PDA

View Full Version : Would this work?

dopesmoker
10-17-2005, 08:32 AM
well I was wondering, if you got a banned cd-key or someone elses cd-key that you cant use due to someone else using it, could you give it to blizzard saying that you just bought starcraft and the cd-key dont work for bnet or whatever, would they give you a new one?

Akazukin
10-17-2005, 08:39 AM
In the past, there are no-cd programs which will send your original serials away, I've personally encountered this experience. When I log into b.net, it says 'your CD-key is in used by 'someone I dunno'. I was really frustrated and I've sent many e-mails to Blizzard. However, there were no replies from them until now. It's been 3 years.

dopesmoker
10-17-2005, 09:00 AM
In the past, there are no-cd programs which will send your original serials away, I've personally encountered this experience. When I log into b.net, it says 'your CD-key is in used by 'someone I dunno'. I was really frustrated and I've sent many e-mails to Blizzard. However, there were no replies from them until now. It's been 3 years.

dirty bastards, well i was just wondering cause i saw starcraft in zellers yesterday, seperate cd's no boxes and cd-key easily readable.

ScAreCroW
10-17-2005, 10:29 AM
copy 'em down. No don't it's reallly annoying. I originally had a starcraft that worked but I lost the cd and case so I bought a new one but it was seperate with key showing. and I tried for quite awhile and all it said is your key is being used. So I emailed Blizzard and they fixed the problem after 7 months

MiCrOz
10-17-2005, 10:41 AM
On D2, my cdkey rubbed off my case, I emailed Blizzard and they said to send in the case with a letter explaining my problem and they sent me back a case with a new cdkey on it. All in about 1 1/2 weeks time or so.

But then again, this was back on 1.07-1.08, when they actually cared about customer service.