10-31-2005, 10:09 AM
Oh the joy O_O

melkor
10-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Uhh great.. I guess??

theinvisibleone
10-31-2005, 02:28 PM
Oh the joy O_O
Do something like this again and it's gonna be permanent.

gamepin126
10-31-2005, 03:36 PM
Shucks...there goes my happy day.

WickedSickPenguin
10-31-2005, 03:47 PM
whats sad is last time u tried and ban my ip..which was stupid ...its incredibly easy to A. get a proxy, or B change my ip...lol

magikmonky
10-31-2005, 04:00 PM
Oh the joy O_O
Go away.

EyeOfFire
11-01-2005, 12:01 AM
For once I gotta side with monkey head. Who the hell are you anyway?

hba
11-01-2005, 12:11 AM
Oh the joy O_O
Go back to your corner.

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 03:15 AM
For once I gotta side with monkey head. Who the hell are you anyway?
im the owner of www.elementalfury.com :-p

han_han
11-01-2005, 04:10 AM
Elemental fury? lol and look its a hacker clan...what hacks you guys use?

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Elemental fury? lol and look its a hacker clan...what hacks you guys use?
it is a hacker clan, but not just for starcraft, rl hacking too, fun :-D

IversonAli3
11-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Kewl dood! Have you guyz h4x3d the FBI yet?

You must be a really good hacker to be in that clan, considering you can't design a website for sh*t.

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Kewl dood! Have you guyz h4x3d the FBI yet?

You must be a really good hacker to be in that clan, considering you can't design a website for sh*t.
um..are you stupid...i own the site...im the owner...i created the clan.what the hell are you talking about.i really hope u dont have me confused with that xghost faggot...i designed elemental fury by myself, AND if u say that my site looks bad..then your a moron and you conflict with many other's opinion on my site which are good.

btw: in response to han han we LOVE to use Ddos tools, im not saying how ol d i am or anything, but my dad works for comcast, and lets just say we live in a redneck part of the united states, and we easily have access to the computers there. Just imagine the amount of packets you could send out if you were at comcast's puters. :-D the only couple of times we done this was to completely massacre x gf's comps. i wont specify how much traffic per second we were sending. what im trying to point out is, although we may not even be good or we suck, but we do know what were doing, and also pretty soon im going to release some more DoS attack tools on my site, one of them i could dish out 34mbps from just one client, which is pretty decent, easily destroying a dial up connection, if you have 3 or 4 computers you could do some very serious damage, im not saying that I have attacked xghost's website but some people that im acquainted with have easily tooken his server down in seconds, and kept it down. i know this is in a flame board, and i put it here for the reason that i know some of you will flame me, but what im trying to do is explain the seriousness of my clan, we may not be as good as the others but we are quickly rising

Training-Name
11-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Yep, Wicked, you're getting banned again. Don't EVER insult a moderator. =p Only they can insult you.

hba
11-01-2005, 09:59 AM
You can't be banned for calling a Mod/Admin stupid or a moron. That's too small of a flame to do anything.

Training-Name
11-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Oh well.. Just don't call any mods or admins a moron. :D Sorry, I was thinking too much of him being banned again.

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 10:03 AM
read my response 3 topics above this, i edited it, thnx

Training-Name
11-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Don't DDoS me.. My crappy computer will never take it! At least wait until I get a new one, then it'll stand a chance.

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 10:10 AM
so formally saying it now, i appologize bwhacks.com and hopefully we can become allies, if that doesnt sound too gay, i hope my apology is accepted..thank you all

banana_sam
11-01-2005, 10:12 AM
Re-ban this idiot please.

Training-Name
11-01-2005, 10:14 AM
lol banana_sam. We're on the same wavelength.

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Re-ban this idiot please.
what did i do now?

banana_sam
11-01-2005, 10:17 AM
Threaten DDos attacks on us. :rolleyes:

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Threaten DDos attacks on us. :rolleyes:
i didnt threaten anyone. i was just explaining our possibilities, there is no true reason you have left to be disrespectful to me, i have apoligized

banana_sam
11-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Explaining your possibilities huh? If you and I were in a room, and didn't necessarily like each other, and I pulled out a machine gun, explaining how I masterfully know how to use them, how would you feel?

Not all threats are explicit boy.

dopesmoker
11-01-2005, 11:08 AM
man this kid is a fag

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 11:14 AM
first of all, dope, keep your spam to yourself, second of all, i dont hate you banana, i was trying to prove that im not a noob, like im sure all of you assume i am, you all make this so emo, you (AND THE MODS) need to chill out, especially the mods abusing power.

banana_sam
11-01-2005, 11:22 AM
One question -- did the mods let you back, or did you?

Training-Name
11-01-2005, 11:45 AM
The only person I know who has ever been a mod, who has ever disused his own power is 24k. It was a different website though, but.. No one on Bwhacks.com, to my knowledge, has ever abused their power of Moderation/Adminstration. This is the best site I've ever been to where someone has not abused their power privileges.

IversonAli3
11-01-2005, 11:58 AM
um..are you stupid...i own the site...im the owner...i created the clan.what the hell are you talking about.i really hope u dont have me confused with that xghost faggot...i designed elemental fury by myself, AND if u say that my site looks bad..then your a moron and you conflict with many other's opinion on my site which are good.

btw: in response to han han we LOVE to use Ddos tools, im not saying how ol d i am or anything, but my dad works for comcast, and lets just say we live in a redneck part of the united states, and we easily have access to the computers there. Just imagine the amount of packets you could send out if you were at comcast's puters. :-D the only couple of times we done this was to completely massacre x gf's comps. i wont specify how much traffic per second we were sending. what im trying to point out is, although we may not even be good or we suck, but we do know what were doing, and also pretty soon im going to release some more DoS attack tools on my site, one of them i could dish out 34mbps from just one client, which is pretty decent, easily destroying a dial up connection, if you have 3 or 4 computers you could do some very serious damage, im not saying that I have attacked xghost's website but some people that im acquainted with have easily tooken his server down in seconds, and kept it down. i know this is in a flame board, and i put it here for the reason that i know some of you will flame me, but what im trying to do is explain the seriousness of my clan, we may not be as good as the others but we are quickly rising
Oh yea?!11 My dad works for NASA and lets me fiddle around with their Supercomputer all the time. I love to get on that computer cause I can h4x 10 computers a day instead of just 5 computer, I'm 1337.

It's obvious youre a little 10 year old kid that has watched Operation:Swordfish one too many times. Comcast is a multi-billion dollar company, and considering your dad even works for it (most likely a technicial), they wouldnt let kids like you onto their network. The computers are very closely monitored, and your dad would get fired just for letting you on one. As far as your kiddo button pusher DDoS programs that you probably ripped off some site and claimed as your own, their illegal and extremely easy to use. You think that punching some website URL into a textbox and pressing 'Start' is 1337 h4x0r1ng? I can't wait for someone to report you to the FBI, as it carries a very heavy penalty and people are not stupid enough to do it in the United States.

As for your site, It's horribly obvious you used a crappy template and replaced the blank spaces with your garbage.
It really does suck.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6613/junk2yc.png

dopesmoker
11-01-2005, 12:21 PM
first of all, dope, keep your spam to yourself, second of all, i dont hate you banana, i was trying to prove that im not a noob, like im sure all of you assume i am, you all make this so emo, you (AND THE MODS) need to chill out, especially the mods abusing power.

how ironic, telling me to keep my spam to myself? well you should listen to yerself once in a while idiot, all youve done is spam, you are in fact a idiot, your website sucks, your name and avatar sucks

you lie almost as much as george bush

but to tone it all down "This kid is a fag."

Nuff' Said!

Training-Name
11-01-2005, 01:05 PM
Flaming eachother is spam. So please, cut it out.

Firestorm[007]
11-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Sup wickedsickpengiun. I remember you.
Welcome back.
...oh, and um plz stop trying to impress us.
"Talk little. Do more."

DA(
11-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Were you that guy that made that account called goodbyebwhacks and made a thread that you were going to DDoS use?

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
11-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Oh yea?!11 My dad works for NASA and lets me fiddle around with their Supercomputer all the time. I love to get on that computer cause I can h4x 10 computers a day instead of just 5 computer, I'm 1337.

It's obvious youre a little 10 year old kid that has watched Operation:Swordfish one too many times. Comcast is a multi-billion dollar company, and considering your dad even works for it (most likely a technicial), they wouldnt let kids like you onto their network. The computers are very closely monitored, and your dad would get fired just for letting you on one. As far as your kiddo button pusher DDoS programs that you probably ripped off some site and claimed as your own, their illegal and extremely easy to use. You think that punching some website URL into a textbox and pressing 'Start' is 1337 h4x0r1ng? I can't wait for someone to report you to the FBI, as it carries a very heavy penalty and people are not stupid enough to do it in the United States.

As for your site, It's horribly obvious you used a crappy template and replaced the blank spaces with your garbage.
It really does suck.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6613/junk2yc.png Pwned. Wicked, if your a true die hard e-tard you will reply to that post and say hes dumb and is gonna get haxerozed!!

banana_sam
11-01-2005, 02:06 PM

It really does suck.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6613/junk2yc.pngJust ban the boy. I recall LCS banning him before, and unless he or any other member of the staff had a change of heart, the child should remain banned, no matter how bad his website is.

IversonAli3
11-01-2005, 02:32 PM
LCS probably forgot to change the ban duration from the default of a week to permanent, i'll let him hang around since he humors me.

banana_sam
11-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I would be less forgiving.

IversonAli3
11-01-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm always the leniant one, being stupid isnt against the rules.

dopesmoker
11-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Flaming eachother is spam. So please, cut it out.

who the **** are you ****bag?! dont you realize that post would be claimed as spam seeings how neither of us asked for your opinion and that is not the topic at hand???

you ****ing retard, i already hate you.

you whiney little bitch.

gamepin126
11-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Should be.

Why would you need another 'tool' to ddos someone? Just use cmd prompt/msdos.

You're a fookin' noob. Leave now. Or I'll tell the admin and make him ban you! EEEEEE.

Any supporter of xghozt is an enemy of mine.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
11-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Thats why George Bush isnt banned (well, in your opinion anyways (wow I just said something in your opinion (can I do that?))).

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 08:54 PM
i cant wait till i get back to comcast's servers and load one of my crackers, im sure theres some moron admins and mods with the lamest passwords, and well, comcast's servers have all the time, im gonna love banning the **** out of you all. i hope this forum burns to the ground you ignorant ****s need to stop being nazis
btw gamepin, once again, YOUR ****ING RETARDED, i dont support xghost u dumbass, and also, msdos prompt? why the hell are u even on these forums, msdos sends out what...10kbps?

Uniquely_Defined
11-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh the joy O_OYipee! Your ever decreasing thinking deficiency self is back. Shall we shout for joy? I'm truly disappointed in the staff's decision. But then again they probably just set a day limit on you and payed no mind to it.

Anywho...I'm rambling now. But seriously...you're UNBANNED?! e.e; I've lost all hope.

IversonAli3
11-01-2005, 09:06 PM
i cant wait till i get back to comcast's servers and load one of my crackers, im sure theres some moron admins and mods with the lamest passwords, and well, comcast's servers have all the time, im gonna love banning the **** out of you all. i hope this forum burns to the ground you ignorant ****s need to stop being nazis
btw gamepin, once again, YOUR ****ING RETARDED, i dont support xghost u dumbass, and also, msdos prompt? why the hell are u even on these forums, msdos sends out what...10kbps?
Youre beginning to bore me, and thats not a good idea.
As long as you don't h4x the FBI and steal my identity I'll be fine.:o

WickedSickPenguin
11-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Youre beginning to bore me, and thats not a good idea.
As long as you don't h4x the FBI and steal my identity I'll be fine.:o
thats nice, ill go after ur password first,btw, hows ur aim? :)

IversonAli3
11-01-2005, 09:31 PM
For your information I DO use Comcast, I invite you to h4x my box0r.

My AIM is just fine, you think your kewl with your little program I bet.

Banned.

Oh, and while your reading this I banned your alternate accounts too. Enjoy!

+b EvilMuffins
+b Leg0las13
+b LivedKrad
+b EnigmaMST
+b MonkeySpank

gamepin126
11-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Haha. +rep

banana_sam
11-01-2005, 10:00 PM
'bout time.

JLTucker
11-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Why was he banned the first time?

gamepin126
11-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Same reason he got banned the second time. He's an idiot.

JLTucker
11-01-2005, 10:15 PM
I see what you mean.

Ikji
11-02-2005, 03:57 PM
I wonder how many teeth that hick has, what a dumbass.

dope
12-19-2005, 04:47 AM
ok lol

cluckmoo
12-19-2005, 10:27 AM
u stupid bumbing bitch

c0ke
12-19-2005, 10:31 AM
Why the hell was he unbanned in the first place?

cluckmoo
12-19-2005, 11:09 AM
dt again? :lol:

dt
12-19-2005, 11:16 AM
This is old. Anyway, being stupid is not against the rules.

cluckmoo
12-19-2005, 11:47 AM
i know, but he bumped the thread, isnt that aganst the rules?

Firestorm[007]
12-19-2005, 12:00 PM
why did i had to read 3 pages of nonsense.

TheSpectator
12-19-2005, 12:56 PM
']why did i had to read 3 pages of nonsense.

Agreed a waste of my time.

Pharnax
12-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Because that dumb**** dope revived this ****ing old thread.

EyeOfFire
12-20-2005, 06:10 AM
Ahahaha that's pretty funny. I see a thread called "muahaha im unbanned" and i look at the threadmaker - *banned*

EDIT: Oh whoops this is an old thread... sorry i didnt see. :/: