PDA

View Full Version : gorillaz!

gorillaz
08-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Hey guys, im new here, i was playing with a guy in a game, and he had a map hack and told me I could get it here, i would really like it a lot. Does anyone know were i can find it? anyways im in a couple other gaming forums, and wish to stay here for a while =]

hba
08-09-2005, 09:24 AM
If you're going to stay here a while, don't ask for hacks. Bad Karma. Just use our amazing one-of-a-kind Search option.

kds
08-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Welcome. You can get iNHALE at:
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1
Use insert to turn on the maphack.

Akazukin
08-09-2005, 09:50 AM
LoL now we got a gorilla.

Welcome to bwh, nice nickname, lol. Perhaps you can introduce yourself? like where you're from, and so on.

BWH is easy to explore and it has a nice graphical interface. You can post questions and even chat as often as you wish, but do remember to obey the forum rules, such as to search for a previous thread before attemp to post any similiar question.

To get your necessary downloads, please visit here : http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38 its a page with only downloads, and i can assure you every link there is working.

Some example of what this webpage provide :
1) Inhale - maphack, unally notice, crash drop prevention. Start inhale after you have launch starcraft. to use the functions, press 'insert'.
2) burrito - add in for inhale. just paste the files into your inhale folder. You can see a timer during your game, press F12 for more timer functions. Read the guide for addational functions! This is a nice add on, i must admit, because you can time yourself or even see the real world time during the game.
3) AIM plug in - this allows you to chat in the game to AIM users. Really cool. No more alt + tab.
4) Lots more!

Note : Use the latest version of inhale to work with the latest version of starcraft patch. Check the inhale configuration file, and set 'map hack' to '1'.

Lastly, enjoy your stay on bwh~ do draw some comics here too! lol (stealing clients) :lol:

ChampionHunter
08-09-2005, 09:53 AM
No, we have multiple of them, notice the 'z' on the end substituting for a 's'?

Welcome btw :)

cluckmoo
08-10-2005, 08:20 PM
lol i think ive seen gorrilaz online before

Stewie
08-10-2005, 08:25 PM
LoL now we got a gorilla.

How come you never said "LoL now we got Stewie!!!

:cry:
EDIT:Welcome, don't ask for hacks, eventually they'll come to you. Stick around.

Zerkeliu
08-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Wow... Gorillaz is the name of a band. He is probably using that name because he is a fan of Gorillaz. You guys should seriously listen to more music.

Sinz
08-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Gorillaz is a mean band btw :cookie: welcome to BWH