PDA

View Full Version : New hacker, what do I need to know?

Manthus_X
09-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Hey,

Ive decided im going to try learn to how to make hacks, for various games not only starcrap. Mainly cause of hacks ruining most of the new games I find and like, and now can't play cause of over hacking abundance.

If you can't beat em join em..

I don't do much as of programing, only thing would be making websites ive done. In html, flash, ac, cfm, sql.

Now, the tutorials on this site im assume don't apply to all games but do the same techinques apply to creating a hack to any game?

What programs will I need, and can you show me some tutorials to explain things. Im a quick learner I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
an

gamepin126
09-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Instead of making an accouncement that you're leaving your noobs days behind you. Go and look at stickies in the programming/general hacking sections.

Manthus_X
09-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Instead of posting here with something I didn't ask for.. why not just....... don't.....

Obviously ive looked there.. im readin some of the **** now actually... Thats irrelievent. I asked someone for help.. maybe someone knows a tutorial that worked best for them, explained everything they needed to know. Or maybe they can cut me some time by giving me links to the best ones so I don't have to read pages and pages of useless ranting......
then again... maybe they don't

gamepin126
09-27-2005, 08:50 PM
www.ghu.as.ro
www.learn2crack.com
http://spiff.tripnet.se/~iczelion/
http://pc.nanobot2k.org/?action=articles

Titan
09-27-2005, 08:59 PM
Instead of posting here with something I didn't ask for.. why not just....... don't.....

Obviously ive looked there.. im readin some of the **** now actually... Thats irrelievent. I asked someone for help.. maybe someone knows a tutorial that worked best for them, explained everything they needed to know. Or maybe they can cut me some time by giving me links to the best ones so I don't have to read pages and pages of useless ranting......
then again... maybe they don't
This question has been asked so many times most people will not waste their time to be helpful. Instead of waiting to be handed links, use the search feature.

TheTempest
09-28-2005, 02:27 PM
This question has been asked so many times most people will not waste their time to be helpful. Instead of waiting to be handed links, use the search feature.
I couldn't have said it better my self. The best skill you could have is learn how to use the search button.

Manthus_X
09-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Well,

Thats kinda dumb.... why not jus take a minuite and post a couple of links. I'm sure someone did it for you at some point.

Considering everyone is hanging around here waiting for someone else to make hacks for starcrap, waiting for someone to share their hacking skills with them and everyone else.. Why not take time to share somethin you may know?

Thanks for the links gamepin, also I have a few other questions if you don't mind.

1 How long would you say it takes to learn enough to make a working hack, say something dt made?
Considering I don't have a ton of free time I'll only be doing little at a time here and there..
2 How many programs are needed to make a working hack?, sounds like its more than one. Only programing ive done is making websites which is relatively simple.

THanks

gamepin126
09-28-2005, 04:40 PM
1) Took me a week, going from TMK to finishing my first DLL and learning everything I need to make it compile correctly.
2)I use Artmoney, OllyDBG, and WPE, Notepad, radASM

And nobody handed me links like that. I found the programming stickies...

DA(
09-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Well yo will need a condom and some programing practice.

indulgence
10-03-2005, 07:14 AM
<3

laocoon
10-03-2005, 08:43 AM
Well,

Thats kinda dumb.... why not jus take a minuite and post a couple of links. I'm sure someone did it for you at some point.
Actually, I knew quickBasic from a VERY young age. Then I got VB6 in 6th grade. Unfortunately, I got a VB6 for dummies book 3/4ths of a year before I actually got VB6. I read 1/2 of that book before writing my first line of Visual Basic. I then wrote anything and everything in VB6(We could type our spelling words 3x instead of writing them by hand. I wrote a algorithm to take 20-30 spelling words alphabetize them, then print them 3 times on the printer. It was sweet :P ) I knew how programming worked before I even picked up starcraft. When I did get into starcraft I knew I was gona have to (re) learn assembly (I tried picking it up about 3 times before it clicked). I completely left the starcraft scene to learn assembly. I got my hands on every virus ezine and hacking ezine out there. Anything that would have oldschool assembly in it was in my hands and being read. After I became fluent with assembly (masm specifically) I came back. You can ask Yonderknight, he thought I was a newb asking for help on one of the competitions (I had 0 posts when I pmed him.) By the end, he realized that I knew my stuff.
But as you can see, I never asked for any links or help from ANYONE. I said, lets search for assembly language. Found out alot of virii are written in assembly and that the code was known for being the smallest/fastest/cleanest code out there. So I started looking for examples. Once you know the basic command set and syntax, the best way I could learn was through example.

Considering everyone is hanging around here waiting for someone else to make hacks for starcrap, waiting for someone to share their hacking skills with them and everyone else.. Why not take time to share somethin you may know?

I have spent my time to share my knowledge with other people. I don't want to have to tell everyone my link when I release a source code + tutorial. I make the post, and it is here, you could check back through the pages. I took the time to write the tutorial, I don't wanna take the time to post that link in every HELP ME LEARN TO HACK! thread. www.cyberogue.com/archives/color.rar

I hope this helps, but just realize that you were not the first nor will you be the last to ask this question, and if I took the time to write a tutorial for someone, they could take the time to search for that tutorial. (BTW, I highly recommend learning to program regular programs before you start trying to understand how a different program works.)