PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Sparks & Eminem: Anger Management 3 Mixtape

hba
11-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Let me first to rape the virginity out of this empty forum.

And on the subject of this mixtape, I would definately recommend this CD if you like rap in general. It consists of 38 tracks, included in the 38 are 5 skits, 6 freestyles, several full tracks and the rest are miniature tracks, lasting from a little over a minute or two.

It holds many artist names, including Dr. Dre, Common, Lloyd Banks, Mobb Deep, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, Young Buck, Stat Quo, Juelz Santana, Obie Trice, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, David Banner, Tupac, and much more.

I bought it for $8.97 from The Mix Unit for a 5-7 day delivery (via Credit Card).

I hope you enjoy it as much as I still am.

magikmonky
11-06-2005, 07:58 AM
Souds like a good deal, but I would definately not buy it because I hate rap.

Esqualo
11-06-2005, 08:05 AM
good thing Ray Charles is already dead ....

SatansMessiah
11-06-2005, 08:15 AM
Rap... it makes white people think they are black, which makes me laugh:lol:

Greek
11-06-2005, 08:56 AM
I went to the anger managment tour it was great ill probally get the cd

magikmonky
11-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Sounds.....scary.

dopesmoker
11-06-2005, 09:02 AM
eminem is such a fag, but not as bad as 50c, that guy is a retard, i hate 50 cent! if thats not bad enough he's plaguing my web browser with ad's to his ****ty movie, which he cant act worth a **** and the movie is gonna suck ass.

the only people who will watch this movie are the same that watched eminems, white, suburban little ****s who think they're tough

hba
11-06-2005, 11:25 AM
I love you guys. Without you pussy haters, there wouldn't be anyone to love what you faggots hate.

SatansMessiah
11-06-2005, 05:15 PM
I love how when some one can not think of anything else they just call some one gay. it is so anoying. its just like saying some one is diffrent and ZOMG that is the worst thing to be!!!

hba
11-06-2005, 06:31 PM
I love how when some one can not think of anything else they just call some one gay. it is so anoying. its just like saying some one is diffrent and ZOMG that is the worst thing to be!!!
I love how the other someone can't think of jack sh*t except repeating what every other carbon based being has said over the internet.

And I wasn't referring to you. More so to dopesmoker.

SatansMessiah
11-06-2005, 06:34 PM
I love how the other someone can't think of jack sh*t except repeating what every other carbon based being has said over the internet.

And I wasn't referring to you. More so to dopesmoker.
yes b/c soooooo many people stand up and say that people calling other people gay is stupid....

hba
11-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Such a follower.

This isn't going anywhere but down. Locked.