vote for God," this idiot is really starting to piss me off. Does that mean I hate the U.S.? No, it doesn't. That means I hate the president, his damned cabinet, and some of Congress (including the Democrats too fucking stupid to do anything about this).
    This also applies to the Democrats. Most people said Dean was the better choice, but Kerry seemed more electible. Could you be any more stupid? "I'll go against my ideals to beat I guy a hate even more." Democracy is not meant to be used to choose the lesser of two evils. It's meant for us to choose who WE WANT IN POWER.
    Which brings me to my next point. Kerry has proven to be a CONSTANT flip-flop, a moderate wuss, and have no actually message. He is a weak candidate. Yet the idiot vote for him because "well, I don't like him, but he's better than Bush. A fucked up government is a fucked up government. Why not vote for what's right, even if they won't win, instead of being a bandwagoning piece of shit?

Whew.
    Last edited by llafnwod : 09-22-2004 at 03:17 PM

Retired Staff Member

High Priest

It was similar to where I lived before the "know-nothings" changed it and gave me the opportunity to finally leave.

Retired Staff Member

Saint

I am very, very sorry nickolay. I really had no idea.

Thread Information