Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: It is very wrong.

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡ Senior Member
    Gold Member

Enlightened
    __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡

Gold Member

Evangelist

very very ****ed up....

many losers out there... especially here in North America.

People are missing out on social values which are almost non existent... To purposely post pics of someone who was raped? What kind of sick **** would do that, as it turns out, many.

This should be moved to serious discussions.
    Coming out of the closet is difficult and I just wanted to thank everyone here for giving me the strength to go through with it. [email protected]!

Crusader

I'm to understand she solicited random strangers, including the guys that took advantage of her, for drugs. Sorry but if you are stupid enough to take drugs (random or otherwise) from some random guy(s) at a rave then you deserve to suffer the consequences of doing something so stupid. If you wanna do drugs at a party bring your own clean stash. There are ****ed up people out there that have no problem feeding some poor unsuspecting person a little GHB with whatever else he/she is taking and before you know it there are videos of him/her being violated all over the net and they've got some hardcore STD.

**** that ****. Wake the **** up people. The days when you could accept drugs from perfect strangers and be in absolutely no danger have been over for decades.
    The Ultimate Guide Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Networking Bible
    Thou shalt switch where thy can, and route where thy must.

=) Senior Member
    Developer

Supreme Being

Yah that dumb 16 year old **** got exactly what she deserved. **** her, am I right Dyn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Korhal View Post
    Let us hope so, if that Reverse Engineering crap actually works, I'll be amazed.

Crusader

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Likewise, if you don't want to be drugged and subsequently gang raped get a ****ing job and buy your own drugs don't go around at parties begging shady looking dudes to share. It's sad and all, but she gets no sympathy from me if she brought it on herself.

=) Senior Member
    Developer

Supreme Being

Sounds like you were the one who gave her the drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Korhal View Post
    Let us hope so, if that Reverse Engineering crap actually works, I'll be amazed.

Crusader

Yea yea. Dyn is a heartless bastard. Blah blah blah. Doesn't change how I feel; people who do stupid **** have only themselves to blame.

Gold Member

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ View Post
    Yah that dumb 16 year old **** got exactly what she deserved. **** her, am I right Dyn?
    Dude you are being a bit harsh... She deserved consequences... but no one deserves this... Imagine a bunch of homos raping your ass and then there's pics all over gamethreat and facebook about it and showing it...

This message is void if you were being facetious...
    Coming out of the closet is difficult and I just wanted to thank everyone here for giving me the strength to go through with it. [email protected]!

Crusader

It's obvious he was being facetious...

And if I was stupid enough to take drugs from a person I didn't trust which knocked me out cold and allowed them to do unspeakable things to me, I would be the first to advocate telling everyone I could about the stupid thing I did so they would wisely choose not to follow my example. This tragedy does have value. It is an excellent situation for teenage girls everywhere to learn from: Stop being such stupid whores. If you take unnecessary risks, eventually they will bite you in the ass. Edit in italics for clarification.

Edit 2: It's actually better that this got so much attention from the spread of the pictures/videos. Most rape victims hide the fact it happened and go on without reporting it. She can't deny something that there is tangible evidence to prove happened, and it also widens exposure so as many young impressionable girls can take this to heart as possible. They should know the world isn't safe or fair.
    Last edited by Dyndrilliac : 09-19-2010 at 09:02 AM

Gold Member

Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by Dyndrilliac View Post
    It's obvious he was being facetious...

And if I was stupid enough to take drugs from a person I didn't trust which knocked me out cold and allowed them to do unspeakable things to me, I would be the first to advocate telling everyone I could about the stupid thing I did so they would wisely choose not to follow my example. This tragedy does have value. It is an excellent situation for teenage girls everywhere to learn from: Stop being such stupid whores. If you take unnecessary risks, eventually they will bite you in the ass. Edit in italics for clarification.
    Yes I agree with you... we always need someone as an example, so that when we educate our children we can say, take a look at that stupid bitch, unless you wanna end up like her, be smart.

You can never blame something 100% on someone, that's a life lesson. Sure thing she could've avoided this. Girls avoid this all the time, but some don't, because of a wrong move, an unnecessary risk as you call it.

Crusader

Seriously, I have done a lot of drugs. A lot of ****ing drugs. I would snort a line of cocaine off a piss stained urinal in some truck-stop dive with my closest friends and family looking on in disgust before I took anything from somebody I didn't know and trust. That's just ****ing dumb.

Ace #1 Poon Tycoon Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

Enlightened

Where can I find this video?

Only you would ask for that :P

But yeah, I guess you shouldn't have asked for that, and especially at a rave, we do not know.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nigpig View Post
    im sorry where in the rules of this site say "You must upload a hack before you download more than x hacks." Not everyone is a nerd and spends there whole day in ollydebug looking for hacks in sc.
    Where in the rules does it say people named nigpig are allowed to speak?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCrOz View Post
    Threads seem right on track to me. Pointless when it started, still pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by JeweyK View Post
    If you give a mouse a cookie... he will stop drawing comics.

Ace #1 Poon Tycoon Senior Member
    Retired Staff Member
    Gold Member

Enlightened

I was in a rush so I couldn't add anything sarcastic to it. like a simple "heh".

im sure ill find it on my own.

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

Rave and rape go hand in hand. If you don't wanna get raped, then what the heck are you doing there in the first place as a weepy little 16 years old? xD
    There is a distinct difference between your and you're that 98% of the online community refuses to see. If you're a member of the 2% that wants to decapitate them, put this in your signature, and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sKieZ View Post
    Dew is psychologically imbalanced. He manipulates himself and his reality just to boost his self esteem. It is something he will not break himself of due to the habitual denial of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatăo View Post
    I became a true fgt. I'm a fag because it's fun. It's my natural behavior.

Rave Owner used charm, Rave Owner used sleep Powder, Its Super Effective!!!, Rave Owner used Harden, Rave Owner used pound, Rave Owner used pound.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanise View Post
    Never listen to me or credit anything i say because im a troll and no one likes me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dt View Post
    True. Can't make anything on my own, can't win any games without hacks. I leech all day, I have even downloaded a hack by Promasser once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    So, yeah, banged Lindsay's mom.

Downloads
    Retired Staff Member

Blessed

By the way, pics or it didn't happen - and I can't find it anywhere. :O

Last edited by Zhuinden : 09-19-2010 at 01:43 PM
    There is a distinct difference between your and you're that 98% of the online community refuses to see. If you're a member of the 2% that wants to decapitate them, put this in your signature, and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sKieZ View Post
    Dew is psychologically imbalanced. He manipulates himself and his reality just to boost his self esteem. It is something he will not break himself of due to the habitual denial of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatăo View Post
    I became a true fgt. I'm a fag because it's fun. It's my natural behavior.

King of The Jews
    Prophet

He learned five moves, four of which he can't learn. And they forgot most important of all, STRING SHOT!

Rape is fun.

Zealot

Where's the vid?

“Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.”
    ProMasser: idk thats why i need help only thing i can program is viruses in notepad
    Dew: sc2 uses memcpy to print text correct? no. strncmp?

> Successfully Injected Heroin.dll <

Enlightened

I really feel bad for her, it is a horrible thing for a girl to have to go through. Now having said that, WTF was she doing there? And asking people for drugs. Hello, time to realize you have some accountability yourself. If you dress like a slut and act like a slut, you might get treated like a slut and it will be your own damn fault.

I ban you Otaku for making me check :P

Have you seen my penguins?

Thread Information