PDA

View Full Version : Sniper mmh

Joe-
08-26-2004, 09:38 PM
Ok snice sniper maps r just unhackable dew to some offsets. Well i was just wondering can someone make a MMH for snipers (mini map hack) wouldnt you be able to hack on the mini map and not see the ghost on the cliff and not drop? and the problem with the map reavlers its all red rite? is it possible to add a hack to the mmh that would let ur enemies unit color appear over the reavlers or just remove them altogether? I noe that many people think that it a waste to even try and hack a ums map but u would be surpise how man people would find this very nice :) so just wondering if anyone would like to atempt this other then agent and if not then its all good just needed it get it off my mind.

llafnwod
08-26-2004, 09:44 PM
No-one cares about sniper maps. I thought that was made adequatly clear with http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206 You're telling the mods to make the mini-map not show certain units because you and a few other people want it. There's no point. WAY too much effort would be involved for the (rather crappy) result, and hackers usually like to make hacks they'll actually use. I'll use my favorite phrase (at least on this forum):
You make it.

AgentGOD
08-26-2004, 10:16 PM
look kid... i released the source code of my hack, just use it...

CoLt
08-27-2004, 06:36 AM
BullShit, I know alot of Snipers that would be pretty pissed off if this was released. Whats your account? Bet your on of those Westies, that has to use fake maps to win.
(Referring to sO and 318)

Fallen
08-27-2004, 08:56 AM
BullShit, I know alot of Snipers that would be pretty pissed off if this was released. Whats your account? Bet your on of those Westies, that has to use fake maps to win.
(Referring to sO and 318) Ah sO and the sniper map 318. That was a pretty funny replay. :D

llafnwod
08-27-2004, 10:21 AM
(Referring to sO and 318) No, we just think sniper maps suck. Opinion, dude, nothing else. A lot of people on this site agree. Also opinion. See again:
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206

Fallen
08-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Yes we've already seen the link... thanks for posting it "again"... But i see no point in having mmh since agentGOD already released something like it.

llafnwod
08-27-2004, 10:47 AM
Yes we've already seen the link... thanks for posting it "again"... But i see no point in having mmh since agentGOD already released something like it. Dude, it's a lot better to read the FULL post... What he meant was one that discluded map releavers and maybe burrowed units to take away the annoying red blotches everywhere that are used to combat people who maphack, not the crash buildings.

Fallen
08-27-2004, 11:07 AM
Dude, it's a lot better to read the FULL post... What he meant was one that discluded map releavers and maybe burrowed units to take away the annoying red blotches everywhere that are used to combat people who maphack, not the crash buildings. I know what he meant i played snipers for 3 years now. I was saying there is no point to it since you can already see the full map with what AgentGOD made. The only way mmh would work if is the mmh would ignore the map revealers. And they arent crash buildings they're Ghosts edited to where if you see them you get dropped.

llafnwod
08-27-2004, 11:29 AM
I know what he meant i played snipers for 3 years now. I was saying there is no point to it since you can already see the full map with what AgentGOD made. The only way mmh would work if is the mmh would ignore the map revealers. And they arent crash buildings they're Ghosts edited to where if you see them you get dropped. IGNORE MAP REVEALERS. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. Jebus.
Anyhow, I wasn't aware about the ghost things, thanks for the info.

Fallen
08-27-2004, 11:46 AM
IGNORE MAP REVEALERS. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. Jebus.
Anyhow, I wasn't aware about the ghost things, thanks for the info.Yes well you would of been right a year ago. Since old sniper maps, used a building called independent comand center, which dropped map hack users, when they saw it. Then drakken made that hack that ignored it, so snipers had to use a new kind of defence. So they used Ghosts. Bcuz if you ignored ghosts just like the ind. CC, you wouldnt be able to see your own unit, or anyones. Which explains why AgentGOD says to be having problems.

AgentGOD
08-27-2004, 12:05 PM
true.

nickolay
08-27-2004, 12:38 PM
Mod preview.

AgentGOD
08-27-2004, 02:01 PM
umm wat did i do to get myself on mod preview?

parwarn
08-27-2004, 03:03 PM
wtf nickolay why did u give hem mod preveiw for saying true

llafnwod
08-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Yes well you would of been right a year ago. Since old sniper maps, used a building called independent comand center, which dropped map hack users, when they saw it. Then drakken made that hack that ignored it, so snipers had to use a new kind of defence. So they used Ghosts. Bcuz if you ignored ghosts just like the ind. CC, you wouldnt be able to see your own unit, or anyones. Which explains why AgentGOD says to be having problems. Ohhh. That makes sense. Wow, these guys are getting smart. Thanks again.

CoLt
08-27-2004, 03:21 PM
Lol, thats what I get for not coming here that often. Thanks for explaining it DeaF. You ever figured out how they got the vision in 318? I never did, I always wondered how.

As for knowing how much you guys dont give a Rats Ass about Sniper maps. I know, I've seen the threads, laughed at some of them and wondered about others. The exact reason for the use of Ghosts, was because Jivez said he had an ignore unit hack. And 315 was glitchy as hell so why not kill two birds with 1 stone with a much needed update.

Fallen
08-29-2004, 10:59 AM
DeaF. Yes. Well in 318 instead of using indepedent CC's or ghosts. Some retards used the critters and told everyone it worked better then the other maps. So basically its just as if they changed the anti hack, into Ind. CC again. Which also made me to play snipers less sense noobs kept hosting the 318 map.