PDA

View Full Version : Davin

davin
08-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Name: Davin
Origins/Location: Somewhere in the States
Sex: Male
Hobbies: Bodyboarding, DJing, Woman, Art, and Gaming
Favorite Bands/Artist: Bands (Pennywise, Strung Out, Millencollin, Thrice, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Underoath, Saosin, Rise Against, Anti-Flag, Saves the Day and plenty others) DJ's(Darren Tate, Kyau vs Albert, Armin van buuren, Ferry Costen, Paul Van Dyk, Gaberial and Dresden, BK, Tiesto, Above and Beyond, PietBlank, Andy Jay Powell, Max Granham, Tom Harding, Lisa Lashes, Marchus Schultz, Marco V, Eddie Halliwell, Christ Turner, Judge Jules, Eric Prydz, Andy Farley, Hernan Canteneo, Luke Fair and many more.
Something about me: As you can tell I love music
Goals: To many to list.

Stewie
08-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Welcome davin, stick around.

kds
08-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Welcome Davin. Have fun.

punture
08-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Please make yourself at home and please don't be a ghost member..

davin
08-17-2005, 04:05 PM
I'll try not to be a ghost member, I've been looking for a new forum since my old one isn't accessible at work anymore so we will see.

banana_sam
08-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Well you couldn't have chosen a better forum :D

magikmonky
08-17-2005, 04:53 PM
Well you couldn't have chosen a better forum :D
Agreed this is the best forum you will find =)

P.S. im the sexiest member so give me alot of +rep points

Stewie
08-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Magikmonky is s3xyz0r.

han_han
08-17-2005, 06:56 PM
hi welcome davin!

DA(
08-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey Davin, like punture said don't be a ghost member.

laocoon
08-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Name: Davin
I knew a immortal on a mud named Davin...

Kyau vs Albert
havn't checked them out much beyond a couple of their remixes as on Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance 2k5

Armin van buuren
HELL ****IN YA! My personal favorite. Especially some of his earlier stuff. He was amazing with voice(not vocals, but the "instrument") and string stuff. Saw him live last Oct.

Ferry Costen
Decent, not extremely high on my favorites, but I missed seeing him live =(

Paul Van Dyk
Amazing, one of the best clubbing experiences i've ever had.

Gaberial and Dresden
I was listening to their Bloom cd as I saw this post :lol: Love them! They are rivalling Armin for the top stop in my favorites.

BK
BT? Decent, my friend just saw him up in Vancouver Canada and had a great time.

Tiesto
Had a great time seeing him, but was also the night I left Colorado and all my friends. =(

Above and Beyond
THEIR MIX OF SATELLITE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIECES!!!!!1!1!11!

Max Granham
He was quite near the top of my favorites last year after I saw him live. He was one of the best live dj's I've ever seen. He played with/for the crowd building tention he opened for Armin van Buuren and I was soo tired by the time armin came out...

Marchus Schultz
He is just amazing. I saw him live but had to leave early...

Oh, by the way, I'm the Trance Addict around here, if you hadn't figured it out yet =p

davin
08-18-2005, 12:25 PM
I knew a immortal on a mud named Davin...

havn't checked them out much beyond a couple of their remixes as on Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance 2k5

HELL ****IN YA! My personal favorite. Especially some of his earlier stuff. He was amazing with voice(not vocals, but the "instrument") and string stuff. Saw him live last Oct.

Decent, not extremely high on my favorites, but I missed seeing him live =(

Amazing, one of the best clubbing experiences i've ever had.

I was listening to their Bloom cd as I saw this post :lol: Love them! They are rivalling Armin for the top stop in my favorites.

BT? Decent, my friend just saw him up in Vancouver Canada and had a great time.

Had a great time seeing him, but was also the night I left Colorado and all my friends. =(

THEIR MIX OF SATELLITE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIECES!!!!!1!1!11!

He was quite near the top of my favorites last year after I saw him live. He was one of the best live dj's I've ever seen. He played with/for the crowd building tention he opened for Armin van Buuren and I was soo tired by the time armin came out...

He is just amazing. I saw him live but had to leave early...

Oh, by the way, I'm the Trance Addict around here, if you hadn't figured it out yet =p

lol I see that. Well lets see, PVD is tomorrow night and it will be amazing, I was debating on going up to New York to see him at summerstage the following day. TIC, Tiesto in Concert hits the states this year and one stop he makes is where I live, so I'm defintely checking it out, tickets are 60 for seats, and 100 for floor. Im defintely getting floor seats. Have you been to WMC ever, im saving my money now, so this upcoming spring I can go. You should defintely check out Kyau vs albert (they are amazing) espically their track "velvet morning". Yeah I've seen Ferry a few times, hes getting worst ever time I see him. BT is insane, the last time I saw him his set was so hard, I was dancing all night. BK is good, he has a few great mixes espically "forces of gravity" and a old track "godspeed" do you listen to ASOT ever week? BTW, Armin is the best! He always throws down the best sets, though last time I saw he played alot of old stuff which was OKAY.

laocoon
08-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Ya, armin wasn't on the ball when i saw him live (max graham opened for him) and I was sick that night...
I don't listen to ASoT everyweek due to satellite internet sucking for online radio... I do download a bunch of them everyonce in a while.

Greek
08-18-2005, 05:00 PM
wuts up stay active but dont be a post whore