Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: **** it - ban me.

Is this loli?
    Enlightened

Default **** it - ban me.

ICG is a tremendous disapointment to me. Rather than being the selective group of intellectuals I had hoped for, I find that even the most idiotic of members are allowed to post here. Consider this my goodbye post. This group sucks ass.

Not to mention that it's fearless leader, Andover, seems to have the collective wit of a landmine.

Weiße Kraft Senior Member

Messiah

O.O
    I like this forum, but it needs WAY more posts/threads.
    Ho boy!

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

mooo Gold Member

Blessed

The topics, and the posts within them is some of the most intelligent I have seen on this forum so far. Why don't you just ignore them? Some day a thread will (eventually) gain your interrest. When that happens, you will be glad that you chosed to stay in the group.

I'm in ur user profile changing ur name back
    Gold Member

Messiah

:/: :( I guess...:/:

Retired Staff Member

Saint

Quote Originally Posted by banana_sam
    ICG is a tremendous disapointment to me. Rather than being the selective group of intellectuals I had hoped for, I find that even the most idiotic of members are allowed to post here. Consider this my goodbye post. This group sucks ass.

Not to mention that it's fearless leader, Andover, seems to have the collective wit of a landmine.
    Cheers.
    NEWS YOU CAN USE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS NEWS YOU WILL BE KILLED.

With you being no better. Your collective wit is highlighted by the pregnancy thread where the guy said that his condom broke while you said ~serves you right for not wearing protection.

Is this loli?
    Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by Ikji
    With you being no better. Your collective wit is highlighted by the pregnancy thread where the guy said that his condom broke while you said ~serves you right for not wearing protection.
    I said use protection, implying not only a condom, but spermicide as well. If you had read my post you would know that.

And to the rest of you, if you want to get your "smart" on, just scurry over to llafnwod's FTI. At least it's run by people who are actually intelligent.

I said use protection, implying not only a condom, but spermicide as well. If you had read my post you would know that.

And to the rest of you, if you want to get your "smart" on, just scurry over to llafnwod's FTI. At least it's run by people who are actually intelligent.
    Condoms are classified as protection so he was using it, your definition of it needs explaining before you post about it. I mean at least say "more protection?" In everyone else's eyes he was already using protection. It is your fault that you did not see this.

Crusader

Hay guys.

Disciple

This thread is as good as locked since it pertains to no issues.

:locked2:

-Andover[yT]
    ICG Moderation
    ICG Moderator
    Join ICG , Discussing the current events of the Nations and The World
    No referral links allowed! - The Staff

Is this loli?
    Enlightened

Thanks for the pretty thread Andover.

Thread Information