PDA

View Full Version : Use Attached Image as Signature.

Akazukin
09-25-2005, 06:32 AM
Lets not use imageshack or putpic;
I've learned that we can attach our signature on bwh. It is better because your signature might be removed from their sites after a period of time.

First, attach your signature, it could be in any signature competition, or a new thread to show off your talent. :lol:

Next, click 'User Control Panel', then click 'attachments'' to copy the shortcut of your attached image.

Lastly, click 'signature' and place a [ img ] and [ /img ] (without space) tag for the shortcut, and you're done!

p.s. I think most of you guys have already know this, but i still manage to find 'imageshack' links when i view the page source, thus I create this thread for new-comers! cheers.

DA(
09-25-2005, 06:40 AM
Or you could use bwh's upload system?

Fallen
09-25-2005, 08:49 AM
Sounds like a helpfully lil' feature. But I'm not really into doing all that, kinda takes up a bit more time. I'll stick w/ omgirule.com :D . Good thinking though Akazukin. :)

Sinz
09-25-2005, 09:16 AM
dt might become pissed if people take up all his space tho
edit: besides that GJ :top:

Belphegor
09-25-2005, 10:40 AM
I doubt it. Gj.

Mookster
09-26-2005, 06:35 PM
I can't upload images anymore.And all my posts are being wrapped, so I can't put spaces between sentances, or make separate paragraphs. My spellcheck button isn't linked to anything anymore, so when I click on it nothing happens.. Clicking on the smilies does nothing.. Actually none of these buttons work.. What's going on?

Spike5
09-26-2005, 10:10 PM
trying to do it i might need help
edit: k i posted it in a thread but where the user control panel....sorry for the noob questions but im not good with this stuff

Spike5
09-26-2005, 10:16 PM
uhhh did i do it right cause i just see the link
edit: k i got it thanks and sorry for double post thought maybe someone would give me some advice in between :-/

Akazukin
09-27-2005, 03:54 AM
Actually none of these buttons work.. What's going on?

if you're using IE :

Try holding CTRL and click 'Refresh'. This will overwrite cache files andl load the new vbscript.

lllolll
09-27-2005, 01:04 PM
akazukin can u draw some japanese animations? like some cool characters like kakashi from naruto and Nami from one piece:w00t:

Mookster
09-27-2005, 02:17 PM
if you're using IE :

Try holding CTRL and click 'Refresh'. This will overwrite cache files andl load the new vbscript.
Didn't help. My IE is dying.. shockwave stopped working.. flash, everything.
Thanks anyway though Akazukin. :)
This was the last staw needed for me to switch over to FireFox.

Ganondorf
09-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Admiral of Firefox to Captain: Well sir, we have the last of them.
Captain: Good. Very good. *evil laugh*

Spike5
09-27-2005, 03:08 PM
trying again.....